Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

can someone share with me the cost for hacking existing floor tiles and replace with marble for 1st floor of the maisonette not including service yard, kitchen and study rm.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The motorized roller shutter should have a hand chain for manual purpose and intent for emergency situation if the motor isn't working.

As per your feedback that when pressing the button, the roller shutter not moving and only a sound caused by the motor was heard.

Did you tried using the chain for manual function to test if the side rails guides are jammed thus causing the motor to unable to turn to overcome the mechanical jammed?

If you are able to turn and the roller shutter door can move smoothly by hand then most probably is the motor is faulty.

Mine never spotted with a manual control.. Think have to engage the expert Liao. Somemore the shutter motor is at my second floor, need to stage scaffolding to repair or replace

can someone share with me the cost for hacking existing floor tiles and replace with marble for 1st floor of the maisonette not including service yard, kitchen and study rm.

Almost 20k if u are choosing Volakas marble range.

Mine never spotted with a manual control.. Think have to engage the expert Liao. Somemore the shutter motor is at my second floor, need to stage scaffolding to repair or replace

Hi Bento28

Maybe you could consider to invite Mr. Willie Pan hp 96742790 to look into your problem.

Thanks thedottyness how much is the cost psf?

i think its $15-$16 psf onwards. depending on which shop you go to.

this price is quite std across tile shops unless you managed to find a good deal!

Hi Bento28

Maybe you could consider to invite Mr. Willie Pan hp 96742790 to look into your problem.

Thanks bro, I will contact him for a quote :)

A chinese couple few units away took over and juz started reno on his EM.

I c they look stress from past few times i walk past..seem like the contractor dominating the conversation...

If ur the couple takin over the EM at Tamp can PM me..i gone thru whole process so can advise u..hehe..or even look out for u.

I c they look stress from past few times i walk past..seem like the contractor dominating the conversation...

If ur the couple takin over the EM at Tamp can PM me..i gone thru whole process so can advise u..hehe..or even look out for u.

It's normal esp when it comes to $$$..... I also stressed the last time when ID or contractors quoted me figs that my pocket could hardly afford!

Since the couple is ur new neighbour, why don't u make friends with them and offer free consultation. Heehee :)

Hee, here come a friendly neighbour in the estate!!

Kudos for your enthu!! Maybe u can approached them..

Hee, here come a friendly neighbour in the estate!!

Kudos for your enthu!! Maybe u can approached them..

Hi to all EM owners, we are pleased to share that we recently bought a resale EM at Tampines St 83. Our second appointment is end of this month and we are still pondering on the design of our new home . Please share with us some pictures of your lovely homes and hope we would exchange some tips too!

Have a great weekend and cheers! ✌

Eric & Lynn

Hi to all EM owners, we are pleased to share that we recently bought a resale EM at Tampines St 83. Our second appointment is end of this month and we are still pondering on the design of our new home . Please share with us some pictures of your lovely homes and hope we would exchange some tips too!

Eric & Lynn

Congrats Eric & Lynn on becoming a new EM owner. You may want to start a T-blog like the other forumers here.

Many have posted writings and pictures of their renovation in their own blogs.

Happy blogging! :rolleyes:

Hi hi, Welcome. I have also bought an EM in Tamp. 2nd appt on 16 Jul. I have just created a blog chat... Pls do so too. Good platform to share n seek opinion.

Eric & Lynn

It's normal esp when it comes to $$$..... I also stressed the last time when ID or contractors quoted me figs that my pocket could hardly afford!

Since the couple is ur new neighbour, why don't u make friends with them and offer free consultation. Heehee :)

Hi, This is my first time posting in this forum. I'm currently looking Id to renovate my em in tampines. Just received the first quote around 76k, some more the quote is not full listed. Find out some of the items is not listed. Not sure it.s purposely try to hidden it. My em is really need to completely change over, due ex-owner do not much good maintain. My budget is around 70k, do you think is it enough?

Hi, This is my first time posting in this forum. I'm currently looking Id to renovate my em in tampines. Just received the first quote around 76k, some more the quote is not full listed. Find out some of the items is not listed. Not sure it.s purposely try to hidden it. My em is really need to completely change over, due ex-owner do not much good maintain. My budget is around 70k, do you think is it enough?

Hi Zkong, welcome! From your budget, I know that u r going for a major overhaul for your EM. There seems to be quite a number of forumers currently renovating their EM in Tampines. This would be great platform for u to share your ideas. When you gather quotations from the various ID/ contractors, I always think it is good that u list down the things u would like them to do, rather than each company giving diffeent proposal. Then that would be difficult to compare.

For me, I didnt have to get too many quotes as i was certain what I really want. Most of my quotes were about the same ..... I go for the ID I feel most comfortable and budget I can afford. Relax and enjoy your renovation process.