Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Akitsuki

Serangoon North Renovation By Defong Interior Design

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

reno finish...still got another shag period coming- need to clean and settle down and get things in order. gambate~ :sport-smiley-003:

hhmm.... wonder whether any housewarming for some of us here leh??

If you all don't mind our humble home, we are more than willing to welcome interested parties to our house :D

reno finish...still got another shag period coming- need to clean and settle down and get things in order. gambate~ :sport-smiley-003:

Yes yes, especially near the end of renovation, both of us starting to get tired already. We haven't pack our things yet, but luckily we are only 2-3 blocks away from our new home.

congrats....soon you will be smelling the new house smell in your sleep! :sport-smiley-004:

Thank you getzski. I hope we don't smell smelly air pipe gas coming out from the MBR toilet after it is fixed. Haha...

Hi Ong Lai, we bought the chair from Gmarket, at $68 per piece. Need to use Gmarket coupons to get additional discount. Original price is $79/pc.

Hi ayazumi, I might get the black or the white one. Where u gotten the coupons from? Have to become a paid member first?

BTW how are your chairs? Read the reviews seem that people are complaining the legs are not level. :unsure:

DAY FORTY

24 April - the kitchen cabinet solid worktop is up! This photo is taken by our contractor; this is how the kitchen cabinet looks like during day time:

59.jpg

The tile back splash looks like black glass. The tiles is brown, but I like the effect that the tiles look like black glass.

This is how the kitchen cabinet looks like during night time.

60.jpg

61.jpg

Isn't the kitchen cabinet look prettier now? :wub: Waiting for the plumbers to come this Thursday (tomorrow) to fix the sink tap and the bathroom accessories. Today the tilers will be coming to rectify the remaining hollow tiles and skirting under the gypsum board.

Ohhh..Aya, love the completed look of ur kitchen! :dribble:

Hi ayazumi, I might get the black or the white one. Where u gotten the coupons from? Have to become a paid member first?

BTW how are your chairs? Read the reviews seem that people are complaining the legs are not level. :unsure:

The coupons are from Gmarket, just play the Qchance, you might get a chance to win the special coupon that can stack with the normal coupons. You need to register your email with Gmarket, then they will give first timer some discount coupons. Some coupons can only use 1, cannot stack, unless you have the special coupon that you won from the Qchance.

I have not received the chairs yet. We placed the order yesterday, today receive email from seller that he/she is preparing the shipment. So let's countdown 5-7 working days for the chairs' arrival. If no delay, we should receive the chairs by next Friday. I think the buyers did not install the chairs properly. We need to assemble the chairs ourselves, depends on our installation skills.

Edited by ayazumi

Hi Valerie, if nothing goes wrong, it should be arriving next week. The shipment takes about 5-7 working days.

Table dimensions

Length: 119 cm

Width: 74 cm

Height: 74 cm

Thanks Aya, that seems to be an ideal size. Just nice! This is fixed and cannot be extended one right?

61.jpg

Wanted to ask you this but keep forgetting :rolleyes:

What's the dimension (length) of your L-end bottom cabinet? And the width for walking space? I told my contractor to do an L-shape cabinet and leave about 1m of walking space, not sure if that is a comfortable width.

Finally your reno is coming to an end. Can move in to your cosy home and start a new life. Congrats! :yamseng:

Thanks Aya, that seems to be an ideal size. Just nice! This is fixed and cannot be extended one right?

Wanted to ask you this but keep forgetting :rolleyes:

What's the dimension (length) of your L-end bottom cabinet? And the width for walking space? I told my contractor to do an L-shape cabinet and leave about 1m of walking space, not sure if that is a comfortable width.

Finally your reno is coming to an end. Can move in to your cosy home and start a new life. Congrats! :yamseng:

Hi Valerie. The table cannot be extended. I heard extendable table durability is weak, so we opt for a normal table. Plus this table dimension is not bad, just nice for small family like us - two persons.

Let me go home tonight, and I measure the dimension of the L-end cabinet and the balance walking space for you.

Lastly, thank you for your wishes.

Thank you getzski. I hope we don't smell smelly air pipe gas coming out from the MBR toilet after it is fixed. Haha...

sad to say....you cannot control your upstair neigbors not to do any major business. you may still have a whiff whenever they flush a big one down....but that really depends on your piping plans.

The coupons are from Gmarket, just play the Qchance, you might get a chance to win the special coupon that can stack with the normal coupons. You need to register your email with Gmarket, then they will give first timer some discount coupons. Some coupons can only use 1, cannot stack, unless you have the special coupon that you won from the Qchance.

I have not received the chairs yet. We placed the order yesterday, today receive email from seller that he/she is preparing the shipment. So let's countdown 5-7 working days for the chairs' arrival. If no delay, we should receive the chairs by next Friday. I think the buyers did not install the chairs properly. We need to assemble the chairs ourselves, depends on our installation skills.

Great..thanks ayazumi. Think i will get this from them. So far they are the cheapest. :good:

sad to say....you cannot control your upstair neigbors not to do any major business. you may still have a whiff whenever they flush a big one down....but that really depends on your piping plans.

Worst still, upstairs neighbour is a bad neighbour. My mum knows the whole family.

Great..thanks ayazumi. Think i will get this from them. So far they are the cheapest. :good:

Definitely the cheapest. Korea is selling more cheaper than Singapore. Convert won to SIN dollars, it is less than S$40. And this seller has more designs selling in Korea than in SIN, and the price is very very cheap!