Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I ordered on wednesday night it showed they shipped out on the day I ordered and reached Singapore airport on sat and I received it in on Sunday .

Strange! I bought mine later than yours but my sink will only arrive end of August....

at last, my kitchen top and my 30" square sink installed. it is not a new cabiet, I only changed the kitchen top and sink only.

the Kraus sink quality is very good and i like the ss grid and basket strainer that came with it.

7762881022_4142fb357f.jpg

7762881566_d33675033c.jpg

7762881310_19a4078613.jpg

30" looks good! Too big, i can only do a 23".

Did you also extend your countertop cutout slightly out from your sink area? Or totally flushed with your sink?

What's your cabinet deepth? 600mm?

Btw, what's the space from the wall to sink needed for the tap installation? And the space from edge of countertop to sink?

Thanks!

to me, it is something I can live with. I would love to have a bigger sink but space constrain so got smaller one.

wow, thx 4 posting ur pix - now i have a better idea of how it looks installed. :good: it looks really good ! I'm definitely opting for the 23" since i dun really cook so i won't need such a big sink.

incidentally, did you buy a kraus tap or did u say u bought a paffoni tap or was it someone else ?

:yamseng:

wow, thx 4 posting ur pix - now i have a better idea of how it looks installed. :good: it looks really good ! I'm definitely opting for the 23" since i dun really cook so i won't need such a big sink.

incidentally, did you buy a kraus tap or did u say u bought a paffoni tap or was it someone else ?

:yamseng:

I got a Kraus faucet.

Thks to recommendation by kim76 et al, have just launched order for 2 Kraus sinks, 23" and 32" for my dry and wet kitchen respectively.

Total damage of us$980.21.

Chose global expedited delivery mode, amazon indicates estimated delivery between 23/8 to 5/9.

Strange thing was I found out from my ID that I am supposed to deliver my hood/hob/sinks and built-in ovens to her carpentary shop to get the built in carpentary made!! Fancy that. Anyone with similar request from your ID?

Kim76, lyefam and all,

Did you choose priority or expedited shipping? I am surprised that you can receive your sinks in 3-4 days' time!

Cheers,

Luxray

30" looks good! Too big, i can only do a 23".

Did you also extend your countertop cutout slightly out from your sink area? Or totally flushed with your sink?

What's your cabinet deepth? 600mm?

Btw, what's the space from the wall to sink needed for the tap installation? And the space from edge of countertop to sink?

For mine is around 5 mm extended . The depth is 60cm and the tap area width is 9.5cm included the backsplash 2cm.

Im pleased to say that i've placed my sink order with my neighbour... Unfortunately, ours will be different shipment although same order form. Mine will arrive on sept 10th... What a long wait...

But good things worth the wait...

Thks to recommendation by kim76 et al, have just launched order for 2 Kraus sinks, 23" and 32" for my dry and wet kitchen respectively.

Total damage of us$980.21.

Chose global expedited delivery mode, amazon indicates estimated delivery between 23/8 to 5/9.

Strange thing was I found out from my ID that I am supposed to deliver my hood/hob/sinks and built-in ovens to her carpentary shop to get the built in carpentary made!! Fancy that. Anyone with similar request from your ID?

Kim76, lyefam and all,

Did you choose priority or expedited shipping? I am surprised that you can receive your sinks in 3-4 days' time!

Cheers,

Luxray

My carpenter do the cut out on site. I only bring my sink to my place and left it there. But I did tell them my sink size so they can cater for it when doing the cabinets. As for hood/hob/oven, I gave them the catalog the ones I bought so they can built to fit them.

I think we use the default shipping. It is quite fast via DHL.

Edited by yokechye

Im pleased to say that i've placed my sink order with my neighbour... Unfortunately, ours will be different shipment although same order form. Mine will arrive on sept 10th... What a long wait...

But good things worth the wait...

I am sure you will receive your sink by this mth. takes about a week. Do post the photos of your sink!

Thanks,yokechye.... I sure hope it'll arrive earlier than the date given... But im not in much hurry... Ordering it early just to take advantage of the low USD. 

Sure will post its pic once arrived...

Ur sink delivery came quite fast...

Does it mean u chose priority order instead of expedited order?

I ordered on wednesday night it showed they shipped out on the day I ordered and reached Singapore airport on sat and I received it in on Sunday .

Ur sink delivery came quite fast...

Does it mean u chose priority order instead of expedited order?

I didn't choose priority order , they will deliver much faster than stated. You should track the shipment . I believe you will receive yours real soon.

Thanks2.... Appreciate ur reply... I guess it's my neighbour who should do the tracking coz the order is under his add and acc... 

I didn't choose priority order , they will deliver much faster than stated. You should track the shipment . I believe you will receive yours real soon.