Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pirvan

26 Yr Old 5Rm Resale In Tampines

Yah hopefully.. I am crossing my fingers donny cn put up a nice quote for me, so i cn double confirm.. Hahahha.. @pirvan, i especially like ur MBR flooring colour.. Luckily my hse gt no space for WIW or i'll suffer da same fate dat the ladies here are putting forward for da guys.. We have agreed 50% share each.. Hahahahhaha..

Hi Mdshahril, How is your progress so far ? keeping fingers crossed for you too ;) thanks for liking our floor colour..It is called Aspen Black. We mulled over using that colour for a moment ! worried that the colour will be too dark. Whew.. That it looks great !

hmm.. Over the wardrobe,You gotta admit.. Females need much more clothes than guys,more looks, more combis! sooo be prepared if the balance tilts a bit.. just a bit :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi choco84. I love the ceiling beams that you have. Wanted to have something like that too, but afraid it might be too costly, so gave up the idea. So glad you guys have those beams at home.

*like*

:P if I say I like, Pirvan will declar war on me !wahaha..We have agreed that we will share half half and I will only shift shift.. if he has excess unutilised space ! no need to be relegated to the storeroom .. resolution !

The ppl who are to install our door lock came today . Why does this need a special mention you might think .. coz we are not having the conventional lock ,instead ,we are getting

samsungshs6020.th.jpg

We agreed to meet at 12:45 but they only came 1.5 hrs later !!Fail.. turns out they cld not get me coz the coordinator gave them the Pirvan's number instead.. Luckily the painters ,electrician was there so i had something to occupy myself .

Ranting done.. :thumbs up: that said.. The installation took ard an hour ,the lady who came was quite apologetic and friendly.. she taught me what i needed to know about the lock

img20120331wa0002.th.jpg

cool concept .. just like the ones you see in korean series ! My mum, after seeing that we installed one is now lusting after one herself !Sigh.. we are a bad influence on her ... :bangwall:

img20120331wa0011.th.jpg

We were given 2 original keys which looks like cute dog tags ,with 2 spares.. I hope hopee that I will not lose mine !

zzz..

yes. sharp eyes....heehee

yup, this is the extra hanger space in my storeroom. the shop (that sells me the bracket) has many different kinds of track accesories, like those you see in a clothing shop. i may play around next time and expand the bracket system to include more storage area.

mine 20ft. heehee....

Hi, dun mind tell me where to get the pole and bracket. Thanks alot

Edited by yhliang

Hi, dun mind tell me where to get the pole and bracket. Thanks alot

it's at geylang road(on the left). near the stretch where there's a few bathroom accessories shop. you will see 2 shops. it is the one that is nearer to the NTUC. (assuming you are driving down geylang)

We also wanted this digital lock, but it's expensive right?

Hi Aya, actually, if your expectations are not too high, digi locks can be gotten as cheaply as $390ish. Interlock (Desmond) was sourced from this forum and his services comes highly recommended. Gateman F10 costs about 380-390 and bolts straight onto most HDB doors. We choose the Samsung 6020 as the current lockset+handle on our main door was due for replacement and that would cost us another 100-150 anyway and as the samsung lock comes with handle, thought we might as well go for a cleaner look. 6020 cost us $589 including installation. Choco84 instructed the installer not to activate the lock yet and kept it wrapped up (on the door of cos) at least till the flat is complete.

Once we can get it working, will review it here. Can't wait :)

We also wanted this digital lock, but it's expensive right?

There are many models available, not necessary expensive depending on what you want. There are more and more poeple installing digital locks nowadays.

We thought of getting the cheapest one, but we can't bear to part $3xx from our pocket.

the cheap SXXSXXX can be had for 299. 299 feels like a better price than 3XX right? :sport-smiley-004: