Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Too slow, i already read that u are a dangerous driver! hahahah, i will watch out for ur car when i am in the carpark :)

Btw, u poeple installed mosquito net at home? Any recommendation?

Oppps... Bei fa Xian le...

Your place got mosquitoes??

Why not try the pest control fogfog... I noe fogfog sounds too cute lahh.. i dunno whats the actual term for it.. =p

when r u inviting me to crash your newly reno-ed place... *hintHint*

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Oppps... Bei fa Xian le...

Your place got mosquitoes??

Why not try the pest control fogfog... I noe fogfog sounds too cute lahh.. i dunno whats the actual term for it.. =p

when r u inviting me to crash your newly reno-ed place... *hintHint*

Yes, i saw mosquito n my son is quite prone to them (always kena attack) This evening i am getting the mosquito net contractor to come n quote for installing those netting. Fogfog? heheheh... too cute a name to be given to a massacre event, hahaahaha...

:) We love guest! You, ur hubby n ur furry are VERY welcome to come over :) (Anyone else?? ALL ARE WELCOME!) -- Maybe can schedule a date after we finish unpack our stuffs..heheh dunwan to scare u with our messy house. hahahaha

Hehe, true true. But for us w/out svc balcony, the washing machine and storage will eat into our kitchen space. So plus and minus, it's abt the same. :) Think if u can shift the L1 toilet door into the svc balcony, that area can put more kitchen cabinets for storage. :)

Hehe, bedrm 2 quite shiok actually, can have WIW. :P

Got pics of the place to share with us anot? :)

Ok, here are some pictures (current) before reno.

DSC07831.jpg

DSC07830.jpg

DSC07844.jpg

DSC07849.jpg

Ok, here are some pictures (current) before reno.

DSC07849.jpg

Wow....I realise your air-con compressor is above the roof just like mine. Any entry point from your MBR to gain access to the compressor? Or need to "open" roof...remember to check hor. :)

Yes, i saw mosquito n my son is quite prone to them (always kena attack) This evening i am getting the mosquito net contractor to come n quote for installing those netting. Fogfog? heheheh... too cute a name to be given to a massacre event, hahaahaha...

:) We love guest! You, ur hubby n ur furry are VERY welcome to come over :) (Anyone else?? ALL ARE WELCOME!) -- Maybe can schedule a date after we finish unpack our stuffs..heheh dunwan to scare u with our messy house. hahahaha

I was walking Greddys yeaterday.. couldnt recognise which is your unit.. =p

den i tried finding the car with a transformer logo at the bonnet , cannot find..

end up.. at your block.. sm1 saw Greddys and claimed he is a squirrel.. o.0"

I was walking Greddys yeaterday.. couldnt recognise which is your unit.. =p

den i tried finding the car with a transformer logo at the bonnet , cannot find..

end up.. at your block.. sm1 saw Greddys and claimed he is a squirrel.. o.0"

Squirrel?? Hahahahaha That sm1 might say my Woody is a Peruvian Hamster then, hahahahah Dun scare me, i normally dun drive during weekdays so i dun go look at my cars, better go check later if it is still there... Our unit are quite ez to reg, there is a BIG tree in front of the balcony and the balcony is orange in colour, not sure f if u can see the dutch lamp thou.. :)

Squirrel?? Hahahahaha That sm1 might say my Woody is a Peruvian Hamster then, hahahahah Dun scare me, i normally dun drive during weekdays so i dun go look at my cars, better go check later if it is still there... Our unit are quite ez to reg, there is a BIG tree in front of the balcony and the balcony is orange in colour, not sure f if u can see the dutch lamp thou.. :)

I know which one le!

How many of you have kids (younger then 4) in your house n how u ppl prevent them from the danger of the stairs? I have a 4 months n coming to 3 years. I installed a gate at the top of the stairs. But tired to look out if he actually climb up the stairs, any suggestion? Btw, i think my dog look like hamster when she did the stairs, hahahahah

The key is to teach your children, my younger one is only 2 plus when we first moved in. After a few attempts jumping, climbing and all kind of stunts they are used to it already.

