Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Tonite will be the last nite i will be staying over at my current place... I am both sad and excited about leaving this place and moving to our new home. Sad, as i have been staying here for 8 years.. with good neighbours and memories... both my kids are born in this house and this is also my first home. There are so many laughters and joy...... I remember when we first got this place. Me and my wife doesnt want kids and therefore the space of 85 meter sq doesnt bother us and infact this little space us well with our dogs. It has a nice view seeing malaysia, windy and a peaceful neighbourhood. Tomorrow we are gona leave all this behind.... and embrace new neighbours, new surrounding and new joy.

Excited and looking forward to pur new place as it is much bigger and our kids will have a new place to run. It is also a new start for our family to build new joy n laughter as our memories when we are old. :)

hey...have you move into your new place???

how's thing getting??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Oh..ground floor maisonette, of coz got different. The higher it is the more expensive it will get. I nearly got a ground floor EM sometime back too. The surroundings is so nice, the neighbours place benches, swings, planted flowers, potted plants etc like botanic garden aredy. I dont think the land belong to them though, but wife back out coz she want privacy and better view.

Think have to chase the agent, like my case, the seller agent waited till max period of 45-60 days(If i remember correctly) before he registered for the 1st appointment coz seller was looking for house. Thus, agent was dragging in my case.

Dat EM i mentioned above dont have back door but some EMs like the one near tamp mall have back door and i notice the area is slightly bigger.

hello guys........ i am so happy that i have finally found an EM in Yishun. although it is a little small.......146sqm. but i m thinking that since i still have a small garden outside.......

and everything is so quite over there........ but on top of all these........ the PRICE.........

signed the OTP on friday...... currently awaiting for further dates........

now what is need will be some good advice on reno and is there anyone who could recommand me a good contractor? (Uncle Soon)??

also did anyone consult any fengshui master before doing anything to the house??

base on the exsisting condition...... looks like i have to tear down everything and do a make-over for it before i can move in.......

*familyof4* .. seem like you have got yourself a good deal in reno......

care to share it with me??? you can also pm me the details and pricing ...... looking forward to hear from you

and also awaiting the DATES of my appointments...... hope it's not gonna take forever...... i'll be homeless soon!!!!!

Congrats! Wow...how much is ya EM? and where is it sited?

hey 666, how are you doing???

yes i bought the em in yishun ring road @ 370. and the valuation is still not out yet...... will there a be big difference for ground unit and high unit?

but i have seen a few units there and all are valued at least 380 up...... not to mention the high COV they are asking.....

the unit i took is a ground unit. with a small garden just outside my door.... and i can see that my neighbour have already built their plant on the other side of the garden...... just wondering if i can apply to have a rear door from the courtyard??

but as the owner last did their reno 11 yrs ago..... now it seem like there's lot of work to follow up.

and till now...still no dates for the first appointment..... sighz......:(

Sorry...just saw this post. Ignore my previous questions! :)

Welcome!

If you are keen in my ID, you may pm me.

So far, no hiccups and very on time. He did my reno within 3 weeks.

Hi Hi Hi, been missing for days due to house shifting/settering down and now i am back... My ID is really quite good too. And his after services i really think is SUPERB! From Homely Image : Jackson. Forgot to mention his pricing is also very reasonable.

Ok, now back to my home. :) It has been a looooooooong weekend for me n my family. We had 7 guys from the mover team and 2 big lorries to shift our things over. And guess what? These doesnt include our electrical appliances n furnitures. These 2 lorries only carry our boxes n toys for our kids!!!! The electrical n furnitures came separately as we sold out old set and brought new sets.

I have not got used to the stairs yet as i m now feeling my legs aching (carry my boys up n down the stairs).. we love our place, n i really think my ID did a good job. (Photos will come later, sorry, really very bz..unpacking) And our neighbours and quie nice too! Some of them came over and say hi to us. We really feel that we are welcome to be there. :)

Hiera,

If u see a black car with the transformer logo at the bonet, heheh that's me! Say hi!!!!!!!! :)

More updates with photos will be coming!

