Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
LLChing

Final "resting" Home In Jurong East

Convinced! The new ones are really fragile :o . Keeping all my windows and grilles except those "bo bian" ones.

Chose our tiles from SBH yesterday and disappointed that the one I really, really like is being reserved by someone else. Put ourselves on waiting list but meanwhile will choose another as standby. After close scrutiny of the tile samples, found the quality of 2 tiles (both for kitchen wall)failed my "inspection". Will choose again.

Apart from 2 mini sprays and hood/hob, bought all others sanitary products from Universal. Now left with the electrician/lightings to consider.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Convinced! The new ones are really fragile :o . Keeping all my windows and grilles except those "bo bian" ones.

Chose our tiles from SBH yesterday and disappointed that the one I really, really like is being reserved by someone else. Put ourselves on waiting list but meanwhile will choose another as standby. After close scrutiny of the tile samples, found the quality of 2 tiles (both for kitchen wall)failed my "inspection". Will choose again.

Apart from 2 mini sprays and hood/hob, bought all others sanitary products from Universal. Now left with the electrician/lightings to consider.

HAhaahha..... now you know loh! if your windows still in good condition then better leave it.

Why you need grilles? your children are all old enough already leh. no maid, right? so no one will climb out to clean windows and fall.

If I change windows, then I will forgo all grilles except the ones at the balcony. Our new lift is 90 degree to our balcony and can see into our house through the 1st 2 panes. That's why I want to change all the balcony panes to sand blasted ones. Presently, I use mahjong paper to cover the 1st 2 panes. But since we are no longer changing windows, the grilles will stay too. My grilles are cemented and flushed with the window opening. Cannot dismantle, must hack. The 2 toilet windows are the "bo bian" ones - must go!

I'm afraid of height, yet am the one changing curtains and cleaning windows regularly. But I'm also the one who wants to forgo all grilles. I like the free, open , bright feeling! :sport-smiley-004: . The other 3 members are concern for me :wub:

I'm afraid of height, yet am the one changing curtains and cleaning windows regularly. But I'm also the one who wants to forgo all grilles. I like the free, open , bright feeling! :sport-smiley-004: . The other 3 members are concern for me :wub:

mine all gone. very like it! esp the balcony. can see the green leaves outside.

If I change windows, then I will forgo all grilles except the ones at the balcony. Our new lift is 90 degree to our balcony and can see into our house through the 1st 2 panes. That's why I want to change all the balcony panes to sand blasted ones. Presently, I use mahjong paper to cover the 1st 2 panes. But since we are no longer changing windows, the grilles will stay too. My grilles are cemented and flushed with the window opening. Cannot dismantle, must hack. The 2 toilet windows are the "bo bian" ones - must go!

ya lah, toilet should change.... other than toilet, then the rest can still consider loh.

I also don't have grilles unless necessary like those along the corridor. but in my MBR, all are open.... so free and open, like what NeoBY says. hehehehe.... :sport-smiley-004:

Don't tempt me!!! One consolation. I can open up all my grilles. :rolleyes:

yah, i can sit on the sofa, drink coffee, look at the leaves and enjoy the breeze. heeee

yah, i can sit on the sofa, drink coffee, look at the leaves and enjoy the breeze. heeee

i also can sit at my cosy corner, look at outside view and drink tea.....

I can put my chair outside at the "pte lift landing" (shared by neighbour and ourselves only), enjoy the breeze from all direction, with Bt Batok Hill at the far distance, the children and adult pool, BBQ pit, pavillion, practice putting green and lush greenery just below ... drinking my strawberry favoured tea ... yakhahaha ..

Actually, if not for both your temptations, I would not have realised that I DO have all these to enjoy but I never did.

I can put my chair outside at the "pte lift landing" (shared by neighbour and ourselves only), enjoy the breeze from all direction, with Bt Batok Hill at the far distance, the children and adult pool, BBQ pit, pavillion, practice putting green and lush greenery just below ... drinking my strawberry favoured tea ... yakhahaha ..

Actually, if not for both your temptations, I would not have realised that I DO have all these to enjoy but I never did.

ok, sit outside ur house. heeee

sitting outside your house and sitting inside is different leh.... :yamseng:

Just found out that Hafary had a branch at the West too. Quite near my place some more. May drop by later to see whether they have the mosaic I like so much. Went to SBH yesterday again with my hubby to see if we can get a substitute - no such luck. Got 2 more sample tiles though. Cos it was 1 1/2 hour b4 closing time and we are the only ones there, we have the whole group of staff serving us!!

Andrew will drop by tmr for measurements and see what new tiles we are also considering. Gave us 4 books of the laminates to browse through these few days as well as Nippon Paint catalog to shortlist colour scheme. Told us there is no colour limitation but too many colours used in one house can be very scary one. Eyes gone blurred and running out of colour tabs liao.

He was totally not satisfied with the 3D drawings and was not keen to show us. But he obliged and yeah... we were not satisfied either. Many errors and we were laughing over the ridiculous use of laminates. There were 2 drawings for the kitchen, 1 for the living room, 1 office area, 1 MBR, 1 entertainment room, 1 girl's bedroom. Ehh .. din see drawings of the 2 toilets leh!?

Just found out that Hafary had a branch at the West too. Quite near my place some more. May drop by later to see whether they have the mosaic I like so much. Went to SBH yesterday again with my hubby to see if we can get a substitute - no such luck. Got 2 more sample tiles though. Cos it was 1 1/2 hour b4 closing time and we are the only ones there, we have the whole group of staff serving us!!

Andrew will drop by tmr for measurements and see what new tiles we are also considering. Gave us 4 books of the laminates to browse through these few days as well as Nippon Paint catalog to shortlist colour scheme. Told us there is no colour limitation but too many colours used in one house can be very scary one. Eyes gone blurred and running out of colour tabs liao.

He was totally not satisfied with the 3D drawings and was not keen to show us. But he obliged and yeah... we were not satisfied either. Many errors and we were laughing over the ridiculous use of laminates. There were 2 drawings for the kitchen, 1 for the living room, 1 office area, 1 MBR, 1 entertainment room, 1 girl's bedroom. Ehh .. din see drawings of the 2 toilets leh!?

ya, i thought there is Hafary in the west.... can go have a look and maybe you will find something suitable.

how come he gives so many drawings? mine only have 3 drawings and even that was not nice at all.... after making changes for 3 times, i gave up. that guy was totally not good but i heard the one that draw my 3D already left. Andrew says this new one is better...