Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

HAHAAH you just bought it right? Sure I will buy it but... alas finance man finance... thats why its a working dream in progress. the EM at punggol looks good too yeah?

LOOKS a lot of FREE air that you paid for. only mbr at secondfloor, living room ceiling all the way to 2ndflr ceiling.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
HAHAAH you just bought it right? Sure I will buy it but... alas finance man finance... thats why its a working dream in progress. the EM at punggol looks good too yeah?

very ex and limited units. So u applied for it?

MaCe : Loft units what... pay more for the exclusitivity right? so much more privacy and space.. I just love high ceilings or better still , none at all.

Hello88 : I thought it was pegged at around 350k? Straight from HDB got that so called discount.

Sorry man I thought anyone with a fancy for EM can join this thread, never thought I have to own one first :bleah:

Good luck to all with your apts!!

MaCe : Loft units what... pay more for the exclusitivity right? so much more privacy and space.. I just love high ceilings or better still , none at all.

Hello88 : I thought it was pegged at around 350k? Straight from HDB got that so called discount.

Sorry man I thought anyone with a fancy for EM can join this thread, never thought I have to own one first :bleah:

Good luck to all with your apts!!

hahaha...any1 can come in n chat chat cos this is a public forum ma. Once u got your EM then I can update my signature on EM owners.

Edited by hello88

hahaha...any1 can come in n chat chat cos this is a public forum ma. Once u got your EM then I can update my signature on EM owners.

aiyah.... my current reno is no killer...old fashion but well maintain. i have to sell over half a mil to breakeven, who will buy my house ? hope some enblocker will... . i have no housing grant cos this is not my first hdb even though near my mummy house. taken a bank loan at a fix interest rate of 3.5 %just before the stock market clash and the fed reduce interest rate. Another wrong move. ...

hello88.

i have a problem where to put my altar, i am also a catholic, the FS said altar must face the door direction, any suggestion ?

I havent got my EM yet but its a working dream :)

Those type of EM Choa Chu Kang also have. Block 282 I think. And the balcony if i remembered correctly was comparatively bigger than most I have seen here, strangely enough.

But also EM reno is very heavy on the pocket too. I am hoping after they launch their punggol treetops design, they would use their brains and build more homes with extended balconies. But until then... I want my EM leh... want lah.

Junkay,

share your reno ideas with me leh, i have that layout with a big squarish balcony with entrance from living and kitchen.. cannot extend from MBR , HDB will not approve. i want to make use of the balcony for a feel of outdoor dining area but dunno how to do it up cheaply

Bekind,

where's yr EM? Initially, we wanted to have the altar nr to e staircase either facing balcony or side facing balcony cos we wanted to seal up e void area at staircase for safety reasons but eventually dropped the idea. Then,fsm said ok to hv the altar nr staircase facing dining table so we built a featured wall with tiles & got contractor to install 2 simple shelves. Anyway,aft some bad experience wif 2 fsm,we quit & trust ourselves now & continue to pray to Mother Mary for her blessings.

:) we Believe in ourselves now

POsting this on my E61 at KKH now

Bekind,

where's yr EM? Initially, we wanted to have the altar nr to e staircase either facing balcony or side facing balcony cos we wanted to seal up e void area at staircase for safety reasons but eventually dropped the idea. Then,fsm said ok to hv the altar nr staircase facing dining table so we built a featured wall with tiles & got contractor to install 2 simple shelves. Anyway,aft some bad experience wif 2 fsm,we quit & trust ourselves now & continue to pray to Mother Mary for her blessings.

:) we Believe in ourselves now

heng me the third one....wakakakka

Bekind,

:D we Believe in ourselves now

you are having the third one ?? congrats !

if it is not much of a trouble can you post the picture of the entire wall and stairs ? i know you have posted a mary's status which looks fantastic with the backdrop.. but i cannot visualise where you put your featured wall. My EM is at Kovan, 148sqm.

Junkay,

share your reno ideas with me leh, i have that layout with a big squarish balcony with entrance from living and kitchen.. cannot extend from MBR , HDB will not approve. i want to make use of the balcony for a feel of outdoor dining area but dunno how to do it up cheaply

you wanna pass me your floor plan? I see what kinda funky ideas i can pass out..

if it is not much of a trouble can you post the picture of the entire wall and stairs ? i know you have posted a mary's status which looks fantastic with the backdrop.. but i cannot visualise where you put your featured wall. My EM is at Kovan, 148sqm.

wah my neighbour..:bangwall:! :dribble:

I just had 3rd one this May. In KKH cos my eldest warded for high fever.

oh, Kovan 200+series.....squarish balcony meaning opp NTUC?

pic time again

Mary.jpg

The staircase entrance is on the left of this pic.

see a corner of the featured wall in this pic?

staircase.jpg

NB: These are pics taken a year ago.

Edited by hello88

I just had 3rd one this May. In KKH cos my eldest warded for high fever.

oh, Kovan 200+series.....squarish balcony meaning opp NTUC?

pic time again

Mary.jpg

The staircase entrance is on the left of this pic.

see a corner of the featured wall in this pic?

staircase.jpg

NB: These are pics taken a year ago.

thanks for the pics... your altar is very nice. yap..i live opposite the NTUC in kovan.

you wanna pass me your floor plan? I see what kinda funky ideas i can pass out..

i thought i read somwhere in this forum which have have posted the exact same layout but i run through it and could not find it. It's a long thread of mail..