Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Hi All,

My first post in reno talk. ;)

Currently waiting to sign off a deal at Yishun.

Val=$450k COV=$45K

Worth the deal?

Hi,

My first post also :P

Bot my Yishun EM last Oct at 382k, COV 24k

Renovation should be done by this week

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

My first post also :P

Bot my Yishun EM last Oct at 382k, COV 24k

Renovation should be done by this week

Remember to share your renovation pics. :D

Remember to share your renovation pics. :D

currently trying very hard to figure how to upload the pics :dunno:

will c how to start a t-blog

hi,

I have recently went to my fren's em to check out his Reno. He has also done roller shutter - not the traditional type - whole piece metal. The person selling modify it to allow light to penetrate. If u interested, I can check with my fren.

Hi,

How much does it cost? Will rain be able to penetrate through the shutter? I am still thinking to install roller shutter or roller blind. :dunno:

Wow....then your neighbors staying on top of you will command even more COV should they decide to sell.

Testing...

P1080473.jpg

i did it :yamseng:

This is my 2nd posts, just signed OTP for Hougang EM. Need little reno but we are newbie :P Pls guide us along, tks!

mysweetlittlethings, I would like to know more about this roller shutter. Can share with me the details pls? What's the difference between roller shutter & roller blind?

This is my 2nd posts, just signed OTP for Hougang EM. Need little reno but we are newbie :P Pls guide us along, tks!

mysweetlittlethings, I would like to know more about this roller shutter. Can share with me the details pls? What's the difference between roller shutter & roller blind?

Curious, which area, how much valuation and COV?

hello, welcome to renotalk.

i am also an owner to an EM but in yishun. was thinking about getting it first in hougang, but the price is not within my reach.

ok i have installed the roller shutter in my backyard. and also looking for quailty roller blind before i commit.

first why do you need a roller shutter in the first place?

blues_bleu, I need that to prevent rains from the balcony. And my master bedroom window is facing the balcony, to avoid sunlight during weekend while we sleep late too. We are now gathering as many informations as possible. Hopefully, by the time when we move to Hougang, we have in mind what to do and not loss like now.

blues_bleu, I need that to prevent rains from the balcony. And my master bedroom window is facing the balcony, to avoid sunlight during weekend while we sleep late too. We are now gathering as many informations as possible. Hopefully, by the time when we move to Hougang, we have in mind what to do and not loss like now.

I saw a few websites doing roller blinds and shutter. Anyone has engage any of these company before?

http://www.winthye.com/ia_motorised_roller.html

http://www.perfectdeco.com.sg/Products2.aspx?cid=46

http://www.mnjss.com/FRANCIA.htm

I'm reading from pg 1 till page 8, realised not many floorplans are the same as mine. My EM structure is like an "L" shape. Hence, hall is consider small beside the entrance, dining is at the back facing scenery while another room is just there. Balcony is not the long ones but the short ones with the hall. Kitchen is in between hall & dining area.. Luckily, we are at corner unit & high floor.

As we are doing contra, we signed OTP on Sat & sell our flat on Sun - 1 day gap. Not sure can we pay the $4k before our buyer pays us? Will there be any risk? How to go about in getting loan from HDB? Loan during 1st appt?

Sorry, both hubby & wife are nuts on this...