Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Simontsh

Another Flat At Segar Meadows Hdb 4Rm 93Sqm - Very Very Very Last Minute Reno

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Haha ESP Just nice u 2 are neighbors (direct) .. Just back from hk so v tired ... C u ard .. Gd luck

ya lor....so funny when we brought my in-laws' dog over....then she saw us and said oh you have dog...i have one too.....then i :jawdrop: when i saw the retriever. then :jawdrop: again when u said there's another one inside the house

wow how long u take to wait for their 3D design Simontsh?

Maybe you can post up let her have a glance too~ :)

think 2 weeks. :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by Simontsh

Hi hi, I'm v sorry for hijacking your t-blog but seems that u might be able to help me.. Ur unit is not the last level right? May I check e full height of ur flat at meadows, from floor to ceiling? Tia!! ;)

Hi hi, I'm v sorry for hijacking your t-blog but seems that u might be able to help me.. Ur unit is not the last level right? May I check e full height of ur flat at meadows, from floor to ceiling? Tia!! ;)

u mean the top level? i am at the top-most level :sport-smiley-004: the height is uneven....certain parts of the flat 2.88 certain parts 2.9 (probably measuring error) but its around that range. 2.85-2.9m

Ohh so what's the error they make?

Location of the carpentry work... Colours?

carpentry mostly accurate....but missed out certain details of the flat....like beams and such. laminates and floor colour also wrong. but we just compiled a list of errors to be rectified. then send to them :sport-smiley-004:

u mean the top level? i am at the top-most level :sport-smiley-004: the height is uneven....certain parts of the flat 2.88 certain parts 2.9 (probably measuring error) but its around that range. 2.85-2.9m

Oops yea lol I was referring to top level.. Envy!! You've gotten the highest level! I heard tt top level has higher ceiling, is it true?? Any idea what's the height for the bal flats?

ohh gosh....

thought they are following the actual floor plan that u submitted to them for design..

I just heard Miss C will be delivering our 3D design today hehe :)

anxious hehe now i got to zoom in detail for beam n other mics item before confirm to proceed. :)...

Bro..show some pics leh~~ :dribble:

living room cont'd

photo2az.jpg

with bomb shelter door open

photo3ll.jpg

closed....and walk towards room....skip both bedrooms on right since no works done there except cabinets

photo5zn.jpg

stupid beam that i don't like overhead

Common toilet

photo3aa.jpg

notice the cramped shower area

photo1vo.jpg

and the 3 toned tiles. grey brown white...TMD super hard to match design

Kitchen

photo1xd.jpg

abit dark the photo.....notice the powersocket....that's where HDB intended us to put the cooking hob. kinda dumb like i mentioned before.

photo2wv.jpg

The side where I will be having my cooking hob instead, between window and socket

photo4pr.jpg

view from service yard.

very obiang colour right? yes.....we had a hard time choosing cabinet laminates... fark :bangwall:

Edited by Simontsh