Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
NeoBY

Lukie's First Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Taobao as usual, not that because price is cheaper, but because I can combine with other stuffs that I will definitely buy from TB. By the way GMarket said the sofa will be sent by EMS direct from Korea, and it mentions that the sofa is manufacture in China, maybe you may like to check when you received the item, whether it is really sent from Korea.

Taobao as usual, not that because price is cheaper, but because I can combine with other stuffs that I will definitely buy from TB. By the way GMarket said the sofa will be sent by EMS direct from Korea, and it mentions that the sofa is manufacture in China, maybe you may like to check when you received the item, whether it is really sent from Korea.

I think this is the same seller as aya's chairs. But will check. I dont expect the thing to be manufactured anywhere except China anyway.

Our chairs are confirmed sent from Korea. The seller has an account with Korean Gmarket, selling all types of chairs, including the metal legs, but he/she is not selling in Singapore. Wanted to ask my Korean friend to liaise with the seller, but she is busy with work, so I don't want to disturb her, otherwise I would have bought the other types of chairs from Korean Gmarket

Edited by ayazumi

Our chairs are confirmed sent from Korea. The seller has an account with Korean Gmarket, selling all types of chairs, including the metal legs, but he/she is not selling in Singapore. Wanted to ask my Korean friend to liaise with the seller, but she is busy with work, so I don't want to disturb her, otherwise I would have bought the other types of chairs from Korean Gmarket

aya, same seller? how's the quality of ur chairs so far?

aya, same seller? how's the quality of ur chairs so far?

Blmg - same seller. The quality of the chairs are good. The only thing to worry is the EMS shipment. The EMS courier guys are rough, one of the carton box we received has a hole, but luckily the chairs are okay.

Blmg - same seller. The quality of the chairs are good. The only thing to worry is the EMS shipment. The EMS courier guys are rough, one of the carton box we received has a hole, but luckily the chairs are okay.

haha....then ok. only thing is i may not be home when they delivery. bought a small item from ebay previously and had to go post office to collect.....with a very very long queue.

haha....then ok. only thing is i may not be home when they delivery. bought a small item from ebay previously and had to go post office to collect.....with a very very long queue.

Should ask to send to your office, then you can receive the item. Otherwise, use the EMS tracking device to track your items. You should be able to estimate when it is arriving your house.

i don't think they do delivery on sat anymore. and going to post office on sat sure long long queue

i don't think they do delivery on sat anymore. and going to post office on sat sure long long queue

Ya, Saturday no more delivery. Only Mon-Fri

Should ask to send to your office, then you can receive the item. Otherwise, use the EMS tracking device to track your items. You should be able to estimate when it is arriving your house.

send my office i got no place to put. i only got a small cubicle and cab fare from office to home is also a lot! mah fan!!

scary.....

Clothes Dryer Fire Prevention

Very few people realize the importance of clothes dryer fire prevention. However, according to the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, there are an estimated annual 15,500 fires, 10 deaths and 10 injuries due to clothes dryer fires. Several hundred people a year are also subjected to carbon monoxide poisoning from improper dryer vent setups. The financial costs come to nearly $100,000,000 per year. In some cases faulty appliances are to blame, but many fires can be prevented with proper dryer venting.

http://www.laundry-alternative.com/clothes_dryer_fire.htm