Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rover

3-Roomer : Bachalor'S Paradise

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

A better angle showing the toilet downlight n the mirror cove light:

5156706B-48D2-4FC5-A481-103F4E139DD3-55145-0000066C841073F8.jpg

I'll try to take pic of the kitchen without the cove lights on next time when I visit at nite.

5156706B-48D2-4FC5-A481-103F4E139DD3-55145-0000066C841073F8.jpg

I'll try to take pic of the kitchen without the cove lights on next time when I visit at nite.

Thanx bro Rover! :yamseng:

Wah bro u box up the ceiling in ur toilet oso. Any concern of moisture in toilet affecting the box-up in the long run?

Cove light in kitchen oso quite challenging to keep clean in view of smoke n oil but it's nice de! Haha!

Wah bro u box up the ceiling in ur toilet oso. Any concern of moisture in toilet affecting the box-up in the long run?

Cove light in kitchen oso quite challenging to keep clean in view of smoke n oil but it's nice de! Haha!

Nv really tink of it actually. Tink shld be ok for the common toilet side cos my shower is only at the MBR side. I'm on the top floor so shld not hv any moisture issue frm above. Only possible prob will be moisture frm within. See how bah. If hv prob also dun tink will be so soon. When it comes, scrap off the paint n repaint lor ;)

Kitchen false ceiling shld be ok bah, I dun do heavy cooking, tho smoke n oil are still inevitable regardless :P

Edited by Rover

Nv really tink of it actually. Tink shld be ok for the common toilet side cos my shower is only at the MBR side. I'm on the top floor so shld not hv any moisture issue frm above. Only possible prob will be moisture frm within. See how bah. If hv prob also dun tink will be so soon. When it comes, scrap off the paint n repaint lor ;)

Kitchen false ceiling shld be ok bah, I dun do heavy cooking, tho smoke n oil are still inevitable regardless :P

Ya dun think so much! Njoy the fruits of the investmt n hard work first! Hee hee! :)

Ya dun think so much! Njoy the fruits of the investmt n hard work first! Hee hee! :)

HEAVY investment lor. And must definitely WORK HARDER henceforth liao.. Lol

Sama sama lor bro! Care to share (or PM) wats the damage? My A&A n builders >45K liao for complete overhaul (except room flr tiles n door frames). Really broke!! :(

Sama sama lor bro! Care to share (or PM) wats the damage? My A&A n builders >45K liao for complete overhaul (except room flr tiles n door frames). Really broke!! :(

Reno abt 45k plus. Accessories + furnishings abt 10k.. Liong oredi. :(

Reno abt 45k plus. Accessories + furnishings abt 10k.. Liong oredi. :(

Abt there abt there! We need work very hard indeed! Jia you!

Washer/Dryer delivered:

058F0D47-ADD3-4F47-B40B-BF6EE50FAF09-62386-00000746560D1885.jpg

TV n HTS lai liao lo:

38448E67-B2FC-4D0B-AD0A-D25409BA404D-62386-000007465E549AE5.jpg

Main display cum storage cabinet completed wif movable display shelves n black mirrors backing:

6EB73275-18B8-433A-9E51-49C1D1B71B08-62386-0000074666556D4A.jpg

E02FCF6D-E69C-46D4-AD8E-CDB66B620950-62386-000007466BBB9108.jpg

Spent entire day at the hse to wait for deliveries. Installed the tv n digital lock but forgot to take pics. Worst, totally forgotten abt my other IKEA delivery. The said delivery was supposed to be between 3-6pm but they din come by 6pm n I totally forgot abt it n left at 6pm. The delivery man called me at 6.30pm n I was oredi on the road. Re-scheduled for tml delivery instead.. Blurred.. Too tired liao. Haha..

Spent entire day at the hse to wait for deliveries. Installed the tv n digital lock but forgot to take pics. Worst, totally forgotten abt my other IKEA delivery. The said delivery was supposed to be between 3-6pm but they din come by 6pm n I totally forgot abt it n left at 6pm. The delivery man called me at 6.30pm n I was oredi on the road. Re-scheduled for tml delivery instead.. Blurred.. Too tired liao. Haha..

So Ikea called before delivery? If they already at doorstep liao still not bad they accord to re-schedule delivery. Hv a gd rest!

So Ikea called before delivery? If they already at doorstep liao still not bad they accord to re-schedule delivery. Hv a gd rest!

They were late anyway.. But I settled personally wif the delivery guys ;)