Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bro

Ceiling Fans & Downlights...etc - Trusted Supplier Since 2011

On 12/24/2016 at 3:40 PM, swiftpolar said:

hi bro looking for ceiling fan with LED light for my bedroom. Can PM prices and recommendations?

Hi pal,

Pardon me for the delayed reply and thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

Hv PMed u liao.... :sport-smiley-018: 

:drunk: pal

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Tried to PM you on 48" and 44" ceiling fans for living room and bedrooms, along with LED lights but looks like your message box is full. Could you PM the details? Thanks.

Hi Bro, looking to replace a ceiling fan in my hdb hall....currently using amasco nano refresh series (reckon its 56 inch blades). Thanks

Hi bro,

I'm looking for ceiling fans with light for my living room and 3 bedrooms... do you have any recommendations and also PM me the prices?

Thank you.

On 1/1/2017 at 3:49 PM, Alpc said:

Tried to PM you on 48" and 44" ceiling fans for living room and bedrooms, along with LED lights but looks like your message box is full. Could you PM the details? Thanks.

Hi pal,

Pardon me for the delayed reply and thanks for your enquiry... :wub::wub: appreciate :dribble: very muchy.... :wub::wub:

On 1/2/2017 at 3:54 PM, jacmav said:

Hi Bro, looking to replace a ceiling fan in my hdb hall....currently using amasco nano refresh series (reckon its 56 inch blades). Thanks

Hi pal,

On 1/3/2017 at 6:32 PM, niazi said:

Hi Bro,

Need your advice and price list of ceiling fans and track lights.

Niazi

Hi pal,

17 hours ago, nohiep said:

Hi bro,

I'm looking for ceiling fans with light for my living room and 3 bedrooms... do you have any recommendations and also PM me the prices?

Thank you.

Hi pal,

Hi bro,

can pm me your ceiling fan price list pls? 

Thinking to replace my current ceiling fan in the living room which is creating a lot of noisy. Looking at least 48" and above. Thanks.

On 1/8/2017 at 3:21 PM, jcyy said:

Hi bro,

can pm me your ceiling fan price list pls? 

Thinking to replace my current ceiling fan in the living room which is creating a lot of noisy. Looking at least 48" and above. Thanks.

Hi pal,

On 1/8/2017 at 3:27 PM, Jun Jie Neo said:

Hi bro, i am looking for ceiling fan for my new house. 

Looking forward to your recommendation. Btw dont mind to give me the price list for haiku fan?

Hi pal,

On 1/10/2017 at 4:53 PM, weicong81 said:

Hi can PM me your price list?

looking for 60" for living room and 48" for common rooms.

Hi pal,