Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Dunno whose...but it has been featured in some magazine. I saw this house on the magazine a few months back

Ya, this EM is at Yishun. My wife says die die she wants to do the same glass stairway as shown in the picture.

Ya, this EM is at Yishun. My wife says die die she wants to do the same glass stairway as shown in the picture.

Fwah...glass railings...cost around 8 k at least? I cant afford man..that is why I have WI.

swee leh...so nice *drool*

i can't do a glass stairs liao...too late!!!

but maintenance wise should also be quite siong?

Shld be ba...now I start to worry about my kitchen glass door...everyday got to wipe! :(

Shld be ba...now I start to worry about my kitchen glass door...everyday got to wipe! :(

my WPC glass doors, my kitchen glass door are filled with kids little hand prints, finger prints everyday...

clean and clean until i gave up...a major cleaning once every 2 days.

my WPC glass doors, my kitchen glass door are filled with kids little hand prints, finger prints everyday...

clean and clean until i gave up...a major cleaning once every 2 days.

Time to engage a maid. :P

But something what to do, we want it nice...then we need to clean.. Just like woman, want to be pretty, have to spend time to makeup.. heehee.

Time to engage a maid. :P

But something what to do, we want it nice...then we need to clean.. Just like woman, want to be pretty, have to spend time to makeup.. heehee.

both Hubby and myself didn't like the idea of a stranger in our house, that is why we do not have a maid since day 1.

once when my mom was not able to help me, i actually quit my job and just be a SAHM...

i rather get busy and stress myself then paying for more stress.

both Hubby and myself didn't like the idea of a stranger in our house, that is why we do not have a maid since day 1.

once when my mom was not able to help me, i actually quit my job and just be a SAHM...

i rather get busy and stress myself then paying for more stress.

lols...Having a maid is a double-edge sword sometimes. For me, I can't get a maid...cause I love to be within a shirt walking around. :D

Har...Maybe I should be a houseman. But cleaning a EM is really no joke.. worse than running my 2.4km for my IPPT.

p.s.: You should ask your husband his view on Alex for signing Owen for Man-U. Does he agreed with the move. heehee

Edited by red_devil

lols...Having a maid is a double-edge sword sometimes. For me, I can't get a maid...cause I love to be within a shirt walking around. :D

Har...Maybe I should be a houseman. But cleaning a EM is really no joke.. worse than running my 2.4km for my IPPT.

for me, cleaning the house daily, actually helps.

just get a part time helper to come in for the heavier chores and it should be fine lah

for me, cleaning the house daily, actually helps.

just get a part time helper to come in for the heavier chores and it should be fine lah

Jason was discouraging me from having a hanging light for the staircase...cause is hard to maintain and changing bulb will definitely need to engage somebody to do.

Still thinking over it although wifey want... Still trying to tell her go for wall lights.. ehehee

Jason was discouraging me from having a hanging light for the staircase...cause is hard to maintain and changing bulb will definitely need to engage somebody to do.

Still thinking over it although wifey want... Still trying to tell her go for wall lights.. ehehee

i also gave a chandelier up for practical reasons. i am using wall lights. very much would love to have a nie grand looking light there, but hubby is the one changing bulbs, he is strongly against the idea and it will not be easy for him to change too...

i also gave a chandelier up for practical reasons. i am using wall lights. very much would love to have a nie grand looking light there, but hubby is the one changing bulbs, he is strongly against the idea and it will not be easy for him to change too...

We also had a staircase light.. yes, i also think changing of bulb will be a challenge. But we really like the feel of it and just go ahead. Anyway i m sure there must be a way to do it. :)