Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

If you are not sure whether your items are qualified even though you've checked the terms & condition, you can always check with Amazon customer service, by clicking "contact us". I wish to add in some items (which is not qualified for free global shipping) to tag along the shipment, so I sent email to them to ask them to check my shopping cart whether can I consolidate all in one shipment to enjoy free global shipping, and they did reply and allowed me to do so and waived my shipping charges too, really good service, and their reply is very prompt, thumbs up!

Would like to share my gorgeous sink, can't wait to see it being mounted :-)

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi secretgarden

I understand the criteria for free shipping to sg the order must be above US$125 and total weight less than 20 pounds. You mean by writing to amazon they can actually waive the full shipping charge?

No, although my purchases qualified for free global shipping, but when I check-out, the total still charged me shipping, so I've contacted Amazon before I proceed to payment. Amazon asked me to proceed with payment and emailed them my order number, then they will issue me a refund right away.

• Like 1

If you are not sure whether your items are qualified even though you've checked the terms & condition, you can always check with Amazon customer service, by clicking "contact us". I wish to add in some items (which is not qualified for free global shipping) to tag along the shipment, so I sent email to them to ask them to check my shopping cart whether can I consolidate all in one shipment to enjoy free global shipping, and they did reply and allowed me to do so and waived my shipping charges too, really good service, and their reply is very prompt, thumbs up!

Would like to share my gorgeous sink, can't wait to see it being mounted :-)

photo3.jpg

Looks really good! Glad the quality is still consistent..... :good:

Please share a photo once it is mounted...

Too many people buying Kraus sink from Singapore and requesting for free global shipping? Is that why prices increased? are they including the shipping prices within the sink already?

Anyhow, I "infected" my sister over the weekend and convinced her to get the 23" for her home :)

will be getting the 30" myself soon. can't wait to see the beauty

Hi all,

trying to navigate the difficult waters of home reno.

Thinking of getting a full set of Kraus kitchen sink/faucet and maybe other toilet taps etc.

Wondering if there will be installation issues as i read that the pipe fittings might be of different sizes?

Can anyone help me? I wanna buy from amazon too..... :)

thanks.

Hi all (especially Secretgarden),

We are planning to order the 30-inch undermount single bowl Kraus sink from Amazon and chatted with Amazon customer service online but they have confirmed that this purchase is not eligible for free shipping to Singapore as it exceeds 20 pounds.

However, I read from the above posts that Secretgarden ordered the same sink recently but with shipping fees waived.

Could you please share on how I should ask for waiver or refund of shipping fees?

Or did I miss out something?

Thanks in advance!

We are planning to order the 30-inch undermount single bowl Kraus sink from Amazon and chatted with Amazon customer service online but they have confirmed that this purchase is not eligible for free shipping to Singapore as it exceeds 20 pounds.

However, I read from the above posts that Secretgarden ordered the same sink recently but with shipping fees waived.

Could you please share on how I should ask for waiver or refund of shipping fees?

Thanks in advance!

Dear Snowdew,

I do not know why they don't allow waiver now. Before I purchase I ask them the eligibility of the product and they asked me to proceed to order and will grant free global shipping after I've sent them my order number.

Thanks in advance!

Hi snowdew,

replied you at my thread using mobile but realised your post wasnt quoted.

For the record i bought the 30in undermount single kraus sink. Havent open coz i need to settle other reno stuffs 1st.

Anyway to help you and the rest of renotalk forumers here, here's the steps i took for free shipping to singapore

(provided the promo is still valid)

1. Find the item and seive it out with amazon global eligible (make sure the item has this!! if not there is no foc shipping!)

2. purchase item on amazon

3. chat with the operator on the free shipping

*remember to save chat log just in case*

4. give them maybe say 1-2days to process and follow up in case they forgot about it.

If you are not able to get free shipping for whatever reasons, you can still cancel the order within that day.

hope it helps any1 who is looking to purchase from amazon. Wanna thank me can treat me bubble tea~~ :good:

I was trying to get the shipment charges waived. But they wouldn't budge. Still considering whether I should give in cos the shipment charges is around usd 130.

I've spoke to three different CSOs and they refused to waive it. When I told them I had friends who had theirs waived, they asked for the order numbers to verify.

Just a reminder that you should be prepared to pay for the shipment. That would take the price to usd 530. Sigh.