Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Different people do it differently. I think it is not to ask so directly? Try different time zone. So far I have spoken to Philippines, Africa, India.

I just spoke to another one and again bump into a wall...hahaha. They keep saying policy do not allow them. One was pretty rude, told me flatly I should just save up more and buy later. :bangwall: Totally gave up and went to order Sellena sink from TB instead.

Since already purchase then no choice, actually it doesn't hurt to keep asking. Just don't put emotions in it, if can, good. If not try again. For those who are trying, if you are in an urgent need for it then it is difficult. Sometimes it will take longer than you think.

Hi All,

Just managed to get my shipping waived off by Amazon for the Kraus 23" undermount sink!!!

So the sink only costs SGD 307!!

Thanks for all the advice in this thread!!

Hi all,

I am a newbie here.

Read good reviews about kraus sink. I wanted to order from amazon , http://www.amazon.com/Kraus-Undermount-Double-Stainless-Kitchen/dp/B0032C411C/ref=sr_1_2?s=kitchen-bath&ie=UTF8&qid=1429631990&sr=1-2

But they quoted $300+ for shipping and handling! this will make the cost to be around. $800+. Is that the correct price?

Please advise. Thanks so much!

Through May 14, 2015, save up to 60% on select Kraus faucets and sinks. Discount already reflected in price. Get an additional 5% off at checkout when shipped and sold by Amazon.com.

T&C

To receive the Best Value discount:
1. Add all products described in the promotion to your Shopping Cart in one of two ways:
* Via the “Add both to Cart” button in the promotion description, OR
* Via the “Add to Shopping Cart” button on each respective product information page.
2. The amount of the Best Value savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page and will be allocated proportionally to all participating items in the Shopping Cart, including the Best Value item itself. For example, if the promotion offers $5 off one item worth $10 when you purchase two items worth $20 each, the $5 will be divided proportionately between the three items, so that the Best Value item will appear with a $1 discount, and each of the two other items will appear with a $2 discount.
3. If you remove any of the participating promotion items from your Shopping Cart or violate any of the terms and conditions listed below, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will be removed from the order.
4. If you return any of the items involved in the promotion, the discount previously applied to the order will be subtracted from the return credit.

Terms and Conditions:
* Promotional offer valid for a limited time only. Items placed in Shopping Cart overnight may not be eligible for promotion at time of checkout.
* Promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the item.
* Applies only to products sold by the merchant indicated in the promotional offer message. Does not apply to items sold by other merchants on the Amazon.com Web site. For example, where the promotional offer applies to items offered by Amazon.com, items offered by other merchants on the Amazon.com Web site do not qualify.
* Does not apply to any products purchased in Amazon.com's other sites, including Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, or Amazon.co.jp, or in Marketplace.
* Unless the offer message indicates otherwise, the promotional offer applies to the lowest priced qualifying item(s)
* Applies only when all qualifying and benefit products in the promotion are purchased in one order.
* Applies only to complete orders shipping to a single address that meet all other promotional requirements.
* Offer good while supplies last.
* No substitutions or rain checks.
* Offer must be redeemed through the Shopping Cart. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.
* Shipping and handling charges apply to all products, including bonus items.
* Offer may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.
* Void where prohibited.

Edited by kim76

Hi all,

I am a newbie here.

Read good reviews about kraus sink. I wanted to order from amazon , http://www.amazon.com/Kraus-Undermount-Double-Stainless-Kitchen/dp/B0032C411C/ref=sr_1_2?s=kitchen-bath&ie=UTF8&qid=1429631990&sr=1-2

But they quoted $300+ for shipping and handling! this will make the cost to be around. $800+. Is that the correct price?

Please advise. Thanks so much!

Hi, that is the correct price but I think normally people here order a single bowl. I believe double bowl will be more heavy.

U can try to ask for free shipping like some of them did. Try your luck.

Hi all,

Just sharing my experience buying Kraus sink.

I have read the reviews about Kraus sink and got myself one Kraus 30 inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink after getting poisoned by this thread.

I was super kiasu that I ordered this sink last month even though I have not collected my keys. :D I will be collecting my keys next week though :D.

I emailed the Amazon CSO to check if this was eligible for free shipping to Singapore last month, he told me yes.

So my husband and I thought," Mai Tu liao (Don't procastinate anymore), Just Buy!"

