Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rover

3-Roomer : Bachalor'S Paradise

Coming along nicely bro!

The movable display shelves are interesting. Did the contractor charge extra for them ?

There are a few VOs which my ID will work out and settle aft the reno. Not sure of the final costs yet. Certain stuffs are throw in, some are chargeable. See how bah :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

There are a few VOs which my ID will work out and settle aft the reno. Not sure of the final costs yet. Certain stuffs are throw in, some are chargeable. See how bah :)

You must be trusting him a lot to settle the costs AFTER it's done. :bow:

Likewise, he must be trusting me alot too. Haha..

Ya! Me too! Bcos the changes were made like 'in the process' so the paperwork came much later. Heng din come up to a lot for me!

Hi Rover

Been following your process from the beginning. everything looks very smooth and fast! as I am getting a 3 room soon, wonder if you could pm me your contractor contact? how is the tiling works overall? any hollow or warp issues etc? the carpentry works good?

Hi Rover

Been following your process from the beginning. everything looks very smooth and fast! as I am getting a 3 room soon, wonder if you could pm me your contractor contact? how is the tiling works overall? any hollow or warp issues etc? the carpentry works good?

Hi Littlegac, welcome to the 3-roomer club in advn! All the best in our sourcing n reno journey. Lots of bros n sis to share their experiences.. Looking forward to ur posts soon! :)

Hi Rover

Welcome to 3-roomer! PMed u.

Hi Rover,

May i asked where do you get your hod and hood? your house is very nice. So is your toilet. i told the ID i want to combine 2 toilets in 1, they kept saying cannot got 2 hugh pipes not doable.and i wanna a vanity, ID said very squeezy no sufficient area blah blah blah... Then heng you put up your classy toilet photos.. Then i showed them to the ID i met today, and said, see see. same layout leh y ppl can do you cannot do.. hahaha

Ok, pm me where to get the hod and hood please... Thank you :)