Hi Hi Hi, been missing for days due to house shifting/settering down and now i am back... My ID is really quite good too. And his after services i really think is SUPERB! From Homely Image : Jackson. Forgot to mention his pricing is also very reasonable.

Ok, now back to my home. :) It has been a looooooooong weekend for me n my family. We had 7 guys from the mover team and 2 big lorries to shift our things over. And guess what? These doesnt include our electrical appliances n furnitures. These 2 lorries only carry our boxes n toys for our kids!!!! The electrical n furnitures came separately as we sold out old set and brought new sets.

I have not got used to the stairs yet as i m now feeling my legs aching (carry my boys up n down the stairs).. we love our place, n i really think my ID did a good job. (Photos will come later, sorry, really very bz..unpacking) And our neighbours and quie nice too! Some of them came over and say hi to us. We really feel that we are welcome to be there. :)

Hiera,

If u see a black car with the transformer logo at the bonet, heheh that's me! Say hi!!!!!!!! :)

haf fun climbing stairs..

Tonight i will go and find.. leave you a post it note on it.. hahaha... do u happened to park at my carpark ? or the "another one"?

Hmm usually we wun be home early.. mine is a .. err... i cant dink of a significant thinggy of my car.. i've got carbon fibre bonet.. mine's black too =D

hehehe

hello guys........ i am so happy that i have finally found an EM in Yishun. although it is a little small.......146sqm. but i m thinking that since i still have a small garden outside.......

and everything is so quite over there........ but on top of all these........ the PRICE.........

signed the OTP on friday...... currently awaiting for further dates........

now what is need will be some good advice on reno and is there anyone who could recommand me a good contractor? (Uncle Soon)??

also did anyone consult any fengshui master before doing anything to the house??

base on the exsisting condition...... looks like i have to tear down everything and do a make-over for it before i can move in.......

*familyof4* .. seem like you have got yourself a good deal in reno......

care to share it with me??? you can also pm me the details and pricing ...... looking forward to hear from you

and also awaiting the DATES of my appointments...... hope it's not gonna take forever...... i'll be homeless soon!!!!!

hihi, just saw your post.

i can't send u anything much cos i do not have my quote till like now! haha...only my contractor holds the quote and we work base on trust. very risky hor?

if u want, i can try and think of the things that I have done for my house and it costs about 43k ecluding my roller shutter.

Tonight i will go and find.. leave you a post it note on it.. hahaha... do u happened to park at my carpark ? or the "another one"?

Hmm usually we wun be home early.. mine is a .. err... i cant dink of a significant thinggy of my car.. i've got carbon fibre bonet.. mine's black too =D

hehehe

I parked at the top flat behind the blk of the coffee shop (dunoe wat blk is that) :) Your car sound like a Subaru style, is it??

Hiera,

Congrats! It is a very nice feeling to move into a new hse! I am still waiting for my turn... :(

Expected to move in this sat...

hehehe

Wah...what is ur ride?

Mine is black too and has a cf bonnet...but a humble altis...and in CCK. lol

Expected to move in this sat...

Have fun! I slept at 3am on friday before shifting on Sat to do last min packing, slept at 3am on Sat nite to unpack stuff, slept at 2am on Sunday nite to continue packing and slept at 11am last nite as i am totally down and out.............. Still haben finish packing!

Have fun! I slept at 3am on friday before shifting on Sat to do last min packing, slept at 3am on Sat nite to unpack stuff, slept at 2am on Sunday nite to continue packing and slept at 11am last nite as i am totally down and out.............. Still haben finish packing!

Haix...already scheduling my cleaning of hse on friday to be from 4 pm - 1 am.

My TV is mounting on coming Friday afternoon and sound system coming in on Friday as well.