Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ben263

Deer For Fengshui

Hi,

Does anyone know where to buy 6" deer with head facing left and right?

I go "si be lo" also cannot find.

Doesn't matter if it's brass or wood or what ever...

any members here knows where to find exactly?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

U might have to get your pair of deers customised.

However, be prepared to pay because 2 moulds have to be created & used once jux to create a pair of deers wtih your specifications.

If it works wonders for your fengshui requirements, then, it might jux be worth the investment.

U can contact Ms Loh from metalworld (singapore) becox they customise sculptures in metal-related materials. please check out their website:

http://www.metalworld.com.sg/products/products_sculptures.htm

My uncle got his sculptures from them.

Their quality is very good. We got our metal gates from them, designer style but workmanship was superb.

best wishes!

Edited by edenstrauss

Hi,

Think I saw at frangipani. Also can check out Hougabg and thomson nursuries.....got many animals there

Hi,

Hi,

If you are thinking of hanging the 6 deer in your house to bring you some wealth luck,

it's really questionable. Is it worth all your efforts ?

Metal objects ( must be made of pure metal ) are used to exhaust the 5 Yellow that is residing in a particular sector of your house. It is an elemental cure used by many FS masters.

To enjoy good luck in a house is not achieved through hanging objects. It's not so easy.

Cheers my friend

To enjoy good luck in a house is not achieved through hanging objects. It's not so easy.

If you know how to enjoy good luck, do share share here le.

If you know how to enjoy good luck, do share share here le.

A lot will depend on your bazi chart- there's nothing hidden about this.

If your chart is good and luck pillars are favourable, you would be working hard and enjoying the rewards of your hard work.

If bad luck could be turned into good luck simply by displaying some ornaments at home or wearing some accessories, wouldn't life be so easy ?

A lot will depend on your bazi chart- there's nothing hidden about this.

If your chart is good and luck pillars are favourable, you would be working hard and enjoying the rewards of your hard work.

If bad luck could be turned into good luck simply by displaying some ornaments at home or wearing some accessories, wouldn't life be so easy ?

hi jialuck,

what are your thoughts about lillian too's 3rd dimension fengshui where she believes in combining, bazi, fengshui cures (including placement of ornaments) & one's religious beliefs?

but i do agree with u that it takes more than jux a few ornaments to see fengshui recommendations work. it amazes me to see how people fall for these stones & crystals when their masters sell it to them.

Edited by edenstrauss

hi jialuck,

what are your thoughts about lillian too's 3rd dimension fengshui where she believes in combining, bazi, fengshui cures (including placement of ornaments) & one's religious beliefs?

but i do agree with u that it takes more than jux a few ornaments to see fengshui recommendations work. it amazes me to see how people fall for these stones & crystals when their masters sell it to them.

Hi Edenstrauss,

Lillian Too is an excellent marketeer. She's the first person to sell feng shui to the English-speaking market in S'pore and M'sia. She opened up a whole new untapped market.

In the study of feng shui, flying star formula used to be a guarded secret passed down through lineages until it was made available to the general public in Hong Kong around the 80s. Flying star formula is a very popular method employed by FSM because it takes only a short time to see the effects.

In anicent China, no customer dared to question their FSM on anything the FSM told them to do. When the FSM did his flying star calculations and found that the prosperous Qi would be at the foyer, for instance, he would ask the customer to place ornaments and paintings at the foyer. This is to attract curious onlookers to admire these pieces of art. The movement of human crowd at the foyer would act as carriers of Qi which is what you want if the prosperous qi is residing there.

Of course, the FSM would not tell the customer it's the movement of good Qi that brings wealth to the household but the ornaments and paintings. This is probably how it's passed down to modern days for hundreds of years. Today, we live in an age where we seek explanation on anything we are told to do. FSM have to provide flying star chart reports on the house. In the past, their word was law.