Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Simontsh

Another Flat At Segar Meadows Hdb 4Rm 93Sqm - Very Very Very Last Minute Reno

haha false ceiling do normal is only 6 inch ... ur ceiling still higher lah whahhahaahaa ... but then to each one's own ..

yesh...i wan my super duper high ceiling :dribble:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

haha yeah true...

Most of the MBR/ Common toilet all looks the same tho'

I alwiz wanted a false ceiling....but owner did L-Box for whole house...

worth of doing false ceiling for MBR?

haha yeah true...

Most of the MBR/ Common toilet all looks the same tho'

I alwiz wanted a false ceiling....but owner did L-Box for whole house...

worth of doing false ceiling for MBR?

depends on what you do in the room. some use it for heavy :sport-smiley-003: lower ceiling maybe cannot make it. especially if u have ceiling fan also.

yesh...i wan my super duper high ceiling :dribble:

hahhaaa ... u need super high ladders toooooooooo hehe .. ok lah .. but carpentry gt premiun right?

should have gotten 1 floor below ... at least those box up they do nt bad leh can do as light pelmet lor ..

hahhaaa ... u need super high ladders toooooooooo hehe .. ok lah .. but carpentry gt premiun right?

should have gotten 1 floor below ... at least those box up they do nt bad leh can do as light pelmet lor ..

ya carpentry is more expensive......but what to do....ai swee mai mia..... :dunno:

today receive facepalm news again :bangwall:

yesterday the building services say parquet guy done. today my wife went to check the parquet....indeed its repaired......but everywhere got visible scratches and plaster dust....I think the plaster guy (from HDB) came to work on the walls. :bangwall:

Edited by Simontsh

ya carpentry is more expensive......but what to do....ai swee mai mia..... :dunno:

today receive facepalm news again :bangwall:

yesterday the building services say parquet guy done. today my wife went to check the parquet....indeed its repaired......but everywhere got visible scratches and plaster dust....I think the plaster guy (from HDB) came to work on the walls. :bangwall:

hhahahaaaaa ... yeah i experienced that toooooo so i gave up and told them after my reno then i contact them again but then hor .. dec the building mgmt moving out :(

Hi Simon,

How much is the full height tinted tampered glass cost?

I went Besglass seems 1 piece cost $650~ :yamseng:

what is full height tinted tempered glass?

u referring to the mirror in my living room??

Hi Simontsh,

Thanks for sharing those nice pic!

May i check didu sign up with **? Mind to PM me how much they quote with the details like u posted earlier?

Some missing pic, looking forward to your latest update :P and pic !

Thanks Have a nice day! :P

Kitchen

photo1xd.jpg

abit dark the photo.....notice the powersocket....that's where HDB intended us to put the cooking hob. kinda dumb like i mentioned before.

photo2wv.jpg

The side where I will be having my cooking hob instead, between window and socket

photo4pr.jpg

view from service yard.

very obiang colour right? yes.....we had a hard time choosing cabinet laminates... fark :bangwall:

But I will never put my aircon above my electric appliances .. Wait leak then dunno how ,,

Thanks Ayukie!!

I will change the location of the blower for my aircon in MBR. Overlooked this point.

the ID recommended dark grey for the wall behind the TV lo.....but i dunno if its a gd idea.

my tv console definitely light colour. we tested with wood grain not nice. sofa thinking to be dark or light colour. curtains already dark colour. I initially thought of having dark colour for the lightboxes but ID scare it will look very heavy ...

noted on the full height mirrors...will check with them

Grey is classy :good: We are also gonna have black and grey in our house and old folks are frowning :D

opps yeah sorry was having something in mind on my design :)

Yes Simon, the mirror :sport-smiley-004:

its actually separate into 3 pieces since 1 big piece cannot go into the lift. forgot how much they quoted....need to check the quote. but total is 51sq feet

Hi Simontsh,

Thanks for sharing those nice pic!

May i check didu sign up with **? Mind to PM me how much they quote with the details like u posted earlier?

Some missing pic, looking forward to your latest update :P and pic !

Thanks Have a nice day! :P

my ID s k y c r e a t i o n (why are they censored?). think mentioned in the first page and price too :sport-smiley-004:

Grey is classy :good: We are also gonna have black and grey in our house and old folks are frowning :D

:sport-smiley-004: waiting for final 3D on friday. hope all goes well.

side note : today the parquet guy come back to repair the parquet again. he also :bangwall: and KPKB at the BCA supervisor, 8| them for not using protection paper.

Edited by Simontsh

Remember to add ard 6k - 8k to ur reno costing woh cox still got curtain, electrical work (lights installation, power point and etc) and plumbering.

its actually separate into 3 pieces since 1 big piece cannot go into the lift. forgot how much they quoted....need to check the quote. but total is 51sq feet

my ID **. think mentioned in the first page and price too :sport-smiley-004:

:sport-smiley-004: waiting for final 3D on friday. hope all goes well.

side note : today the parquet guy come back to repair the parquet again. he also :bangwall: and KPKB at the BCA supervisor, 8| them for not using protection paper.

Remember to add ard 6k - 8k to ur reno costing woh cox still got curtain, electrical work (lights installation, power point and etc) and plumbering.

only curtains ma.

electrical works under the ID. plumbing also under ID. actually nothing to do except converting the basin with pedestal in common toilet to become vanity with basic

kitchen is only extend the pipe.

rain shower counted as bathroom fittings also....