Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Simontsh

Another Flat At Segar Meadows Hdb 4Rm 93Sqm - Very Very Very Last Minute Reno

Black mirror should go well with walnut wood for your dinning table and chairs I guess. And since your dinning area looks dark, wana go for dark colors at your TV area as well to match? Cos it looks like your sofa, flooring and TV console is light in colors.

Not intending to do a TV feature wall? like a wallpaper? Decal? or other decorations? It could bring out a talking point in your living room.

:sport-smiley-018:

And you have to be extra careful when they say they give you full-height mirrors. Because its usually quite difficult to get it into a lift, not to mention its a fragile item. :)

Edited by Dreaming

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Black mirror should go well with walnut wood for your dinning table and chairs I guess. And since your dinning area looks dark, wana go for dark colors at your TV area as well to match? Cos it looks like your sofa, flooring and TV console is light in colors.

Not intending to do a TV feature wall? like a wallpaper? Decal? or other decorations? It could bring out a talking point in your living room.

:sport-smiley-018:

And you have to be extra careful when they say they give you full-height mirrors. Because its usually quite difficult to get it into a lift, not to mention its a fragile item. :)

the ID recommended dark grey for the wall behind the TV lo.....but i dunno if its a gd idea.

my tv console definitely light colour. we tested with wood grain not nice. sofa thinking to be dark or light colour. curtains already dark colour. I initially thought of having dark colour for the lightboxes but ID scare it will look very heavy ...

noted on the full height mirrors...will check with them

u nt doing feature wall ar?

haha my contractor not gg paint my wall cause he says waste paint haha cause gg to put the feature wall up so wont see .. -___-"

u nt doing feature wall ar?

haha my contractor not gg paint my wall cause he says waste paint haha cause gg to put the feature wall up so wont see .. -___-"

we opted for not having a feature wall. because whatever design end up also spoil by the aircon that will be there....so leave it blank so that either do display shelf or some laminate or wall decal in future if find it empty haha.

i had this idea of a infinity mirror hahah dunno if will work

anyway

common toilet 3D

commonv.jpg

the stupid space so small...want to do anything also difficult...so just leave it simple....the drawing look not bad cause they never factor in the aircon trunking :rolleyes: think add trunking liao will be ugly again :bangwall:

Edited by Simontsh

But I will never put my aircon above my electric appliances .. Wait leak then dunno how ,,

yeah that is the main concern. but aircon placement points not alot....since i wanna minimise trunkings :(

Bro...your file got problem i cant see the 3D pics...

I want to see what she did for u as i send her a nasty email haha

She did screw up my 3D and say that i left 1 more chance to change...

she didnt pick up the details that i mentioned....

Bro kang jiong to see your 3D leh~

Bro...your file got problem i cant see the 3D pics...

I want to see what she did for u as i send her a nasty email haha

She did screw up my 3D and say that i left 1 more chance to change...

she didnt pick up the details that i mentioned....

Bro kang jiong to see your 3D leh~

what was her reply after ur email? :sport-smiley-004:

True lah that's why I had to build one box up to hang the aircon .. The rest all booked up .. Even toilet lol

means alot of boxup eh? me waiting for aircon guy to finish then see how to make full use of the trunkings....maybe extend some shelves or something

Edited by Simontsh

yeah alot of box up even those i didnt expect but nt bad lah ..

wahhh i used to do that to my aircon trunking in my parents place and i put my HK on them in a row v nice but v ez dusty ...

she didnt reply my key points.

Just say we will go for site survey and will note down the details. :bangwall:

And this consider 1 chance of 3D design gone...

Ohh yeah Simon, did she provide those "floor-plan" with furniture placement for u?

Mind to share how was your negotiation issue with her? everything went smoothly? :sport-smiley-004:

OMG...............Simon,

I try to look at your 3D design...

we have 60% lookalike design...faint :bangwall: is like they are having a default template to copy and paste...

yours at least still look nice...

My tv feature wall sucks big time..

wait i go back n edit some of my stuff and post it.. :unsure:

Miss C still ok but hope to talk to her design team for better understanding.

I like your living hall with lights n false ceiling...~ :)

OMG...............Simon,

I try to look at your 3D design...

we have 60% lookalike design...faint :bangwall: is like they are having a default template to copy and paste...

yours at least still look nice...

My tv feature wall sucks big time..

wait i go back n edit some of my stuff and post it.. :unsure:

Miss C still ok but hope to talk to her design team for better understanding.

I like your living hall with lights n false ceiling...~ :)

haha very hard for HDB to look different nowadays given that its the same floorplan for most projects? :bangwall:

yeah one thing we keep stressing to them was the ceiling....to have a 2.9m ceiling....only to do false ceiling and lower it sounds like a waste.

haha false ceiling do normal is only 6 inch ... ur ceiling still higher lah whahhahaahaa ... but then to each one's own ..