Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

Yong81, i was wondering why do you need to ship from Amazon China to 65Gaigou when you can ship from Amazon China direct to your place? Amazon China also fulfill the AmazonGlobal Eligible.

The only difference between Amazon China and US site is that the China site has lesser to choose from however all the 23, 30, 30" Kraus sinks are available and they are comparable in price after FX.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

No lah, its the truth. Ur sink is more grossy... if you compare the pictures, its really more shiny.

Yah, i do sales but i dont bluff pple...haha

yah..i mounted the sink but not yet take pictures.

I got the pozzi tap, picture as shown below...

IMG_0801.jpg

This design i feel, is more practical, due to its outstretch head and not much curvature towards the end of the tap body. The screw area is also more robust.

I never considered the pull out type as more movable parts would mean more wear and tear, unless you are getting a very very good one.

I saw my fren's tap at my current house (not this one), his is a pull out design in which the pull out hose is black in colour. He got it for 300 plus dollars. That tap is quite solid...

if u looking for lightings and toilet stuffs, go to Lite fusion, look for MARCUS. he is the guy who recommended me the kitchen sink, tap and toilet bowl...

I bought my dinning light from LITE Fusion. It was their last piece and he readily agreed to giving me a small discount and was attentive. Didn't ask for his name but the shop is small so he must be Marcus? :good:

You mean for Amazon china? or US?

Amazon china.

They did not deduct or charge to my credit card. Send a few inquiry to Amazon CN feedback but no one reply.

IN the end cancel and use "65daigou" to buy for me

Interesting! Did you use the Amazon chat function for china? I know Amazon us have. Not sure about china Amazon. Sorry i can't help you there.

Whats the diff between a branded granite sink and a no-name one?

I saw quite nice ones at Heritage last weekend.. double bowl granite sink for slightly over $300 (list price was $400+). Any pros and cons?

hi

I dunno much about sinks or their brands. But when I was shopping for one, I chanced upon my double bowl granite sink at Euro-one, a few shops from Heritage. It has all that I was looking for in a sink:

1. double bowl - as I was already used to my washing habits previously, esp having space for wet rubbish collection

2. granite - for the solid yet classic look and feel

3. most importantly, it is 'made in Germany' and they were selling it at $198!

The only issue is it's over 1000mm length. Hence I double checked with my then ID and grabbed it!

It is really a steal as it was a display piece from their project.

Can check out this shop as they have such clearance from time to time.

Have to say I'm really happy with it so far. And it is top mounted.

O08SJl.jpg

Interesting! Did you use the Amazon chat function for china? I know Amazon us have. Not sure about china Amazon. Sorry i can't help you there.

Nope, they dont have the chat function. only online feedback. No one respond to my question.

Now i change to 23" size instead due to pricing issues.

Hopefully the sink will arrived in time for reno.

I also took 23". It's pretty sufficient if no big pots or pans. Would love to have 30 or 32 but that one maybe next time when I have a bigger kitchen.

I have got my sink from Amazon China and shipped back through 65daigou via sea freight. I took the 15% shipping discount and they were late on ETA for 2 - 3 days and got another 30% refund on the shipping fee. All in all cost about $360 for the 32 inch sink and shipping. Now just waiting for my renovation to start.

Thanks benetay. Can I know anyone bought an equivalently good one from tB? Bcos I an seriously thinking of changing one quality one. Tot to give tb a short ya..

Today I saw Kraus 23inch 233usd. Just try talk to the CSO for free shipping. It's worth every bit.

TB got some like sellini or something that are lookalike, the issue would be the quality of steel they use.

Kraus uses 16 gauge steel. One of the better ones.

Kohler is also pretty good but then I realize there are a lot of copies that have the Kohler tag in tb. They are not real because many of those shown in tb isn't even on Kohler china website or internation.

Sink is worth the investment if you think it is necessary.

I have got my sink from Amazon China and shipped back through 65daigou via sea freight. I took the 15% shipping discount and they were late on ETA for 2 - 3 days and got another 30% refund on the shipping fee. All in all cost about $360 for the 32 inch sink and shipping. Now just waiting for my renovation to start.

Bro, how was the waiting period from Amazon China to 65daigou warehouse?

i bought the combo 23 inch sink with the facet included $399.70 (Amazon CN). Not sure how much it will cost to ship to SG.