Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahlipz

~Beautiful Cozy Simplicity~

Hahaha... I missed the "no money also wanna do reno part 2". Haha haha...

I visited citygas showroom n talked to the staff abt the rain shower. She said, no particular model of rain shower needed. Just buy what you like loh.. The main issue would be your house's water pressure. But i would suggest you use normal water efficient hand shower/ shower head to save more water. ;)

:yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

(3) Fisher & Paykel

We are going more for the design to fit our white kitchen layout

Option 1 - ActiveSmart™ Fridge- Top Freezer 348L

e381tresandstoneexterio.jpg

Option 2 - ActiveSmart™ Fridge- Top Freezer 487L

e521tresandstoneexterio.jpg

Hi there!

I choosing among these two fridge from F&P too! Impressed by their ActiveSmart technology after watching their online videos!

Fisher & Paykel's fridge is reliable :thumbs up: though not "futuristic" in style. My 16 yrs old F&P fridge had moved 3 places and is still working well though the exterior had started to corrode. Mine was the 348L old model cos the width of the 400+ couldn't get into our lift and main door then. Good choice, both :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Punggolfamily & LLChing,

Thanks for dropping by. Glad that we all have the same taste.

I am not too sure of the ActiveSmart™ function and wifey wanted a three door fridge.

Just cannot resist their design.

Hi Punggolfamily & LLChing,

Thanks for dropping by. Glad that we all have the same taste.

I am not too sure of the ActiveSmart™ function and wifey wanted a three door fridge.

Just cannot resist their design.

just saw u wanted to buy grohe! why didn't you take advantage of the sale and buy??? it was 50% off!

:P

i strongly recommend f&p fridge.. long lasting. =) my mum's has lasted her few moves. mine is still going strong after 5 yrs.

the low power consumption should be another plus point for you too!

I finally took the plunge and went to Interior Affairs to get my Grohe Rain-shower system.

Bad thing was that I was too late to get the thermostat mixer coz it was sold out.

The staff there don't take future order and it is on a while stock last. She can pnly get me a 20% discount after the sale if I was still interested. Super sad

Only knew about this brands less than 1 month but was poisoned by adidaem, thedottyness...etc

First contact with Grohe was 2 days ago @ Interior Affairs and I made a trip to Grohe Bontique yesterday. I was not too impressed with the service and went back to IA today to find the gal who served us on Friday. I managed to get hold of her but she was super busy, serving 3 different customers. :jawdrop:

My bathroom splurge, let the picture do the talking or walking (Johnny Walker)

Buy buy buy

grohe.jpg

My Rainshower Set :bath:

groherainshowerwallmoun.jpg

Lineare lever bath/shower mixer.

Approval by wifey coz she prefer this design the best

33849000.gif

Yellow Rainshower Icon

Green was sold out and decided on Orange colour.

Dueing checkout, it was sold out and a guy was asking about the last red colour

27446000.gif

Edited by ahlipz

Wow from the outside it looks very nice. Can i know why u decided on this Grohe Rain-shower system? What is so nice about it?

I finally took the plunge and went to Interior Affairs to get my Grohe Rain-shower system.

Bad thing was that I was too late to get the thermostat mixer coz it was sold out.

The staff there don't take future order and it is on a while stock last. She can pnly get me a 20% discount after the sale if I was still interested. Super sad

Only knew about this brands less than 1 month but was poisoned by adidaem, thedottyness...etc

First contact with Grohe was 2 days ago @ Interior Affairs and I made a trip to Grohe Bontique yesterday. I was not too impressed with the service and went back to IA today to find the gal who served us on Friday. I managed to get hold of her but she was super busy, serving 3 different customers. :jawdrop:

My bathroom splurge, let the picture do the talking or walking (Johnny Walker)

Buy buy buy

grohe.jpg

My Rainshower Set :bath:

groherainshowerwallmoun.jpg

Lineare lever bath/shower mixer.

Approval by wifey coz she prefer this design the best

33849000.gif

Yellow Rainshower Icon

Green was sold out and decided on Orange colour.

Dueing checkout, it was sold out and a guy was asking about the last red colour

27446000.gif

Too bad i'm unable to poison him with SilesStone White Zeus Extreme, the whitest quartz.

Naturally non-porous & never needs to be sealed. Cleaning is easy & it has a high scratch, stain & heat resistance. Built-in antimicrobial protection helps fight the growth of bacteria.

Check out the white zeus extreme from this link, it is as white as the white background on the website - http://www.silestoneusa.com/colors/

Those people that claimed their quartz surface was stained, most likely uses fake quartz. I got sample piece when i order the white Zeus extreme for my kitchen. I can give it to you to keep 10 years, still as white as day 1.

romeltic, the entry level Grohe Rainshower was on sale but the mid range was not on offer.

I was not too keen with the entry level, which was made in Thailand and it was a combination of metal + plastic.

Smart move by Grohe, otherwise I will get the mid range rainshower.

Edited by ahlipz

Too bad i'm unable to poison him with SilesStone White Zeus Extreme, the whitest quartz.

Naturally non-porous & never needs to be sealed. Cleaning is easy & it has a high scratch, stain & heat resistance. Built-in antimicrobial protection helps fight the growth of bacteria.

Check out the white zeus extreme from this link, it is as white as the white background on the website - http://www.silestoneusa.com/colors/

Those people that claimed their quartz surface was stained, most likely uses fake quartz. I got sample piece when i order the white Zeus extreme for my kitchen. I can give it to you to keep 10 years, still as white as day 1.

Solidtop was the choice my ID advised, so I am going along with his suggestion.

Hacking will be on 16 Apr, almost 4 months I gotten my keys.

Went to Space to Jalan Jalan and it was biggggg :dribble:

Price is way expensive but the stuffs are very nice especially the Louis Poulsen lighting

The normal range (entry level)

photo1mhn.jpg

Enigma 545 (Left) & The famous artichoke lamp (on the right)

photo2yy.jpg

Best part, the price for the artichoke lamp

A whopping $20k price tag :jawdrop:

photo3ovx.jpg

Love this sexy chair and its curve ... Woolala!

photo1qry.jpg

Edited by ahlipz

Hooray, tomorrow is the start of the renovation and the hacking will begin.

PE permit took about 1 week+ for HDB to approve. My contractor informed me that another unit at the nearby estate took almost 2 weeks.

Looking forward...

Hooray, tomorrow is the start of the renovation and the hacking will begin.

PE permit took about 1 week+ for HDB to approve. My contractor informed me that another unit at the nearby estate took almost 2 weeks.

Looking forward...

Wow, I'm also eying the fisher & Paykel fridge, but i'm looking at the bottom freezer one 402BRE. Have you decided which model to buy?

And wish you have a smooth reno journey!