Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sze Hui

New House, New Life, New Hope

My block is a 1984 block... old enuf for en-bloc?

hahaha.... then you wait longer lah... there are flats are that built in the 70s also haven't enbloc.

also, they will enbloc those in strategic locations, like Rochor centre, Havelock road, Sims ave...

those further away from town, the chances will come later.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

eh...not necessary leh...Clementi also en-bloc liao....n Clementi also around this time or only older by a few years. Actally all depends on govt bah...bt i definitely dun want an en-bloc...cos' new houses are so small....n also, i spent a bomb on the renovation aldy...govt sure dun compensate that.

Another thing is I'm really so tired of renovation n moving...

Clementi that got enbloc are built ard 1977-1978. I just checked hdb website. And they wanted to renew that area ard Clementi central.

It's depends on govt but mostly are 3 room flats they are enbloc.

last time i also stayed at Clementi Ave 2. Good area...it was sold very cheaply in the past. I think only 55k. sigh...to think now, the value of Clementi rises so high....

My granite top is installed. Looks good. will post a pix once i have a chance to take....Sigh...moving in tomorrow but alot of things undone yet....feels very lazy and tired to rush around n buy things.

My granite top is installed. Looks good. will post a pix once i have a chance to take....Sigh...moving in tomorrow but alot of things undone yet....feels very lazy and tired to rush around n buy things.

Look forward to see ur completed house pix soon! :)

Sze hui, u r already near completion.... Hope u have a smooth move in tmr:)

My block is a 1984 block... old enuf for en-bloc?

:dancingqueen: :dancingqueen: My parents flat at TP think build around 1966, only upgrade, no en-bloc :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

hi guys, finally moved in....so busy and tired that no time to update here as well.

Finally bought all my accessories.

Am disappointed that my ID didn't really get the ikea stuff i bought to be installed correctly. Nevertheless, he provided good service in other areas.

ONly thing is he has too many projects on hand n is handling it alone...so too many things he missed out. Really gotta penalise him for that.

Handling renovation is indeed a stressful job....When things goes wrong, there'll b many sleepless nights. But hey, comparing to those sleeping in huts, walking on soil ground, we r considered lucky.

Its overall good experience to learn more in the mean time.

I will try to pose some pix after packing. or at least part of it.hehe

Great to hear that u have moved into your new place..... Unpacking is a tedious thing.... More tedious than packing.