Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 11/5/2016 at 11:02 PM, Dwonthehw said:

Hi Bro,

Can PM me the pricelist for ceiling fans please.

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchie.... :wub::wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: 

:drunk: pal

On 11/6/2016 at 10:59 PM, woodworks said:

Hi, 

Can PM me the pricelist for ceiling fans with light? 

Thanks!

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hi bro,

I saw you are selling ceiling fans in renotalk. I just got my keys for my resale flat and thinking of getting ceiling fans... Can I check with you on a few questions?

1) I am thinking of getting 1 for my living room and 1 for my MBR. What models you recommend for both? (No need LED light, prefer wall control regulator so don't want remote control)

2) I have LED lights installed in my house. Will the ceiling fans create shadows when its switched on (since the LED lights are above the fan)?

3) I know you are selling Fanco ceiling fans. I heard it is not as silent as it claims (ultra silent motor) especially at medium and high speed. Is it true?

4)  Do you also do the installation? I heard if not installed/balanced properly, it will vibrate badly especially at high speed.

Sorry for the multiple questions... wanted to make sure since its my first house.

Thank you very much.

On 11/10/2016 at 5:22 PM, vano said:

Hi Bro,

pls pm me ceiling fans pricelist.

tks.

Hi pal,

Thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

On 11/11/2016 at 10:49 AM, Limll said:

Hi bro,

I saw you are selling ceiling fans in renotalk. I just got my keys for my resale flat and thinking of getting ceiling fans... Can I check with you on a few questions?

1) I am thinking of getting 1 for my living room and 1 for my MBR. What models you recommend for both? (No need LED light, prefer wall control regulator so don't want remote control)

2) I have LED lights installed in my house. Will the ceiling fans create shadows when its switched on (since the LED lights are above the fan)?

3) I know you are selling Fanco ceiling fans. I heard it is not as silent as it claims (ultra silent motor) especially at medium and high speed. Is it true?

4)  Do you also do the installation? I heard if not installed/balanced properly, it will vibrate badly especially at high speed.

Sorry for the multiple questions... wanted to make sure since its my first house.

Thank you very much.

Hi pal,

Hi bro,

Would you please send me your price list for ceiling fans as well as your installation charges? I am planning to install 2 to 4 fans in my new place.

Hope to hear from you asap thanks!!

Thank you very much.

On 11/16/2016 at 0:25 PM, jasontjc said:

Hi bro,

Would you please send me your price list for ceiling fans as well as your installation charges? I am planning to install 2 to 4 fans in my new place.

Thank you very much.

Hi pal,

On 11/23/2016 at 11:02 AM, Kelven0122 said:

Hi bro,

Would you please send me your price list for ceiling fans as well as your installation charges? 

Thank you very much.

Hi pal,

:drunk: pa

On 11/23/2016 at 11:44 AM, Noel Chew said:

Hi .

Can PM price list for ceiling fans.

Thanks.

Hi pal,

:drunk: pa