Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Wow, you have walk in wardrobe.. Is it possible to have the pix to share with me? Or your blog to view?

Understand from my agent, we may be able to move in during Aug but it Chinese July. Opps.. Anyone ever tries to avoid moving on that particular month?

I used to have a T-blog for it but had since taken it down to free up space for something else. INterested pm your email address i will attach pic to u.

Edited by chronograph

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Not sure should I get a consultant on the moving date since my agent told me maybe in mid Aug which is consider pantang for chinese to move house. Any recommendations?

chronograph, saw your posting in somewhere near to page 40 & jessie, both of you using the same contractor. Can email me the contractor contact as well pls?

Very sorry to keep disturbing you.

Can anyone tell me how much does it cost to install roofing/canvas & windows in the balcony?

My EM is the typical home that comes with a rectangular balcony.

Thanks!!!

Hi, just finished my reno and mine is also a rectangular balcony. Roof tiles with false ceiling - $2880

Window not sure as the cost is lump sum for the whole house

hope my info come in time :)

Hi,

Can I join? I signed my OTP end of March.

My EM is in Yishun.

The unit was renovated when the buyer moved in 25yrs ago, nw everything is old and worn.

Need to do a major overhaul, most of the quotations that came in are in the 60-80k region.

Tonite will be the last nite i will be staying over at my current place... I am both sad and excited about leaving this place and moving to our new home. Sad, as i have been staying here for 8 years.. with good neighbours and memories... both my kids are born in this house and this is also my first home. There are so many laughters and joy...... I remember when we first got this place. Me and my wife doesnt want kids and therefore the space of 85 meter sq doesnt bother us and infact this little space us well with our dogs. It has a nice view seeing malaysia, windy and a peaceful neighbourhood. Tomorrow we are gona leave all this behind.... and embrace new neighbours, new surrounding and new joy.

Excited and looking forward to pur new place as it is much bigger and our kids will have a new place to run. It is also a new start for our family to build new joy n laughter as our memories when we are old. :)

I'm in the same thought & feeling as you.. But I'm more sad then happy. Moving date very unsure yet.

Hi,

Can I join? I signed my OTP end of March.

My EM is in Yishun.

The unit was renovated when the buyer moved in 25yrs ago, nw everything is old and worn.

Need to do a major overhaul, most of the quotations that came in are in the 60-80k region.

My em also last reno 20 plus years ago, the kitchen and toilet wall tiles cracked and some came off, so no choice but to overhual kitchen, 2 toilets and wash room etc. But I fortunate in a way that my em comes with 1st level marble flooring and 2nd level parquet.

60k to 80k region is the norm for complete em overhual.

Enjoy your reno process.

I'm in the same thought & feeling as you.. But I'm more sad then happy. Moving date very unsure yet.

No need to feel sad .... the day will come. At the mean time, look for ideas what u want to do and scout for contractors & id.

Hi EM owners,

Can anyone share your pics of your ceiling lights are the staircase area? I really have no idea what kind of lights to install for the staircase area. :(

mstan_lee

Do you mind sharing more about your EM in hougang? We are currently staying in a 5I flat at Hougang Ave 9.

Much like just4this, the current flat serves both of us very well as we are only living with our pets.

With the plan of parenthood in 1-2 years time, we are both thinking of upgrading to an EM/EC in the same area.

For a high floor corner unit, is your COV very high? Can share your purchase price? And what is the floor area?