Most important of all is that when u see them climbing, don't help them. Teach them how to come down safely in your supervision. After that, let them know it is dangerous and painful should u fall.

Wow....I realise your air-con compressor is above the roof just like mine. Any entry point from your MBR to gain access to the compressor? Or need to "open" roof...remember to check hor. :)

Well, we intend to remove the false ceiling at the service balcony so that access to the compressor shouldn't be a problem in future.

DSC07853.jpg

Sigh...moved in less then 3 weeks got complaint liao.. Today HDB personel came down to tell us that our neighbour (DUnoe which idiot) called up HDB to say our dog very barky. Please lah, my dog doesnt talk, doesnt surf internet, doesnt do MSN or sent email and of course dun make phone calls. WHen she is alone at home and some contractors press door bell or loiter outside our doors when we are not around, dont they think she will Bark??

I probably has a idea which neighbour complaint.. cos i saw some struck up faces at our blk (only 12 units nia) so quite easy to narrow down... siazn..if cant be tolerance towards such noise or minor things, they should be staying in landed not HDB. :(

Sigh...moved in less then 3 weeks got complaint liao.. Today HDB personel came down to tell us that our neighbour (DUnoe which idiot) called up HDB to say our dog very barky. Please lah, my dog doesnt talk, doesnt surf internet, doesnt do MSN or sent email and of course dun make phone calls. WHen she is alone at home and some contractors press door bell or loiter outside our doors when we are not around, dont they think she will Bark??

I probably has a idea which neighbour complaint.. cos i saw some struck up faces at our blk (only 12 units nia) so quite easy to narrow down... siazn..if cant be tolerance towards such noise or minor things, they should be staying in landed not HDB. :(

A dog's bark can be a nuisance especially if all neighbours around the your area do not keep dogs as pets. I know how it feels to be barked by dogs. My neighbour never picks up the dog's poo. Therefore, for peace and neighbourliness sake, maybe, it is time to let the dog go. Otherwise, you will become the household that your neighbours love to hate....another Everitt drama to unfold.

A dog's bark can be a nuisance especially if all neighbours around the your area do not keep dogs as pets. I know how it feels to be barked by dogs. My neighbour never picks up the dog's poo. Therefore, for peace and neighbourliness sake, maybe, it is time to let the dog go. Otherwise, you will become the household that your neighbours love to hate....another Everitt drama to unfold.

My dog doesnt bark 24hr a day. Only when stranger stand n loiter outside my house. U mean that is a issue? Of course i am also irritate by ppl whose dog poo n they dont pick it up, such are inconsiderate behavour. Beside my dog, i have a 3 months old baby. If my baby cries irritate my neighbours should i give up my boy?

My dog doesnt bark 24hr a day. Only when stranger stand n loiter outside my house. U mean that is a issue? Of course i am also irritate by ppl whose dog poo n they dont pick it up, such are inconsiderate behavour. Beside my dog, i have a 3 months old baby. If my baby cries irritate my neighbours should i give up my boy?

A newborn baby incessant cry is not like that of a dog. The frequency is different. Most people are sound asleep when a new born infant cries for milk, attention or having a stomach discomfort. Only the parents suffer...or the care-giver. Neighbours just put a pillow over their heads and fall back to sleep....mumbling at most the next day. Anyway, the twilight cries go away when an infant reaches 6-months or older.

Dogs are different. They bark when they see ghosts. They bark at small children. They bark at adults. They bark at strangers. They bark when they are hungry. They bark when they are angry. They bark when they are happy. An infant doesn't do all that.

Therefore, the folks in Bukit Gombak, having enjoyed peace and quiet would not want their neighbourhood to be 'destroyed' by a dog's barking whatever the hour may be.

I would suggest you make peace with your neighbours by bringing the dog and your infant out for regular walks around the block. Allow the children, older folks and yuppies to play with the dog and get to know you better. They will be more tolerant after that. That's how my mum's neighbour won over the other neighbours in Clementi. The dog only barks at strangers including me !