Actually, my husband is quite skeptical about buying online, he worried if there's defect, we cannot exchange easily and it will be a hassle.

I ordered on 18/Mar Wed, it arrived on 21/Mar Sat evening.

There was some hiccups when I was ordering the sink, there is a shipping fee of SGD$300+. Total amount: $700+ including tax, so I was like :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

I immediately chat with Amazon CSO, it was kind of like MSN chat. He checked the item for me and told me it was eligible for free shipping as I emailed. He said there might be technical problems since the address I put is Singapore which eligible.

He waived the shipping fee, the total cost of the sink is SGD$397.63. No more tax since below $400.

Since it was my first purchase in Amazon, the CSO upgrade me to express delivery, although I don't really need it. :P

Excellent service by Amazon.

We are super happy with the purchase as it is below $400 and the quality is really good, no defects.

Thanks Kim76 and others for sharing.

I also bought my hansgrohe taps and shower mixer from www.insani24.de since it is 35% cheaper than the discount price in Singapore including shipping fee.

Hopefully it will arrive damage-free as per sink.

Hi GuniTeh,

Thanks for sharing.

I emailed them to ask about waiving off the shipping charges which the CSO replied that they will waive off after ordering. Did you have to do the same too?

By the way for the Grohe taps and shower mixer, did you need to get any other parts? Or it can be fitted without ?

Thanks!

Edited by thehoneyclover

Wow... seem like they are going with free shipping with Kraus sink.... I think this thread must have generate a lot of sales for them...

If that is the case, the price for Kraus will definitely beat the rest of the sinks in Singapore. No fight at all....

3 years ago when I bought the sink, the price with shipping already beat the rest of the sink hands down. The quality vs the price....

Somemore now got promo... :good::good::good::good::good:

Just hope the free shipping promo will last...

Hi all,

Just sharing my experience buying Kraus sink.

I have read the reviews about Kraus sink and got myself one Kraus 30 inch Undermount Single Bowl 16 gauge Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink after getting poisoned by this thread.

I was super kiasu that I ordered this sink last month even though I have not collected my keys. :D I will be collecting my keys next week though :D.

I emailed the Amazon CSO to check if this was eligible for free shipping to Singapore last month, he told me yes.

So my husband and I thought," Mai Tu liao (Don't procastinate anymore), Just Buy!"

Actually, my husband is quite skeptical about buying online, he worried if there's defect, we cannot exchange easily and it will be a hassle.

I ordered on 18/Mar Wed, it arrived on 21/Mar Sat evening.

There was some hiccups when I was ordering the sink, there is a shipping fee of SGD$300+. Total amount: $700+ including tax, so I was like :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

I immediately chat with Amazon CSO, it was kind of like MSN chat. He checked the item for me and told me it was eligible for free shipping as I emailed. He said there might be technical problems since the address I put is Singapore which eligible.

He waived the shipping fee, the total cost of the sink is SGD$397.63. No more tax since below $400.

Since it was my first purchase in Amazon, the CSO upgrade me to express delivery, although I don't really need it. :P

Excellent service by Amazon.

We are super happy with the purchase as it is below $400 and the quality is really good, no defects.

Thanks Kim76 and others for sharing.

I also bought my hansgrohe taps and shower mixer from www.insani24.de since it is 35% cheaper than the discount price in Singapore including shipping fee.

Hopefully it will arrive damage-free as per sink.

Hi GuniTeh,

Thanks for sharing.

I emailed them to ask about waiving off the shipping charges which the CSO replied that they will waive off after ordering. Did you have to do the same too?

By the way for the Grohe taps and shower mixer, did you need to get any other parts? Or it can be fitted without ?

Thanks!

Hi GuniTeh,

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks!

Hi thehoneyclover,

Yes. I use the chat function to talk to the CSO, he guided me step by step, he told me to submit order with the shipping price included 1st, so that there is a reference order number generated.

He checked the ref. order no. and waived off the shipping and handling fee + free upgrade to express delivery for me within few minutes. If you use email, just give them your reference order number then they can perform the "magic" for you.

For the hansgrohe shower tap, my hubby and I went to the local shops to see and look at the models, we took down the model numbers that we want and ordered online. I am not sure if we need to order other parts, maybe except the PVC or metal filter that local plumbers can get easily. I haven't install them yet, so I can't give you any further advise.

Hope it still helps. :)