Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pirvan

26 Yr Old 5Rm Resale In Tampines

Hahaha..Donny also watapp your renvo pics to me last few days.

I also engaged Donny and Guo Xing for my renvo starting 16/04/12 (after Ching Ming).

Can't wait to see the result.

Lol, yeah. His portfolio pics are all stored in his phone. Think i'm going to offer to help him organize them into folders :)

Guoxing is :good: might not be the cheapest, but his work is top notch. Since we are using the same guys, if you want to see their workmanship, just pop over to my place anytime man. I'll send you my contact over PM if you need me to be around.

Ohhhh yours is the project starting on the 16th :) cos he mentioned he will not be free from 15th onwards. He + James and my bunch of mates will be going Go Karting in JB on the 15th :) :) :)

All the best to your reno too!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Like what Pirvan says.. omg.. tired! Whenever we are free , we try to go down to have a look see ! However on saying that , happy doing it :P Peeps , remember though , you must try to sneak some R&R time away from the house during renovation to prevent oversatuation !

Now updates ! Remember I said the carpenter told us that they will be using a soft close system that is not BLUM but will work as well as BLUM ? When I "test droved" the cabinets (imagine both of us whipping every door close) , it slowed down before shutting close... :sport-smiley-003: I took a closer look to see what rival brand it was and was surprised that they used BLUM after all! Hmm.. Can i dare just say thanks to Mr Donny and Mr Ah Hui ( This is what they call him !) Heee....

Anyway , Pics of updates !

20120321173916.th.jpg

This rolling out cabinet will house/hide our rice cooker ,water boiler ,etc..

20120323194946.th.jpg

Door to our common toilet has been fitted! Whoever needs to pee now have privacy !

img20120322wa0015.th.jpg

This the the 2 guys sent by Ah Hui to do out carpentry .. Their work is really not too bad ! The part where the laminates meet are quite seamless! :thumbs up:

20120323195752.th.jpg

20120323195826.th.jpg

Tadah ! My WIW ! :dribble:Well, more like I gotta share with pirvan.. whichhh i will gladly do so though I told him I may *ahem use some of his space ! somehow the whole length of wardrobe does not seem as big as i thot ! hmmmmmm

It was great.. Totally enjoyed the two way conversation and the effort he took to bring me down to ur plc.. We left his office at ard 11plus.. Lol.. So now just waiting for his quotes and layout plan as my kitchen is a headache.. But told him nt to rush as i am nt really in a hurry and i understand he does site visiting often.. Fingers crossed.. Based on rough quote, was within my budget bt lets wait for da clearer picture.. Hahah actually i cldn't sleep last nite.. KANCHIONG SPIDER... Hahaha

This the the 2 guys sent by Ah Hui to do out carpentry .. Their work is really not too bad ! The part where the laminates meet are quite seamless! :thumbs up:

20120323195752.th.jpg

20120323195826.th.jpg

Tadah ! My WIW ! :dribble:Well, more like I gotta share with pirvan.. whichhh i will gladly do so though I told him I may *ahem use some of his space ! somehow the whole length of wardrobe does not seem as big as i thot ! hmmmmmm

i also envy leh :dribble::dribble: your WIW seem so much bigger than mine!! hahahaha...

It was great.. Totally enjoyed the two way conversation and the effort he took to bring me down to ur plc.. We left his office at ard 11plus.. Lol.. So now just waiting for his quotes and layout plan as my kitchen is a headache.. But told him nt to rush as i am nt really in a hurry and i understand he does site visiting often.. Fingers crossed.. Based on rough quote, was within my budget bt lets wait for da clearer picture.. Hahah actually i cldn't sleep last nite.. KANCHIONG SPIDER... Hahaha

I know that feeling bro. But better rest more while you still can. Cos as many bros and sis here know, once your reno starts, rest goes out of the window! muahahahaha...

No point telling Donny to take his time hahahah, his personal motto is "can do fast why do slow?" lol

Anyway, all the best man. Hope you will enjoy your reno process as much as we have ours. :thumbs up:

i also envy leh :dribble::dribble: your WIW seem so much bigger than mine!! hahahaha...

May, hopefully we won't regret it in future :( cos we had to sacrifice the size of our common room for this. bo chap! Enjoy now first! :P

May, hopefully we won't regret it in future :( cos we had to sacrifice the size of our common room for this. bo chap! Enjoy now first! :P

you might regret but your wife will never will! :sport-smiley-004:

Your WIW is definitely bigger than ours! Our bedroom is so small, we have to reduce 1ft of the wardrobe to 6feet length. :~

But i am sure you are a nice person and you're sharing the wardrobe equally with Aik? Choco84's solution to wanting more space was :"Babe, i buy you those portable clothe hanger and put in storeroom.. should be enough for your clothes hor?" (all these while batting her eyelids and pouting) zzz.zz.z.zzzz

But i am sure you are a nice person and you're sharing the wardrobe equally with Aik? Choco84's solution to wanting more space was :"Babe, i buy you those portable clothe hanger and put in storeroom.. should be enough for your clothes hor?" (all these while batting her eyelids and pouting) zzz.zz.z.zzzz

:rolleyes: Sounds familar :X

i wanna see!!!

No problem Neo! You can come over anytime you want. But if you want to sample Mr Donny's cooking (he promised to cook for my housewarming), might have to wait a little while more :sport-smiley-004:

In case you didn't see my post in your blog ; CONGRATS! on the completion of your place! now you and grace can kick back, relax and enjoy your home!