Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

some liuli maybe, statue of the few animals within the zodiac.. these are made from what lava , what volcanic stuff.

these liuli supposedly from Taiwan....don't know still got any other place. I know and I remember and very still very angry cozzz I was quote from masterzzz a few hundred to few thousand $$$ for a phoenix....claiming it can bring together relationships dah and dah....when I came to know that some other shops at bencoolen and rangoon selling for the exact item for 98-128$$$. HOW can they make such a big PROFIT??? Aiyo..those shopzzzz selling 128 already make profit....so next time you see these masterzzzz....you know they are up to no goodzzzz. Greedy, money face how to be good and effective to help people leh???

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

ah yo. by paying them so much, you are 'helping' other people already ...

you have help the master and their sales assistant with commission.

in turn, they will say nice words to you and then you can 'help' yourself when morale is high.

i also recall her saying.....when after 6k worth of product, i can further buy MORE to improve 'their' wealth luck :jawdrop:

opps,....i meant 'mine wealth' luck

these liuli supposedly from Taiwan....don't know still got any other place. I know and I remember and very still very angry cozzz I was quote from masterzzz a few hundred to few thousand $$$ for a phoenix....claiming it can bring together relationships dah and dah....when I came to know that some other shops at bencoolen and rangoon selling for the exact item for 98-128$$$. HOW can they make such a big PROFIT??? Aiyo..those shopzzzz selling 128 already make profit....so next time you see these masterzzzz....you know they are up to no goodzzzz. Greedy, money face how to be good and effective to help people leh???

Very agreed. Those fsms who sell things so expensive, obviously they are money face and business minded. How to trust them your home?

i also recall her saying.....when after 6k worth of product, i can further buy MORE to improve 'their' wealth luck :jawdrop:

opps,....i meant 'mine wealth' luck

Nice joke! True! True

some liuli maybe, statue of the few animals within the zodiac.. these are made from what lava , what volcanic stuff.

This fsm si peh jialat.....like that want to make $6K from people.....sure kena retribution wanah

what retribution....that master in this business can grow her until 胖胖

Haha....like HK fei fei....in the end still died.

Do you notice many feng shui shops closed down after 1 or 2 years? Why le? One victim spread 100, 100 victim spread 1000......the fsm siao liao.....

but surprisingly during the 2 hours slot I was there, i still saw 2 other clients for consultation...not sure if they got potong after that

Haha....like HK fei fei....in the end still died.

Do you notice many feng shui shops closed down after 1 or 2 years? Why le? One victim spread 100, 100 victim spread 1000......the fsm siao liao.....

but surprisingly during the 2 hours slot I was there, i still saw 2 other clients for consultation...not sure if they got potong after that

That day crocodile emily shed a tear, "today, i do good, I carry both of you on my back and cross the river, don't worry won't eat you"

You believe meh...meh....meh

lols...ya hoh,

maybe they r also newbie like me.. anxious to get help in FS sense...

That day crocodile emily shed a tear, "today, i do good, I carry both of you on my back and cross the river, don't worry won't eat you"

You believe meh...meh....meh