Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

My dog doesnt bark 24hr a day. Only when stranger stand n loiter outside my house. U mean that is a issue? Of course i am also irritate by ppl whose dog poo n they dont pick it up, such are inconsiderate behavour. Beside my dog, i have a 3 months old baby. If my baby cries irritate my neighbours should i give up my boy?

Why are you comparing your baby to a dog? Humane and beast are diffence in class.

Animal should be in the zoo, baby in love comfort clot. Not cage :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi everyone

i've just bought an EM at dakota crescent, off old airport road.

getting my keys mid november. doing reno immediately cos im getting married mid dec and moving in end of the year.

currently sourcing for contractors as IDs all quote me ard 50k to overhaul a 26-yr old flat. anyone to recommend?

wish me luck :)

Noname3.jpg

A newborn baby incessant cry is not like that of a dog. The frequency is different. Most people are sound asleep when a new born infant cries for milk, attention or having a stomach discomfort. Only the parents suffer...or the care-giver. Neighbours just put a pillow over their heads and fall back to sleep....mumbling at most the next day. Anyway, the twilight cries go away when an infant reaches 6-months or older.

Dogs are different. They bark when they see ghosts. They bark at small children. They bark at adults. They bark at strangers. They bark when they are hungry. They bark when they are angry. They bark when they are happy. An infant doesn't do all that.

Therefore, the folks in Bukit Gombak, having enjoyed peace and quiet would not want their neighbourhood to be 'destroyed' by a dog's barking whatever the hour may be.

I would suggest you make peace with your neighbours by bringing the dog and your infant out for regular walks around the block. Allow the children, older folks and yuppies to play with the dog and get to know you better. They will be more tolerant after that. That's how my mum's neighbour won over the other neighbours in Clementi. The dog only barks at strangers including me !

Simply lovely. I love this bitchy's stuff but not the noise population from beast.icon6.gif

A newborn baby incessant cry is not like that of a dog. The frequency is different. Most people are sound asleep when a new born infant cries for milk, attention or having a stomach discomfort. Only the parents suffer...or the care-giver. Neighbours just put a pillow over their heads and fall back to sleep....mumbling at most the next day. Anyway, the twilight cries go away when an infant reaches 6-months or older.

Dogs are different. They bark when they see ghosts. They bark at small children. They bark at adults. They bark at strangers. They bark when they are hungry. They bark when they are angry. They bark when they are happy. An infant doesn't do all that.

Therefore, the folks in Bukit Gombak, having enjoyed peace and quiet would not want their neighbourhood to be 'destroyed' by a dog's barking whatever the hour may be.

I would suggest you make peace with your neighbours by bringing the dog and your infant out for regular walks around the block. Allow the children, older folks and yuppies to play with the dog and get to know you better. They will be more tolerant after that. That's how my mum's neighbour won over the other neighbours in Clementi. The dog only barks at strangers including me !

To be fair, my dog is really not that noisy. Anyway we will be buying some cakes for the neighbours as we think the renovation must have irritate them as well. Sigh... We also trying to be good neighbours...

Why are you comparing your baby to a dog? Humane and beast are diffence in class.

Animal should be in the zoo, baby in love comfort clot. Not cage :D

There is no comparing done here. It is another example. I do not think you are an pet owner. So wont explain much here.

Hi everyone

i've just bought an EM at dakota crescent, off old airport road.

getting my keys mid november. doing reno immediately cos im getting married mid dec and moving in end of the year.

currently sourcing for contractors as IDs all quote me ard 50k to overhaul a 26-yr old flat. anyone to recommend?

wish me luck :)

Welcome to the club! :) Your layout seem quite different.

Edited by just4this

To be fair, my dog is really not that noisy. Anyway we will be buying some cakes for the neighbours as we think the renovation must have irritate them as well. Sigh... We also trying to be good neighbours...

There is no comparing done here. It is another example. I do not think you are an pet owner. So wont explain much here.

Not really a good example, baby to dog, i agree. Anyway, people living so long also not getting complaints but how come yours come so fast within 3 weeks? I wonder, an action for a cause. Easy going people goes easy.. difficate dogs create difficulties, noise polution

icon6.gif

Not really a good example, baby to dog, i agree. Anyway, people living so long also not getting complaints but how come yours come so fast within 3 weeks? I wonder, an action for a cause. Easy going people goes easy.. difficate dogs create difficulties, noise polution

icon6.gif

I had stayed in my previous flat for 8 years with my dog n no complaint. Moved in to this plc for 3 weeks and ppl complaint. So does that mean the ppl here has got an issue? You tell me.

I had stayed in my previous flat for 8 years with my dog n no complaint. Moved in to this plc for 3 weeks and ppl complaint. So does that mean the ppl here has got an issue? You tell me.

Let me give you a old acient quotes

" Before you hit a dog, look at the master"

But now is

"After looking at the dog, master is beaten"

Clear?

Let me give you a old acient quotes

" Before you hit a dog, look at the master"

But now is

"After looking at the dog, master is beaten"

Clear?

WOW! Your English is too profound, sorry i dont understand. But i do hope you are not making any personal attack.

WOW! Your English is too profound, sorry i dont understand. But i do hope you are not making any personal attack.

Do we consider dog as personal? if yes, then should refrain the noise and keep to itself. not to the neighbour :paint:

Do we consider dog as personal? if yes, then should refrain the noise and keep to itself. not to the neighbour :paint:

Ok, the frequency is out. Enjoy ur day. :)

Ok, the frequency is out. Enjoy ur day. :)

Ok, in ancient art, this is trick 36. In doggy's world, it is couch the tail between legs and escape.

Enjoy ur day too!

We love babies but not beast population inclusive poo. barks. Be considerated save the environment from population. Thank lord for everything but dog's poo and barks....

icon6.gif

This is a MUST-DO for anyone moving into a resale flat. It work wonders ! Food dissolves all enmity.

Ok, in ancient art, this is trick 36. In doggy's world, it is couch the tail between legs and escape.

Enjoy ur day too!

We love babies but not beast population inclusive poo. barks. Be considerated save the environment from population. Thank lord for everything but dog's poo and barks....

icon6.gif

I have been polite in our conversation. But you have been rude and using unnecessary remark. What is your problem?

Dog's barking is a issue if it is not under control and of course it is every owner responsibilities to pick up the poo. From the way you reply to the posting,

you are telling me that you are someone that jump into conclusion without understandig the situation. You cant even tolerate a single bark from dog. You have no respect for animal at all. You like to make unnecessary personal attack which mean you cant get into a normal discussion or forum conversation.

This is a MUST-DO for anyone moving into a resale flat. It work wonders ! Food dissolves all enmity.

Ya, we think probably becos when we are not around, the contractor came and my dog bark that's why caused the happiness. Else she normally wont be barking, even if she does, it will be a single bark now and then. Not those long constant barking. Well, anyway all along we thought of buying some cakes when we setter down. As we think the reno has caused inconvenient to the neighbours.