Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

I'm quite ok with it. Once in a while I have to press it to stick it back firmly. It's doesn't slip everyday or very often so it works although to be honest I've used those plastic sponge holder from shops in the market in my previous house and I almost never had to press them down to stick back. But I don't know whether it is because my old sink was solid top material so sticks better.

But this simple human one looks nice, can hold at least 2 sponges and has a brush holder so I think is also good.

Hi Mel, what are your thoughts on the simplehuman sink caddy that you have? I was thinking of getting one but concerned that the suction thingy is not strong enough and may slip. Thanks for any inputs!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi sorry if this has been asked, but can anyone share with me how to score free shipping on amazon for the kraus sink? cos the sink itself is already USD300+.

Edited by mellenur

You cannot get free shipping for Kraus sink. The Amazon free shipping must be over USD125 but under 20lbs. The sink is WAAAAAY over 20 lbs.

You may want to try vpost usa, if it's free shipping within usa regardless of weight. There's a 25% discount now. But you have to compare the rates

want to get this faucet as well but anyone can share if okay to buy faucets from Amazon?

61GbhoKGaAL._SL1500_.jpg

Some folks commented the thread is different from local and may need an adapter joint.

Edited by OceanEleven

Not sure if anyone still deciding on Kraus products. There is a promotion.

Free $50 Amazon.com Gift Card With Select $300 Kraus Purchase

From December 27, 2013, through January 31, 2014, receive one $50 Amazon.com Gift Card at no additional cost when you purchase $300 or more of select Kraus products shipped and sold by Amazon.com.

To receive the Amazon.com Gift Card, add it to your cart now and continue shopping below. The Gift Card will be mailed to the physical address designated by you at checkout through your Amazon account.

Note: I'm not sure if Amazon will mail the gift card to Singapore. Worth a try.

Some folks commented the thread is different from local and may need an adapter joint.

Thanks OceanEleven.

I went ahead and bought it right after I posted the pic cos I had free shipping for my Kraus sink so wanted to tag the order along. Hopefully it will be ok.

Not sure if anyone still deciding on Kraus products. There is a promotion.

Free $50 Amazon.com Gift Card With Select $300 Kraus Purchase

From December 27, 2013, through January 31, 2014, receive one $50 Amazon.com Gift Card at no additional cost when you purchase $300 or more of select Kraus products shipped and sold by Amazon.com.

To receive the Amazon.com Gift Card, add it to your cart now and continue shopping below. The Gift Card will be mailed to the physical address designated by you at checkout through your Amazon account.

Note: I'm not sure if Amazon will mail the gift card to Singapore. Worth a try.

kim76, I will look out for it and update if I got it. My sink and faucet is due for delivery anytime this week!

Edited by mellenur

The Kraus apron sink looks really good! I am torn between a Blanco granite sink and a Kraus. *stressed*

For me, I choose a granite sink as its scratch resistant. Another factor is that I feel that stainless steel give me a cold feeling. Just my own opinion :-)