Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
regi_meimei

Recommendation Of Fsm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi

PM Liaozzzzzz

Thanks a lot Ivy. How about good fsms? Reading about the above fsm from snappy, its very scary to meet such people, isn't it. Fortunately, there are kind forum people who expose. The way this fsm do things shows the kind of character which suprisingly shouldn't be so. I always thought that they are suppose to reach a level of cultivation.

Do you have any good ones to recommend?

Other than sotong.....I think there's a motive behind picking these 2 posts......to re-emphasize those fsms mentioned....si bei jialat.

You are very sharp in discerning this.

Dear All

Anyone can pm me the list of good and bad FSM lists.

Thank you very much. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks you. :)

Thanks a lot Ivy. How about good fsms? Reading about the above fsm from snappy, its very scary to meet such people, isn't it. Fortunately, there are kind forum people who expose. The way this fsm do things shows the kind of character which suprisingly shouldn't be so. I always thought that they are suppose to reach a level of cultivation.

Do you have any good ones to recommend?

Better find yourself lah, wait bad, I get nagzzzzzz, good never bring me to high tea......

My bad list stand true for a long time already. Many pm me said they should have seen the list earlier lor....their bad experience with some in the list blah blah. Now burn finger than get bandagezzzzz and sk2 lor

Thank you Ivy. Thank you very much. We are very fortunate and bless to have this forum to meet kind people to share their true experiences to avoid any misfortune for others. Thank you very much. :)

Hi Ivy, & others who have gotten the good & bad FSM list,

Can you please help to pm me a copy too?

Many thanks!

Hi All

PM Liaozzzzz