Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sze Hui

New House, New Life, New Hope

MBR Before

img0594wv.jpg

MBR after

img1102tw.jpgimg1101c.jpg

Will continue my posting n photo taking. but house is really too messy now to do that

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I think I came across in the forum that the staff attitude from

Hoe Kee is better in tanjong katong complex (ops city plaza shopping centre) ;)

I think I came across in the forum that the staff attitude from

Hoe Kee is better in tanjong katong complex (ops city plaza shopping centre) ;)

Hoe Kee at Genting lane is good as in can give some discount. Look for Uncle Johnny. A very nice and helpful guy. Will advise you the truthful things.

Hi Szehui, can please share with me your contractor carpentery workmanship?

Any pix? :rolleyes:

Hi , i have pmed you. Will try to post more pix. cos' my house still in a big mess with boxes around. So dun think the pix will look good. but i will try to post some with the laminated cabinets for u to see.

Sze Hui, Congrats to u on moving into your new place. Hope you have settled down with all the unpacking. Your MBR looks cool... Did u use wallpaper for your room?

Hoe Kee at Genting lane is good as in can give some discount. Look for Uncle Johnny. A very nice and helpful guy. Will advise you the truthful things.

As per your recommendation, we went to Hoe Kee Genting Lane to buy our plumbing items. The sales people there are very friendly and helpful. So much better than Jln Besar.

Congrats on moving in. It feels good to stay in a new home.

Sze Hui, Congrats to u on moving into your new place. Hope you have settled down with all the unpacking. Your MBR looks cool... Did u use wallpaper for your room?

thank you, i didn't use any wall paper. But i'll be pasting wall sticker which i bought from korea. But haha...things are everywhere, so no chance to paste it yet. Slowly slowly take my time...even dining table etc also haven't buy yet. Moving house is really no fun.

:dancingqueen:

thank you, i didn't use any wall paper. But i'll be pasting wall sticker which i bought from korea. But haha...things are everywhere, so no chance to paste it yet. Slowly slowly take my time...even dining table etc also haven't buy yet. Moving house is really no fun.

:dancingqueen:

congrats!! i hate moving the most.... but now you got this place, you can stay here as long as possible.... :yamseng:

Now that you have moved in, take your time in selecting your choice dining table (if you truly need one). Plenty of furniture sales around to get the best deal. :sport-smiley-004:

Have you visit the hawker center yet? The economical rice stall is pretty cheap @$2.00 for 2 veg and 1 meat. Zhu Lin coffee shop's economical rice is $2.40 for 2 veg and 1 meat but bigger portion. Are you the 3rd owner of your present flat? I think my friend is the 1st owner of your flat if she is not mistaken.

Now that you have moved in, take your time in selecting your choice dining table (if you truly need one). Plenty of furniture sales around to get the best deal. :sport-smiley-004:

Have you visit the hawker center yet? The economical rice stall is pretty cheap @$2.00 for 2 veg and 1 meat. Zhu Lin coffee shop's economical rice is $2.40 for 2 veg and 1 meat but bigger portion. Are you the 3rd owner of your present flat? I think my friend is the 1st owner of your flat if she is not mistaken.

Hehe...i'm a vegetarian. But i agree that the hawker center is rather cheap. I have always been eating there cos' i'm working in Jurong East as well. Your friend is the 1st owner? Really??? Does she remember her unit no.? Gosh...can meet up and 認識認識 leh....

Edited by SzeHui