Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Simontsh

Another Flat At Segar Meadows Hdb 4Rm 93Sqm - Very Very Very Last Minute Reno

Cox they didn mention how much they charging on installation of lights and the lights they are using

only curtains ma.

electrical works under the ID. plumbing also under ID. actually nothing to do except converting the basin with pedestal in common toilet to become vanity with basic

kitchen is only extend the pipe.

rain shower counted as bathroom fittings also....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Cox they didn mention how much they charging on installation of lights and the lights they are using

any other boxup (for the aircon pipes/trunkings, power cable trunkings etc)

electrical wiring for whole house (lighting points + power sockets etc) including cat 6 cabling (total lighting points will be around 20. will also add at least 1 power socket per room and do the provision for the fibre cable. also to do 1 additional 20A socket at a/c ledge since we plan to have 2 compressors.)

Additional 2 full height mirrors for master bedroom wardrobe to be fixed on the outside.

its included in the 32k+

Do u have the latest quote? can post up see see :P

Ur uploaded quote in pg 1 didn mention abt kitchen, u not doing kitchen carpentary work ah?

any other boxup (for the aircon pipes/trunkings, power cable trunkings etc)

electrical wiring for whole house (lighting points + power sockets etc) including cat 6 cabling (total lighting points will be around 20. will also add at least 1 power socket per room and do the provision for the fibre cable. also to do 1 additional 20A socket at a/c ledge since we plan to have 2 compressors.)

Additional 2 full height mirrors for master bedroom wardrobe to be fixed on the outside.

its included in the 32k+

Do u have the latest quote? can post up see see :P

Ur uploaded quote in pg 1 didn mention abt kitchen, u not doing kitchen carpentary work ah?

this should be similar to the final quote.

quotexp.jpg

Edited by Simontsh

Erm i think ur 3D got L-box in living rm, ur quotation dun have woh

this should be similar to the final quote.

quotesn.jpg

er sorry i copied and paste wrongly. updated my post :sport-smiley-004:

That looks better, btw cove light and plement the same ah?

That looks better, btw cove light and plement the same ah?

pelmet is just to cover the curtains i think.....but after review that day....we realised maybe no need pelmets....i leave it up to the ID haha

anyway the ceiling no matter how we change also same price so ok lor.

bro, i think your deal is so much better than mine.....

Me no freebies...no electrician done, no boxup and no full height mirrors... :bangwall:

i think my quote gg to shoot up higher than yours~~ :)

ohh u can try to put the ID name as my signature below:

No space on ID:SkyCreation (when u insert space, it will replace by **) try it :rolleyes:

p/s: i guess Miss C is busying with your work hehe she didnt reply me for 2 days liow ~ :sport-smiley-018:

Am curious who draft ur contract mine was even higher and the design so normal. I ended up saying bye bye to them.

My current one more or less the same.

Me no freebies...no electrician done, no boxup and no full height mirrors... :bangwall:

No space on ID:SkyCreation (when u insert space, it will replace by **) try it :rolleyes:

p/s: i guess Miss C is busying with your work hehe she didnt reply me for 2 days liow ~ :sport-smiley-018:

hard to compare ma, alot of factors involved....base on layout, works to be done etc etc.

mine is a simple job actually....no hacking, not much tiling. zero permit to apply and dun forget, I have NOTHING done for 2 bedrooms except for the wardrobes. :bleah:

the only killer is my flat height. all the carpentry become expensive. :dunno:

in fact....i have 70% confidence i can probably get almost 10k cheaper by going to other contractors with the same spec. but i no time to coordinate. :unsure:

Edited by Simontsh

10k for the work u mention i dun think so lei.

Can be cheaper up to 5 to 8k only.

Pay them for the design and resposibilities so that we can rest my mind.

Some pay contractor and ended up moving in not happy cox contractor screw up alot of stuff when details are not explain properly.

hard to compare ma, alot of factors involved....base on layout, works to be done etc etc.

mine is a simple job actually....no hacking, not much tiling. zero permit to apply and dun forget, I have NOTHING done for 2 bedrooms except for the wardrobes. :bleah:

the only killer is my flat height. all the carpentry become expensive. :dunno:

in fact....i have 70% confidence i can probably get almost 10k cheaper by going to other contractors with the same spec. but i no time to coordinate. :unsure:

10k for the work u mention i dun think so lei.

Can be cheaper up to 5 to 8k only.

Pay them for the design and resposibilities so that we can rest my mind.

Some pay contractor and ended up moving in not happy cox contractor screw up alot of stuff when details are not explain properly.

well i hope is really can rest my mind. will keep updating and u guys can judge lor

haha Bun u also using sky (price so high) :)

Yeah Simon,

Guess what, im not touching 2 bedrooms too! n mine was quoted at 34k now no hacking for living all too...no false celing...haha

bro we require more pics form u leh ehehhe :sport-smiley-004:

Mine is 4rm no flooring needed, 2 rooms no reno. No hacking at any place. Unless yours exactly the same scope of work, hard to compare.

My friend 3 rm reno 18k nia. Even cheaper :dunno:

Hi Terencetcw,

Sky is one of the ID we ask for quote.

My current ID no floor works and no hacking already 26k (excluding electrical works & plumbering works)

Our kitchen they quote us based on 32 ft and we did alot of living and mbr rm works.

Yeah pls share more pics :)

haha Bun u also using sky (price so high) :)

Yeah Simon,

Guess what, im not touching 2 bedrooms too! n mine was quoted at 34k now no hacking for living all too...no false celing...haha

bro we require more pics form u leh ehehhe :sport-smiley-004: