Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

We also had a staircase light.. yes, i also think changing of bulb will be a challenge. But we really like the feel of it and just go ahead. Anyway i m sure there must be a way to do it. :)

if only my hubby agrees...anyways, i am still pretty happy with my wall lights :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
if only my hubby agrees...anyways, i am still pretty happy with my wall lights :)

Hehe, not only easier to change lights. It's easier to clean too! :P

How many of you have kids (younger then 4) in your house n how u ppl prevent them from the danger of the stairs? I have a 4 months n coming to 3 years. I installed a gate at the top of the stairs. But tired to look out if he actually climb up the stairs, any suggestion? Btw, i think my dog look like hamster when she did the stairs, hahahahah

i have...

i only install the gate at the lower level cos we are downstairs most of the time. the 4yo, i can't do much, just remind her to be very careful.

for the younger one, so long as we have someone to look after him when we are upstairs, which we usually close the room door, it should be fine :)

i have...

i only install the gate at the lower level cos we are downstairs most of the time. the 4yo, i can't do much, just remind her to be very careful.

for the younger one, so long as we have someone to look after him when we are upstairs, which we usually close the room door, it should be fine :)

i had it upstairs as we are afraid that when he wake up at nite n open the door, he might fall down the stairs.. :(

i had it upstairs as we are afraid that when he wake up at nite n open the door, he might fall down the stairs.. :(

does urs have the safety lock feature? u are afraid of your 4yo?

cos my 4yo is pretty independent already and so far we do not switch off all the lights. at least one light at the outside of L2 common toilet so that it gives some brightness to that area, even when she wakes up, the area is sill well-lit and not afraid that she would fall.

does urs have the safety lock feature? u are afraid of your 4yo?

cos my 4yo is pretty independent already and so far we do not switch off all the lights. at least one light at the outside of L2 common toilet so that it gives some brightness to that area, even when she wakes up, the area is sill well-lit and not afraid that she would fall.

My is only 2 years n 8 months. Super mischeivous/blur so we are more worried that he trip down te stairs.. (heheh... if u had seen similac adver on TV, u will have seen him b4) :)

My doggy rolled down the stairs b4.. after an over-steering attempt when he ran out of my MBR.. =p

My neighbought have this very nice custome made gates at both ends of the stairs that matches the wood wood parquet staircase..

For me.. I installed a baby gate from kiddy palace to prevent my doggy running out to my recess area... =p

I parked at the top flat behind the blk of the coffee shop (dunoe wat blk is that) :) Your car sound like a Subaru style, is it??

Dink there oni 1 car with CF bonnet.. and i dink u saw my car le =p

Wah...what is ur ride?

Mine is black too and has a cf bonnet...but a humble altis...and in CCK. lol

Er.. Mine is a humble/and very harmless subaru wrx

My doggy rolled down the stairs b4.. after an over-steering attempt when he ran out of my MBR.. =p

My neighbought have this very nice custome made gates at both ends of the stairs that matches the wood wood parquet staircase..

For me.. I installed a baby gate from kiddy palace to prevent my doggy running out to my recess area... =p

Ur dogs roll down the stairs?? Serious or not? I saw my dogs running up n down i also scare she miss a step n roll down the stairs.. Last nite i saw my boy trip n fall on the mid way, scare the **** out of me...

Dink there oni 1 car with CF bonnet.. and i dink u saw my car le =p

Er.. Mine is a humble/and very harmless subaru wrx

All car are harmless.. it is the hand behind the wheels! :rolleyes:

Hahaa..

Too slow, i already read that u are a dangerous driver! hahahah, i will watch out for ur car when i am in the carpark :)

Btw, u poeple installed mosquito net at home? Any recommendation?