Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

thanks for the pics... your altar is very nice. yap..i live opposite the NTUC in kovan.

Thanks. After we signed the OTP, hubby bought the 1m tall Mother Mary. We had to decide where's the best place for the altar & the featured wall was hubby's idea. Each squarish tile cost $10. I cant remember how many we bought.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
really....which blk....invite me to your house to see your design leh.....

me near payalebar school there.....my house's theme is called Theme ala Cheapo.

no design for you to see.... :yamseng:

Thanks. After we signed the OTP, hubby bought the 1m tall Mother Mary. We had to decide where's the best place for the altar & the featured wall was hubby's idea. Each squarish tile cost $10. I cant remember how many we bought.

eh? i thot your staircase glass one?

eh? i thot your staircase glass one?

no la, it never cross our minds to have glass at the staircase. The original railings from HDB still the strongest and also save $ on it by not doing anything.

i thought i read somwhere in this forum which have have posted the exact same layout but i run through it and could not find it. It's a long thread of mail..

everyone so quiet today.

bekind, is this same as yours?

EMfloorplan.jpg

Edited by hello88

Very long never post pic cos very busy.Some updated of my house.Finishing reno soon some furniture coming in tomorrow.

Overlaying of kitchen floor tiles.

image088kx9.th.jpg

My polished marble floor.Izzit shiny?

image089hd7.th.jpg

Notice tat partition on the left?Its for fengshui purpose.

image091an3.jpg

Some carpentry image coming up. :dunno:

Notice tat its slanted?Fengshui purpose.

image105ly4.jpg

image106uz6.jpg

Tats all folks!Will try to upload more with furniture in.Enjoy! :sport-smiley-003:

love your ang ang & or or kitchen cabinet. Good combi of colours. Btw, what's the make of your hob and hood? How come gotta slant the hob? What's the reasoning for the FS?

Dear Arknuss,

I like your idea. I played around with some free software but not very successful. Tried Google sketch after seeing some really nice ones on the forum but mine was disasterous. Will give it another try.

Hi Fishpond,

I tried sketchup as well but as it isn't a dedicated ID software, your options and flexibility are limited. I used Better Home and Gardens ID software. I cost me less than a 100 sing but gives me a lot more options, pre built furniture and designs. Its still a fair bit of work to get to furnish a house but I think the process is rather enjoyable if you can afford the time. Just a sample of my work in progress

housefm8.jpg

Turbo Brand cost around $669 slightly more ex cos of the glass.Cos the sitting not good for me thats why must slant it in order to have another direction.

oh...didnt realised that it's glass.

everyone so quiet today.

bekind, is this same as yours?

EMfloorplan.jpg

Yes yes this is exactly the same layout. my HB bought the house because of the layout this look different from the normal ones. now i am scratching my head how to make use of the balcony.

Dear Arknuss,

Love your drawing. Part of the reason I am keen to draw my own is because none of the IDs have come back to me with any good drawings. just sketches and I need to convince my HB to spend the money on my idea thus need a nice picture. Will try google sketch again. Will keep you posted.

I have just contacted Patrick from Hoe Bee and he says to give him the original and proposed floor plan so he could give me a quote. Seems nice. I will go with him if he is able to do what I need i.e maid's Harry Potter room and bathtubs. Just need a good reliable contractor.

Went to Hansgrohe warehouse sale and bought the taps and shower mixers. Had 30% discount. Wanted to just get the star buys $60 for a mixer but had only one and wanted a set. Spent triple the amount because of that. Hope it is worth it. Actually, just need a good mixer that does not make noise when turned on or discolor after a few years.

Will try to post more photos. Playing around with imageshack and photobucket.