Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Akitsuki

Serangoon North Renovation By Defong Interior Design

Yes, four is a little too less for the equipment. Maybe can ask the electrician to pull additional 1 or 2 set of electrical wires for 2 double gang socket? All conceal nicely already?

i thought its enough mah... 1 for tv, 1 for sound bar, 1 for dvd player and 1 for modem. in the end, its not enough.

cannot add in anymore cos the space in my tv console only have enough space for maybe 1 more single socket. very small area....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

sorry, i meant to say digital line. The line comes from the modem. Can use normal phone. But if internet down or power outage then no need call lah. in contingency, land line is always the most safest.

handphone also quite safe.. unless handphone low batt XD

handphone also quite safe.. unless handphone low batt XD

nope. handphone will face congestion if something catastrophic happens. Land line still safest. Or maybe satellite phone.

nope. handphone will face congestion if something catastrophic happens. Land line still safest. Or maybe satellite phone.

as i know, if something catastropic happens, you not suppose to be hiding inside your flat. suppose to go out to the open field. by then, how are you going to use land line to call?

as i know, if something catastropic happens, you not suppose to be hiding inside your flat. suppose to go out to the open field. by then, how are you going to use land line to call?

depends lah.

eg the 11 Apr tsunami warning after the sumatra earthquake? People could not contact each other cos internet and mobile network congestion. generally, the fall back is land line to communicate plans before the real thing comes.

haha...I dont wanna divert from aya's reno blog.

aya, i only got the digital line cos its free. else i will just use my mobile for normal day contacting.

I also think landline is the safest, less threat on brain cancer as compared to cell phone.

hahha....the way we eat, cannot help lah

For example, using wifi will sometimes lose connection, but if plug with LAN cable to desktop/laptop, the chances of losing connectivity is lower, unless the server is down. Same applies to using handphone and analog phone. Sometimes we do lose connection when using handphone, but we seldom lose connection using analog phone unless the other party is using handphone. The concept is almost the same.

EVERYDAY IS SUNDAY SHOPPING

We have not share the items that we bought in IKEA last Sunday. Spent many hours looking around, and deciding which items to buy. There are a lot of other things we would like to purchase, but due to tight budget, we shall put on hold the items. We buy things that we require first, the rest shall be in our wishlist cart.

We bought a dining table from IKEA. The table looks a bit raw - Hubby is going to DIY paint this table

56.png

with this white bench to match the dining table

57.png

and lastly, after some thoughts, we bought these two white chairs....

58.png

Edited by ayazumi

jellyachair-1.png

we thought of painting our dining table and benches or totally change it for white before the delivery. end up we decided to leave it first and maybe paint it after we get tired of it. heee.........how should we prep the surface? Sand it?

Did you get the white chairs from gmarket?

we thought of painting our dining table and benches or totally change it for white before the delivery. end up we decided to leave it first and maybe paint it after we get tired of it. heee.........how should we prep the surface? Sand it?

Did you get the white chairs from gmarket?

We will check with IKEA guys when they come to our house to fix the furnitures. If the surface is not very rough, we may just paint over it. It should be easy to sand.

Yes, we bought the chairs from Gmarket.

We will check with IKEA guys when they come to our house to fix the furnitures. If the surface is not very rough, we may just paint over it. It should be easy to sand.

Yes, we bought the chairs from Gmarket.

let me know k. mine i think has a thin layer of lacquer or something.

We have not share the items that we bought in IKEA last Sunday. Spent many hours looking around, and deciding which items to buy. There are a lot of other things we would like to purchase, but due to tight budget, we shall put on hold the items. We buy things that we require first, the rest shall be in our wishlist cart.

We bought a dining table from IKEA. The table looks a bit raw - Hubby is going to DIY paint this table

BjorkuddenDiningtable.png

with this white bench to match the dining table

Sigurdbenchwhite.png

jellyachair-1.png

Finally you bought the chairs! Hehe when will they arrive? Tell us whether it is sturdy.

Oh by the way, what is the dimension of your ikea dining table? Thinking whether to get one.