regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Ivy,

Can I have the list as well?

Been to an outlet in IMM which charges 6k just to buy their items :furious:

Would like 2nd opinion now.

Thanks.

Must be Yuan ZX lah....is it or a new one? Yuan ZX already already closed down so many branchezzzzzz.....wonder how come the master don't know how to see his shop feng shui meh?

Yeah, it is Yuan ZX

But its under master 'emily' who manages the shop.

I felt so depress after her reading...she literally 'kick' me out of her room after knowing i've been out of job for a while.

Must be Yuan ZX lah....is it or a new one? Yuan ZX already already closed down so many branchezzzzzz.....wonder how come the master don't know how to see his shop feng shui meh?

Yeah, it is Yuan ZX

I felt so depress after her reading...she literally 'kick' me out of her room after knowing i've been out of job for a while.

See.....many of these bad fsms in my listzzzzz....aiyo so poor thing, you should have browsed my list first.

ya, bit late now.

But i hope other posters know about this incident as well.

6k to spend on 'correcting' an individual's bazi is JUST TOO MUCH....its not like its for an entire 4 room flat to benefit whole family.

See.....many of these bad fsms in my listzzzzz....aiyo so poor thing, you should have browsed my list first.

Yeah, it is Yuan ZX

Wah lau...depress for what? You should be happy what.....imagine if got money....switch job need to buy pagoda to poke boss back.....wealth luck need to buy jade pendant to chain the neck, improve relationship need to buy crystal amethyst...buy till you bo lui liao.....they will tell you, got instalment le....

ya, bit late now.

6k to spend on 'correcting' an individual's bazi is JUST TOO MUCH....its not like its for an entire 4 room flat to benefit whole family.

Siao bo....6K where got much compared to Yun longzi....people kena him for $$$570 000......sibeh jialat...kena sue by him somemore le....mai xiaoxiao

ya, bit late now.

6k only, guranteed work? Certification?.

If money can do the job, just let it does to its full!

I'm afraid you have to do this 'job' to yourself - she will tell you this by paying her 6K.

depress coz she said until my life really sucks!

Many things about my character and previous incidents are quite accurate. ...so true even when it comes to future marriage life too.

wah, i didnt know got instalment..obviously they think i can't afford it, so didnt wanna waste time on me

Wah lau...depress for what? You should be happy what.....imagine if got money....switch job need to buy pagoda to poke boss back.....wealth luck need to buy jade pendant to chain the neck, improve relationship need to buy crystal amethyst...buy till you bo lui liao.....they will tell you, got instalment le....

hahha. no la, not guarantee work. ..i went there not to get work,but rather find out if 'anything' went wrong...

just that many suay incidents last year, so i've made my first attempt to read bazi..who know first master i get is like this!!! :bangwall:

but i get the idea that IF/WHEN i do spend this 6k, there will be more to spend...

'buddha for wealth'...who knows what else.

i was surprise because FS is not suppose to incorporate religion, isnt it?

6k only, guranteed work? Certification?.

If money can do the job, just let it does to its full!

I'm afraid you have to do this 'job' to yourself - she will tell you this by paying her 6K.

i was surprise because FS is not suppose to incorporate religion, isnt it?

In 'short' - FS covers heaven, earth, human 's interdependent relationship and principles that govern between each.

Religion, in general, is a set of 'common practices' and shared values/beliefs among a community. Religion is always cultural-bound.

'Very sensitive' among each different communities when deal with respective cultural issues - they hold different opinions over same issue!

Since FS origins from chinese community, it is 'natural and common'- (don't surprise) that some religions practices being 'incorporated' into fs interpretation for interpreters(like fsms)to gain 'supports' of 'believers'. 'Same language' is the key between the 2 parties.

From the various fs school of thoughts, one can tell how these cultural aspects have been incorporated. Today's fs world - has seriuosly and mistakenly been 'mixed up' by the intent to the naive with the 'modernised or improvised side-branches' of the original Taoism, for commercial gains.

Make things worst, the 'numbering system' and 'polar coordinate system' have been incorporated by the intent adding complexity to FS world.

So, be able to back to the original and simple help.

Edited by bepgof

In 'short' - FS covers heaven, earth, human 's interdependent relationship and principles that govern between each.

Religion, in general, is a set of 'common practices' and shared values/beliefs among a community. Religion is always cultural-bound.

'Very sensitive' among each different communities when deal with respective cultural issues - they hold different opinions over same issue!

Since FS origins from chinese community, it is 'natural and common'- (don't surprise) that some religions practices being 'incorporated' into fs interpretation for interpreters(like fsms)to gain 'supports' of 'believers'. 'Same language' is the key between the 2 parties.

From the various fs school of thoughts, one can tell how these cultural aspects have been incorporated. Today's fs world - has seriuosly and mistakenly been 'mixed up' by the intent to the naive with the 'modernised or improvised side-branches' of the original Taoism, for commercial gains.

Make things worst, the 'numbering system' and 'polar coordinate system' have been incorporated by the intent adding complexity to FS world.

So, be able to back to the original and simple help.

I agreed with what u said ..they combine religions + fs until people get confused.

"numbering system " - sigh - I read those sin min papers and I can't believe that numbering system can help a person alleviate to wealth or whatever status they want.