Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pirvan

26 Yr Old 5Rm Resale In Tampines

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

poor poor Aik. Maybe him and me can go shopping for portable clothes hanger together muahahahahaha

Hahahaha... Good idea! How about this?

4202907_f520.jpg

But i am sure you are a nice person and you're sharing the wardrobe equally with Aik? Choco84's solution to wanting more space was :"Babe, i buy you those portable clothe hanger and put in storeroom.. should be enough for your clothes hor?" (all these while batting her eyelids and pouting) zzz.zz.z.zzzz

hahaah... at least she let you put in storeroom leh.... if i get married and he moves in, i will not share my WIW with him too... and no storeroom for him as well cos its full of extra chairs, mahjong table and a lot of other stuff.... so totally no place for his clothes at all.

maybe can try to squeeze a small drawer for him in my 12 drawers WIW!

if you have a spare section of a wall to spare, can consider this as well.

20120327_123445.jpg

the brackets are mounted to the wall, and the hangers are connects to the brackets.

20120327_123457.jpg

the whole assembly cost $40.

OMGGGG!! you guys are poisoning Choco84's mind with all these suggestions and peektures! shooo shooooo !

<editted: Eh Getzski, i see a skibag? i presume this is your extra hanger in your place?>

May : MJ Table > Clothes... muahahhaha i like that :)

Edited by Pirvan

i also envy leh :dribble::dribble: your WIW seem so much bigger than mine!! hahahaha...

Bigger then yours??? no wayyyy ... your WIW is legendaryyy.

No point telling Donny to take his time hahahah, his personal motto is "can do fast why do slow?" lol

i like this attitude!!

Bigger then yours??? no wayyyy ... your WIW is legendaryyy.

you are too modest... from the pic, yours definitely looks bigger. hehehehe.. tell me the feet long, then we can really compare for sure!

No problem Neo! You can come over anytime you want. But if you want to sample Mr Donny's cooking (he promised to cook for my housewarming), might have to wait a little while more :sport-smiley-004:

In case you didn't see my post in your blog ; CONGRATS! on the completion of your place! now you and grace can kick back, relax and enjoy your home!

thanks thanks :)

OMGGGG!! you guys are poisoning Choco84's mind with all these suggestions and peektures! shooo shooooo !

<editted: Eh Getzski, i see a skibag? i presume this is your extra hanger in your place?>

May : MJ Table > Clothes... muahahhaha i like that :)

yes. sharp eyes....heehee

yup, this is the extra hanger space in my storeroom. the shop (that sells me the bracket) has many different kinds of track accesories, like those you see in a clothing shop. i may play around next time and expand the bracket system to include more storage area.

you are too modest... from the pic, yours definitely looks bigger. hehehehe.. tell me the feet long, then we can really compare for sure!

mine 20ft. heehee....

mine 20ft. heehee....

see? i told you, yours is bigger! mine is only 15.5ft lah... still got a lot more to go before can reach your 20ft leh... :bangwall:

see? i told you, yours is bigger! mine is only 15.5ft lah... still got a lot more to go before can reach your 20ft leh... :bangwall:

but i plan wrongly....a quarter of the space are like a chinese medicine shop drawer system. lol.

Yah hopefully.. I am crossing my fingers donny cn put up a nice quote for me, so i cn double confirm.. Hahahha.. @pirvan, i especially like ur MBR flooring colour.. Luckily my hse gt no space for WIW or i'll suffer da same fate dat the ladies here are putting forward for da guys.. We have agreed 50% share each.. Hahahahhaha..

Apologise for the long hiatus .. Have been down with an irritating flu and both of us have been uber busy with work ..Firstly, thanks for all the suggestions on what kinda "alternative" storage solution I can get for my babe,lol ! We are on the last stretch of the journey .. feel that the progress have suddenly slowed down a lot compared to the beginning ..starting to be a bit tired as the house have consumed our lives for ard a quarter of the yr! zz nvm since we are finally starting to see the finishing line !

Anyways.. Updates !

Our ceiling fan has been fixed up .. was kinda worried that it would be too low mounted on the beams but it was just nice.. Kudos!

201203271517511.th.jpg

The granite and marble tops for our kitchen and vanity has also arrived :thumbs up:

20120330103241.th.jpg

White marble to be on our island/dining table..The only downside is that the full length of marble has to be cut up into 3 pieces as the full length cannot fit into the lift .. Sigh.. Anyways,the Colour is quite lovely with chocolatey brown veins thru it. Read that marble is ideal for preparing chocolate on it but since it porous and white.. I am afraid that it will stain the surface.. hmm..will have to research more on that..

20120330134833.th.jpg

This was a cheerful fella who kepts humming ,whistling while working .. was game even when I disturbed him to smile for me !lol..

20120330104109.th.jpg

Now, the vanity .. a rich yummy cocao colour which goes well with the whole look .. Almost regret having to put the 2 sinks on top of it since it means seeing seeing less of it. lol

20120330165039.th.jpg

The whole look ! There is a small blight though , the white marble had a flaw (an area which is not smooth ) Hoping it can be solved .. The marble peeps will send someone over on monday to have a look.. Keeping fingers crossed!

The whole process took much longer than we expected though,we were there to wait for them at 10ish in the morning and the whole thing was only finished at ard 5 ? Uncle B also sent his head staff to do the final touch ups /cleaning of the windows as well.. He was guided by the many.. and I mean many post-its by Donny..all the metal ,plaster bits were cleaned and the windows were fixed,oiled so it will not need herculean strength to open it ..Thanks a lot !

One more major thing down.. Next up.. touch ups of the plastering and painting