Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Gulp... :jawdrop:

8-10k for the staircase only?? I think i better drop the idea..was tinking of having glass staircase railings 2.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey any of the EM here that are living in Penthouse? I think only few HDB penthouse in Singapore. Some in Loyang and others in Bishan. So far can't find anybody with penthouse floorplans, maybe cause there are too few around.

I like it cause I can have my own garden :D Anyway just hunting around, I can only get a new place in another 2 years time.

Hey any of the EM here that are living in Penthouse? I think only few HDB penthouse in Singapore. Some in Loyang and others in Bishan. So far can't find anybody with penthouse floorplans, maybe cause there are too few around.

I like it cause I can have my own garden :D Anyway just hunting around, I can only get a new place in another 2 years time.

CCk also have.. oni 4 units i dink

pasir ris have a few units. when i was looking for one, i came across a unit. they are selling at almost 800K last year...too ex so we didn't explore further...

GASP 800k, can buy condo le :P

Pasir Ris have meh? Thought those are Loyang ones. Wondering where I can get my hand on those Layout.

Yup those near loyang ones. the valuation then was about 700+ then the COV they asking for high amt with the condition of the house not ideal...so we didn't want to llok at those anymore.

We were initially looking at Livia if we can't find a suitable EM, then found our current house :)

Yup those near loyang ones. the valuation then was about 700+ then the COV they asking for high amt with the condition of the house not ideal...so we didn't want to llok at those anymore.

We were initially looking at Livia if we can't find a suitable EM, then found our current house :)

Ya, those are like easily 20 years old. I wonder whether Bishan one any better. Too bad nowadays they don't build anymore. They should dedicate all the last storey as Penthouse :P

Too bad nowadays they don't build anymore. They should dedicate all the last storey as Penthouse :P

Hehe, that's a good idea. Really too bad they dun build such flats now liao.

I visited one penthouse EM in Bishan last year, quite near Bishan MRT. My friend's friend got it for $600K+. There are several of those point blocks where you have 4 units of 5-room flat on each level, then the top floor is EM. But from outside it looked like the very top floor is single floor Executive Apartment. The 2nd & 3rd top most is the EM, with L-shaped corner outdoor balcony, very nice view. :good:

I visited one penthouse EM in Bishan last year, quite near Bishan MRT. My friend's friend got it for $600K+. There are several of those point blocks where you have 4 units of 5-room flat on each level, then the top floor is EM. But from outside it looked like the very top floor is single floor Executive Apartment. The 2nd & 3rd top most is the EM, with L-shaped corner outdoor balcony, very nice view. :good:

YA, just saw an ads a few days ago for the Bishan Penthouse. The reno very chio. Very Resort and Cosy Look.... SOLD for $750K!

Gosh, nowadays HDB so expensive. :(

To think that Bisha flat easily 20 years old. So you are sinking in a $750K hdb that have about 75 years of leasehold left. Don't know worth it or not.

But then the location is definitely solid, considering that Bishan is an interchange and so many good schools there....

Your friend's 600K+ definitely worth it sia. Heh, you don't happen to have the layout do you? I've very interested to see the layout leh, but so far nobody has it.

It has been sometime since i update my status on my EM. The renovation started offcially on the 10th of JUne of work only get started on the 13th as 10th is a friday and i only get my keys late in the night. It has been quite a worried for me n my wife as my ID has less then 4 weeks to complete the job. My reno consist of the following;

1) Hack whole house floor

2) Hack all 3 toilets - Wall, floor, wc, etc

3) Hack kitchen - wall, floor, cabinet, etc

4) Plaster whole house

5) Make striaght wall corners

6) Redo kitchen wall, floor

7) Redo dining/living wall floor

8) Laminate whole 2nd lever (rooms, etc)

9) Kitchen cabinet

10) walk in wardrobes

11) Platform at balcony

12) Painting whole house

13) redo all 3 toilets (vanity top, bath tub, etc )

14) Lighting

15) Change all doors

16) New box ups/ false wall, wall features, etc

17) Dunoe if i miss out anythg

This friday is the date my ID target to return me the key to the house. Things seem to be going as scheduled. I am excited and worried at the same time as i m looking forward to the day of completion and at the same time, worry about if all can be as smooth. I am due to hand over my keys to my buyer of my house too. If i dont have a house to stay by the 11th, me n my family will be bunking at some hotels liao :D

Wao! Crossing my fingers and toes that ur ID HO to u on Friday with no/minimum rectifications. :)

I have to trust that my ID will not be compromising quality against time. :)