Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beezeebear

Velkommen Til 92 Sqm Huset Vårt!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

6441471785_a015ba373e_z_d.jpg

Where'd you get the first picture from? I took a similar photo albeit from a different angle from Home and Decor or some other ID magazine when I was looking for ideas to do my place up but totally forgot which magazine it came from and couldn't find it again.

Where'd you get the first picture from? I took a similar photo albeit from a different angle from Home and Decor or some other ID magazine when I was looking for ideas to do my place up but totally forgot which magazine it came from and couldn't find it again.

From pinkiwhale or pinki something.., a reno thread-starter here... So u gotta read all the t-blogs to find out. The author labelled it as her inspiration. I thought it is nice to keep as reference so I saved it. :)

U r into industrial theme as well?

Congrats!! Mine's end of next month.

Thank you NeoBY!! Hope to see you around soon! :)

Congrats! Hope u have a smooth reno journey :)

Thank you Potatoes! :)

Just curious, are all your water pipes in your new house all concealed?

Hi Confidential, Yes everything is concealed. Pipes, electrical wires etc

Congrats! Nice choice of furniture! From Picket & Rail or Lush Lush? Lush having 30% sale storewide!

Hi joshdes! Thank you!

I guess it will be a mix of everything from everywhere. Talking abt Picket & Rail, I have yet to visit them! (Thanks for the reminder!)

I went to Scanteak and Lush Lush! Almost wanted to buy my em chairs immediately, but I think I will make a trip to Gnee Hong to see if its cheaper there. :P

Do you know when did the Lush Lush sale start? I was there prob in Nov and there weren't any discount on the chairs that I wanted :(

Hi Piknik! Your house will be industrial theme? I love the cemented walls but hubby hates them. I heard from a I.D that it will be hard to prevent cracks in them too. :dunno:

Hi Piknik! Your house will be industrial theme? I love the cemented walls but hubby hates them. I heard from a I.D that it will be hard to prevent cracks in them too. :dunno:

Nope. Mine is just "easy to clean, easy to keep tidy n neat n empty".. No specific theme.if there must be one, maybe "quirky, funny, whimsical house"?

Like this inspiration board for DIY project:

6482236259_776bd6c232_b_d.jpg

I don't even look at furniture store as husband n I dont plan to buy any furniture.. Hahaha.. Except for our dining table n chairs.

No wonder u woke up so early! Too excited to sleep was it?

How is the flat? Got any defect?

:yamseng:

Hahahaa! I opened my eyes at like 5am, and all I could think of was...... Key collection!! Then I couldn't sleep anymore. :P

The flat is REALLY breezy! Despite the fact that I am at a low level, my front door faces the LRT and the waterway, and the breeze was tremendously good! Everyone in the family had to keep adjusting their hair. Luckily no one wears a wig! I hope they won't build anything that fast to block it.

We only found some minor defects like gaps in the skirting, that can be easily fixed with silicon (I think). There was however a 5 cent hole on 1 of the living room tile. We have submitted the defects form, so I hope they will replace the broken tile and not patch it with cement like my mom says.

*Remember to buy a padlock and pass this padlock key to the BSC office if you want to declare your defects. Do not give them your original keys :)

I Love my new house!

Nope. Mine is just "easy to clean, easy to keep tidy n neat n empty".. No specific theme.if there must be one, maybe "quirky, funny, whimsical house"?

Like this inspiration board for DIY project:

6482236259_776bd6c232_b_d.jpg

I don't even look at furniture store as husband n I dont plan to buy any furniture.. Hahaha.. Except for our dining table n chairs.

wow! hahaha I suppose you are going to draw your own cartoons and send them for sticker cutting? That sounds like real fun!

A designer's house will always be different from the ordinary. hehe

:thumbs up:

Haha, we can draw n paint. Should make our flat a big canvas to doodle.

My little girl will have her special corner to do her doodling.

Ah, yes. Some will be sticker.. Some will be purely mural paintings.

Some r just cartoon, some will be artistic illustration of nature.

Edited by piknik

:thumbs up:

Haha, we can draw n paint. Should make our flat a big canvas to doodle.

My little girl will have her special corner to do her doodling.

Ah, yes. Some will be sticker.. Some will be purely mural paintings.

Some r just cartoon, some will be artistic illustration of nature.

hahha I like your idea! Have to convince hubby tho, cos his pet peeve is 'mess' and clutter and likes everything simple, white and covered up. You just gave me an idea tho, maybe I can do a wall mural in the study room! :D