Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

I called uncle soon to get a quote from him...he says dun wana earn my money, asking the guy who does this to call me direct to quote me :)

just got the call...and hor, seems like the ideal way I want is not possible :(

Wah, that's very nice of Uncle Soon! But the quote is too x? :( Any other designs that u like, other than glass? How about some simple metal railings, those modern looking ones? That should look great, and should be cheaper too. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah, that's very nice of Uncle Soon! But the quote is too x? :( Any other designs that u like, other than glass? How about some simple metal railings, those modern looking ones? That should look great, and should be cheaper too. :)

yah...he has his good points for sure if u can tahan the missing appts and also the late HO.

the guys says many works involved needs to hack and relay the flooring on the stairs etc.

it is alrdy in WI, if i change it so simpler design in WI again, my hubby sure kill me! haha...

seems like I just got to bear with that...

yah...he has his good points for sure if u can tahan the missing appts and also the late HO.

the guys says many works involved needs to hack and relay the flooring on the stairs etc.

it is alrdy in WI, if i change it so simpler design in WI again, my hubby sure kill me! haha...

seems like I just got to bear with that...

Yah, think the part on hacking & relaying the stairs is already v x. Hehe, I was thinking more of these type of railings. Very simple, yet very modern. Minus the glass maybe, cuz glass is v x. Just continue the wire/cable all the way.

Railings1.jpg

Edited by Angel81

he suggested this actually...i rmbr i saw somewhere in this forum and one person does a full piece of glass railings really swee lor.

having said that he says such full glass railings needs premit and very stringent these days. as they are worried about the safety of the glass railings. well...part of me has given up and even the guy ask me to cover my eyes when i walk pass the stairs! haha...

he suggested this actually...i rmbr i saw somewhere in this forum and one person does a full piece of glass railings really swee lor.

having said that he says such full glass railings needs premit and very stringent these days. as they are worried about the safety of the glass railings. well...part of me has given up and even the guy ask me to cover my eyes when i walk pass the stairs! haha...

I know who u talking about! Prettibride's house rite? So very chio! :)

Haha, glass gota keep wiping to keep it clean. Metal railings is good. Low maintenance. :P

Edited by Angel81

YES!!! Angel u make me drool again :( i can't do it this way le...so sad *sob sob*

Nice hor? I also like it very much. Makes the place so bright and airy. Nvm, we make do with wat we have lar. Maybe u'll grow to like ur WI railings. hehehe.. I used to hate my wooden one. Find it very old fashion. But slowly slowly see the charm in it. hehe :P

Nice hor? I also like it very much. Makes the place so bright and airy. Nvm, we make do with wat we have lar. Maybe u'll grow to like ur WI railings. hehehe.. I used to hate my wooden one. Find it very old fashion. But slowly slowly see the charm in it. hehe :P

haha...i hope i can find the charm in it soon...else i can only imagine it's glass...

Edited by familyof4

Comestic mod no use lah....even exhuast if not straight thru also no use....give loud sound only.

Got for straight thru exhuast mod, then ECU tunning can already. But straight thru is illegal.

Then your car can easily beat higher category car. My mechanic friend mod his car from a 1.4l to 1.8l, outside still normal nothing fancy.

Exhaust straight thru might not be good even if its de-cat or with operated muffler

Not only exhaust, extractor also play a part..

i changed mine to equal length and forsake the legendary boxer sound.. =p

Up pipe, mid pipe and down pipe, not forgetting the actuator and waste gate and a correct size turbo.. all work together to gib a good exhaust system

Oh yah.. not forgetting BOV also.. to release pressure accumulated

What ever is changed, nid see if the owner playing track/sprint/ or simply for loudness. o.0"

ECU tuning depends on refresh, piggy back.. or a new stand-alone.. too many to list

engine aside, handling also impt, alot of chocolate bar to put inside if playing track.. not forgetting a good set of gandong..

end up the car not comfy de.. cos can feel each and every stone on the floor...

some people buy a 1.3 fit.. put 1.5 de block.. just chnage head..

or a 1.6 civic change to 2L block 1.6 head.. n they named it b20 themsleves

its common le.. following the theory of do anything but dun get caught lo =D

talk about cars, i can 4get who i m le =p

Edited by Hiera

Hi Mansionette Owner,

Can anyone advise is it not so safe for kids staying in mansionette compare to normal single level flat?

Baby gate is good =D

Angel.. the staircase you posted.. look like virgo de stair case.. the side with the glass de.. =D nice

haha...i hope i can find the charm in it soon...else i can only imagine it's glass...

Haha! Spend some time cleaning and wiping ur WI, and pei yang gan qing. heheheheh.. Next time wen ur wana do another reno then change loh. :P

Angel.. the staircase you posted.. look like virgo de stair case.. the side with the glass de.. =D nice

Hehe, I got that pic online. But now that u mentioned it, yah loh. The glass does look like virgo's. Hehe.. Everytime drive by her place along the expressway, I'll look up and see if her house got light. hehehe.. Wonder how is she now. Long time no come online le. Hehe, should be happily enjoying her place. :P

its common le.. following the theory of do anything but dun get caught lo =D

talk about cars, i can 4get who i m le =p

Ah ha, the mod queen is talking now and the list goes on and on.

I rather save up and buy a super low end entry sport, suzuki swift sport review not that bad. Save all the trouble of mod.

OK....shall not side track let talk about our EM...

Ah ha, the mod queen is talking now and the list goes on and on.

I rather save up and buy a super low end entry sport, suzuki swift sport review not that bad. Save all the trouble of mod.

OK....shall not side track let talk about our EM...

Sorry

*hides...

Virgo de Staircase hao Piao Liang~

Even her 3 pendant lamp.. =D

Its her island kitchen that add the finishing top .. =D drool some more