Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kim76

Types Of Kitchen Sinks

Hi thehoneyclover,

Yes. I use the chat function to talk to the CSO, he guided me step by step, he told me to submit order with the shipping price included 1st, so that there is a reference order number generated.

He checked the ref. order no. and waived off the shipping and handling fee + free upgrade to express delivery for me within few minutes. If you use email, just give them your reference order number then they can perform the "magic" for you.

For the hansgrohe shower tap, my hubby and I went to the local shops to see and look at the models, we took down the model numbers that we want and ordered online. I am not sure if we need to order other parts, maybe except the PVC or metal filter that local plumbers can get easily. I haven't install them yet, so I can't give you any further advise.

Hope it still helps. :)

Hi Guniteh,

where did you buy the taps from? I'm thinking of getting the raindance showerpipes & also the talis 80 taps, but not sure of the pricing in SG.

Do you know of the price range?

Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I have been poisoned badly by the folks in this thread (You know who you are!) that I bought the Kraus sink. I also got the waiver of shipping fees. Thanks for the tip! It saved me S$216.

I bought the 23" undermount sink which is already big enough for HDB's kitchen.

20150426_170711.jpg

20150426_170331.jpg

20150426_170723.jpg

20150426_170734.jpg

I might be shipping even more stuff! Kena poison badly. My Amazon wish list from 0 to 30 in one weekend.

Hi baikai,

I bought the hansgrohe taps and shower mixer from www.insani24.de It is a German website.

I bought the Croma 220 rainshower with mixer. Standard Price is $920 in SG after discount. For raindance rainshower set, it is usually above $1k in SG from what I saw, which is way out of my budget although very nice. :(

You can go to local shops that carries Hansgrohe products and see their price.

Edit: I ordered the taps on 19 Apr. It's already 1 month and I have not receive my items. I ordered out-of-stock kitchen mixer and till now they haven't receive the stock. :( Still crossing my heart and can receive the items before my renovation starts.

Edited by GuNiTeh

Oh yes, especially when US dollar is quite strong now. :D

Edit 7 hours later: Cialat bro. Kena poison again with Grohe and Hansgrohe this time.

With euro down still a good time to purchase from insani24.

Edited by eno

Oh yes, especially when US dollar is quite strong now. :D

Edit 7 hours later: Cialat bro. Kena poison again with Grohe and Hansgrohe this time.

Haha bro take it easy.

Received my Kraus 60/40 double bowl today! :good: Didnt request for express , but it came in really fast! Only 5 days.

Believe that if they waive the kraus bowl shipping it will be the expedited shipment.

Most of us who have got it waive have it really fast.

After using our 23" kraus sink, I think I regretting not getting a 32". Haha

Edited by yokechye