Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Rover

3-Roomer : Bachalor'S Paradise

Decided dat lowering the dining slightly makes the looks better. Dining top is Indian granite while counter top is solid top.

i know your counter top is solid top. your dining have top portion and side portion since i see black all over..... so the top to side, have a joint. how is it?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i know your counter top is solid top. your dining have top portion and side portion since i see black all over..... so the top to side, have a joint. how is it?

Both the top n side of the dining are Indian granite. Two separate pieces joint by silicon.

Very Nice Rover.

Now you shown us all that an Island is possible within a 3-room HDB.

Congrats on your new home.

Love the photos too, you are an avid travel photographer?

Very Nice Rover.

Now you shown us all that an Island is possible within a 3-room HDB.

Congrats on your new home.

Love the photos too, you are an avid travel photographer?

Thks for the compliments. Took alot of space planning and brainstormings (on and off-site). Measurements must be precise and ensure dat there are ample/comfy walking space ard the island to ensure its practicality.. You hv a nice hm too. Luv ur kitchen cabinet and seems dat we hv the same mosaic tiles for the rainshow feature wall :jammin:

I took up photography only recently. Still learning.. Only shoot when the 'feel' is there. U'll be surprised dat I could take hundreds of shots but none are showing me. Hahha.. Took near 400 shots during my trips to Israel and Frankfurt but ended up only less than 100 are selected aft reviews :rolleyes:

Frankfurt is a nice city, been there for a race just last year.

easy to move around too. Israel should be beautiful, land of the gospel.

Indeed, I took alota of time researching and space-management,

being new house owners like us, there's loads of information to learn.

Thank you, choice of kitchen cabinets colours is done by CFO; aka wifey.

Haha, little did i know that time these little strips of mosaic tiles costs so much, from one wall downgraded to a strip. LoL

And now grins and dirt are often accumulated a the lower part of my mosic showers.

For new users; you may one to avoid this; unless you enjoy weekly cleaning like me. ;)

noticed we share a considerable no of toys; digital locks and big screen tv.

Enjoy your new home.

Thks for the compliments. Took alot of space planning and brainstormings (on and off-site). Measurements must be precise and ensure dat there are ample/comfy walking space ard the island to ensure its practicality.. You hv a nice hm too. Luv ur kitchen cabinet and seems dat we hv the same mosaic tiles for the rainshow feature wall :jammin:

I took up photography only recently. Still learning.. Only shoot when the 'feel' is there. U'll be surprised dat I could take hundreds of shots but none are showing me. Hahha.. Took near 400 shots during my trips to Israel and Frankfurt but ended up only less than 100 are selected aft reviews :rolleyes:

Moved in on Sun. Been bz unpacking, organizing, cleaning. Super tired.. Will take nice nice pics ASAP once settled down.

A sneak peek of my dining lights:

9179BDE6-40E9-4B34-9BDB-ECF562894753-82860-000009A57449757F_zps3b44d270.jpg

2E24DB11-B958-4C25-9B32-9FA95139BC80-82860-000009A580023459_zpsb48ab245.jpg

No time to really take serious pics yet. Still arranging stuffs here n there. Another sneak peep.. Lol.

Retro tin art posters at balcony/smoking area:

90E1D865-189E-4606-B155-C6A80CA66002-78387-0000091156C8B3BF_zpsdc9d6e55.jpg

Edited by Rover

My HTB would so love your smoking area. He is inspired by it and trying to convince me to do it for our 3 roomer but to no luck :P

Lol. It's my self-improvised service balcony cum smoking cum relax corner.. ;)

My deepest condolences to ur HTB.. Whahaha..

Edited by Rover

Applaud to a well thought reno, Rover. Nicely done up.

Thks Reiki for the compliments tho I hv yet to post up my moved-in pics. Nice sanctuary u hv there too. Vy cosy :)

One of the more interesting designs here.

I like your toilet layout and esp your kitchen island layout which has thrown up a couple of ideas when we eventually move into our own tiny 4rm.

All the best rover :)