Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

I am impressed. Ordered both sinks on Monday, and both were delivered on thurs noon. Email notification indicated 21 aug delivery, but half expecting much earlier delivery based on all your feedback. :thumbs up:

Will post some pix to share with all. Generally good condition, though a little of the bottom grey paint did come off at two of the corners. Is that normal? Polishing decent at the bottom edges, though I was expecting even smoother finishing given all the praises on this site...but to be fair, haven't really done with comparison with other similarly priced brands, so I guess should still be fine. Hard to please, huh? :notti:

Cheers,

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am impressed. Ordered both sinks on Monday, and both were delivered on thurs noon. Email notification indicated 21 aug delivery, but half expecting much earlier delivery based on all your feedback. :thumbs up:

Will post some pix to share with all. Generally good condition, though a little of the bottom grey paint did come off at two of the corners. Is that normal? Polishing decent at the bottom edges, though I was expecting even smoother finishing given all the praises on this site...but to be fair, haven't really done with comparison with other similarly priced brands, so I guess should still be fine. Hard to please, huh? :notti:

Cheers,

Aiyoh....you are hard to please....everything want perfect. This world is not quite perfect, as you have already found out. :yamseng:

haa... I bought the round 23" sink and inside is brushed finish. I like it alot cos I don't have to worry about scratches to shiny metal after frequent use. just my take.

I think paint peel abit below ok la... as long as not the missing pad. bit pain peel wont affect the sound dampening effect because the sink is made of quite thick metal! :sport-smiley-004:

Just...! Guess what? My neighbour just called up DHL regarding the delivery, and both of our sink will be delivered this coming Sat! Lead time between 10am- 3pm...

I am so excited!!

I didn't choose priority order , they will deliver much faster than stated. You should track the shipment . I believe you will receive yours real soon.

Hurrah for the sinks!!! 

Cheers,

Just...! Guess what? My neighbour just called up DHL regarding the delivery, and both of our sink will be delivered this coming Sat! Lead time between 10am- 3pm...

I am so excited!!

:yamseng: :yamseng: post some pics here to show us when you got it!

krauskitchensinkscorner.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is the part where bottom paint is flaked off.

Didn't see the bare metal at the spot the paint is flaked off. Once installed inside the cabinet you won't see the white spot.

Nice sink cos is the same size as mine. :notti:

Yes, have been using 2-bowl sinks since my first home. First time trying out single bowl sink, hope to fit my 17" wok in, for easier washing.

Waiting now for my Hansgrohe faucets to be in..crossing fingers on delivery. Ordered from insani24.de since 10 Aug, shipment supposedly out but still stuck somewhere. Amazon is definitely more efficient in its order fulfilment, but too bad pipe fittings may be a problem if order from us.

Thks to recommendation by kim76 et al, have just launched order for 2 Kraus sinks, 23" and 32" for my dry and wet kitchen respectively.

Total damage of us$980.21.

Chose global expedited delivery mode, amazon indicates estimated delivery between 23/8 to 5/9.

Strange thing was I found out from my ID that I am supposed to deliver my hood/hob/sinks and built-in ovens to her carpentary shop to get the built in carpentary made!! Fancy that. Anyone with similar request from your ID?

Kim76, lyefam and all,

Did you choose priority or expedited shipping? I am surprised that you can receive your sinks in 3-4 days' time!

Cheers,

Luxray

I did my kitchen recently. I gave the dimension of the hood and oven. The hob and sink have to be present on site when they assemble the cabinets. Next the carpenter would cut out the hole size after measuring the hob and sink on site.

As for my sink shipment, I chose the normal shipping. It arrived 4 days later after the order.

The soundproofing.... Errr, need to touch up anot? If yes, what and how do i touch it up?

B2C9C68F-C7DB-4A6B-B851-959588AECFD5-398-00000048BC5CF745.jpg

Edited by Sygnur

Installation will take place few months later... Wahaha.. Now looking for good tap to go with it....

Any recommendation?