Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Simontsh

Another Flat At Segar Meadows Hdb 4Rm 93Sqm - Very Very Very Last Minute Reno

update :

ID went over on weekend to finalise electrical points etc etc. spent more than 4-5 hours there. discussing about false ceiling design, electrical and lighting points.... :dunno:

3D still not completed. supposed to meet on this wednesday to view and confirm schedule of work too.

Then spotted one tile in toilet cracked. :jawdrop: so HDB need to replace again.....wah jin jialat.....3rd time liao :furious:

also got the parquet guy to change the finish from glossy to matte. took some pictures of the parquet

photo3ha.jpg

photo1qiu.jpg

photo21dg.jpg

but MBR parquet got problem

photo4pov.jpg

poor guy need to come back this coming saturday to redo again

photo5ncc.jpg

Edited by Simontsh

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Haha yeah I blew budget on my kitchen lAminates ..

ooh? i heard your kitchen measurements wrong...need to redo huh?

anyway the next update I will have shld be wednesday (hopefully)

meanwhile u guys can only have a small preview

previewpq.jpg

:dribble:

Haha no lah I added the excel basket compartment mah and i doing Blum drawers so takes awhile lah

Somemore I choose another co laminates other than what my contractor show me haha cost 52 a pc think b4 gst ..

wow Simontsh,

slurp slurp~ finally is your pictures :)

how u manage to get the laminate to be glossy? any pros and cons on the glossy vs matte :sport-smiley-018:

Uhh is that your shoe cabinet? can snap some pics inside the shoe cabinet.

bro, my 3D got prob too...they got to redo OMG....same thing they miss out 1 pillar from the kitchen... :unsure:

your small preview sui sui leh~ :yamseng:

Haha no lah I added the excel basket compartment mah and i doing Blum drawers so takes awhile lah

Somemore I choose another co laminates other than what my contractor show me haha cost 52 a pc think b4 gst ..

Your floor looks Gd ar ..

oic....blum drawers is :sport-smiley-004:

the floor u can also do wor....but we late liao....initially the parquet guys did for free....now charge $200.....but my master bedroom got problem :bangwall: dunno if they can solve it this saturday

wow Simontsh,

slurp slurp~ finally is your pictures :)

how u manage to get the laminate to be glossy? any pros and cons on the glossy vs matte :sport-smiley-018:

Uhh is that your shoe cabinet? can snap some pics inside the shoe cabinet.

bro, my 3D got prob too...they got to redo OMG....same thing they miss out 1 pillar from the kitchen... :unsure:

your small preview sui sui leh~ :yamseng:

my floor not laminate leh....its parquet....the finishing originally is glossy. scratches will be harder to notice on glossy parquet...according to my wife. my MIL floor is the glossy type. but for sweaty feet ppl like me will leave foot prints all over easily :bangwall:

so we chose matte instead....apparent matte will not be so prone to prints. but scratches can be spotted easily. me also not expert on parquet.... :dunno: i only believe whatever that is wooden....must have scratches here and there....then will look natural.

that shoe cabinet is 3D leh...haven decide on inside layout. tomorrow i will go sort out all these with chloe i guess

Yeah Blum drawers so need to wait for the carpenter my contractor calls old man to do cause he certified .. But also need find time choose my granite top so will be slow lor ...

My parquet floorings was sanded and finish in semi gloss finish cause I scare water on the floor so gloss = 1 layer protection .. Actually gloss see scratch easy but matt don't lor

Welcome! I think it really depends on personal preference whether to reveal price or not. In some cases, it is because some items are gotten cheaply as a one-off (eg. project overruns or display piece or slight defect) or at a good discount (Eg. staff discount), hence prices are not revealed so as not to put the sales person or the T-blog owner in a difficult position.

If you want to know the price, definitely can PM the blog owner. Most will be willing to share this way. :)

Or maybe they really know how to bargain. Or in most cases, they buy many things from the shop. That's why can manage to get good price :)

Met ID on Wednesday.

Long session to discuss a lot of details. Viewed the new 3Ds which are much closer to what we wanted, although still not perfect :rolleyes:

The only one that really made it is the kitchen

kitchenlg.jpg

Just that we are going to change the top on the left to grey for more contrast.

Edited by Simontsh

mbrx.jpg

MBR

the 2 mirrors on the wardrobe should be full height. dunno why ID left the top cabinets.

we dunno if wanna settle for white carcass for the wardrobe.

the cove light ceiling area will also be painted.

any comments on the design? any ideas to improve it? :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by Simontsh

livingx.jpg

living room has a few changes ....we aren't really sure if that's the colour we want for the tv wall. any suggestions?

the mirror will be full height instead of partial as shown.

and the dining table and chairs should be solid wood.

Edited by Simontsh

Hi... will you be getting tinted mirror for your dining area? IMHO it's look nicer and classy with a tinted mirror. Depending on your theme, but personally I like dark color for the feature wall to provide a good contrast from the light colored floor tiles....

Hi... will you be getting tinted mirror for your dining area? IMHO it's look nicer and classy with a tinted mirror. Depending on your theme, but personally I like dark color for the feature wall to provide a good contrast from the light colored floor tiles....

Hi hi....yes will be a black mirror :)

at the last meeting....we changed the colour to a dark grey..... i think similar to THIS COLOUR

but not sure if it clashes with the furnishings....especially the dining table.