Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tristesse

Mansionette Owner

Ya lor. One year ago I view an old EM, could only value at 345K but I turn down as it is too old. Yesterday I see the HDB transaction site and that house is sold at 383K!

After one year later the price go up 50K! SO I can considered EM is still quite hot in the market.

Old and 2nd floor unit selling waiting to sell for than a year still can fetch a good price. I think we have made the right inverstment choice in the asset. cheers! !!

ya....think Exec flats especially EM in demand now. Heeheee...let's take this grass eating period as DETOX mission :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ya....think Exec flats especially EM in demand now. Heeheee...let's take this grass eating period as DETOX mission :dancingqueen:

my side - 2ndfloor already $400k....

Yes, keep it up, up, up. !! more money value. next time old can used it as pension by reverse mortage

Edited by TPY

Yes, keep it up, up, up. :dancingqueen: more money value. next time old can used it as pension by reverse mortage

but dunno when this bubble gonna burst. Anyway, good timing to sell now but wrong timing to buy.

but dunno when this bubble gonna burst. Anyway, good timing to sell now but wrong timing to buy.

no bubbles like 97 please, I also don't like bubbles !! , Hope it is property appreciation of value and price up up up and not asset de-appreciate :dancingqueen:

price go up now ... only paper gain ... but better than nothing lor... if anyone offers me $600k for my flat, will sell without hesitating. hee hee heee

strangely, agent have been telling me how lucky we r to buy when mkt was not hot... now price for my bishan EM is going for at least $500k but when i see the HDB transacted price, not many units going at that price leh... :dancingqueen: donno true or not.

price go up now ... only paper gain ... but better than nothing lor... if anyone offers me $600k for my flat, will sell without hesitating. hee hee heee

strangely, agent have been telling me how lucky we r to buy when mkt was not hot... now price for my bishan EM is going for at least $500k but when i see the HDB transacted price, not many units going at that price leh... :dancingqueen: donno true or not.

There is a COV things ......

strangely, agent have been telling me how lucky we r to buy when mkt was not hot... now price for my bishan EM is going for at least $500k but when i see the HDB transacted price, not many units going at that price leh... :) donno true or not.

precisely. I'll sell if someone offer me $600k hahahaha

There is a COV things ......

huh? Thought transaction shows the exact selling price i.e either below valuation, at valuation or valuation plus whatever COV.

Edited by hello88

precisely. I'll sell if someone offer me $600k hahahaha

huh? Thought transaction shows the exact selling price i.e either below valuation, at valuation or valuation plus whatever COV.

If the buyer is willing to come out with additional cash, then the seller is happy to get more cash money. just like the romance of 3 kingdom theory .

周瑜打黄盖, 一个愿打, 一个愿挨

So COV is something , and has been practising in the industrial all along nothing new, although it is not right in the first place.

If the buyer is willing to come out with additional cash, then the seller is happy to get more cash money. just like the romance of 3 kingdom theory .

周瑜打黄盖, 一个愿打, 一个愿挨

So COV is something , and has been practising in the industrial all along nothing new, although it is not right in the first place.

still dont get what u mean. The resale transaction shows the exact selling price. The 'illegal' high COV which was popular just a couple of years ago works in this way:-

Valuation = $400k

Purchased Price as agreed by Seller & Buyer = $600k (Resale transaction wld show $600k)

NB: Seller and Buyer plus agent secretly agreed that buyer wld get $100k from seller after the sales proceed

So when Seller gets the cheque from HDB eg. $400k, Buyer wld later get his share of the pre-agreed $100k

Cos your kitchen is v big. mine is only half yours....

and your reno got lots of carpentry. Carpentry is expensive.

Aiyo we can't do more liao... else gotta eat grass everyday :)

lol...we all eating grass and air!

lol...we all eating grass and air!

ya....I'm still waiting to strike TOTO.....hmm....gotta start dreaming those numbers over the weekends for Monday's big draw

still dont get what u mean. The resale transaction shows the exact selling price. The 'illegal' high COV which was popular just a couple of years ago works in this way:-

Valuation = $400k

Purchased Price as agreed by Seller & Buyer = $600k (Resale transaction wld show $600k)

NB: Seller and Buyer plus agent secretly agreed that buyer wld get $100k from seller after the sales proceed

So when Seller gets the cheque from HDB eg. $400k, Buyer wld later get his share of the pre-agreed $100k

Hey your Picachew avarta is nice, it fits very well with my romance of 3 kingdom theory. One likes to hantam while the other enjoys it. Leave the COV stuff out. We don't need that. hee he, we are honest people. :)

Hey your Picachew avarta is nice, it fits very well with my romance of 3 kingdom theory. . :)

my sons are crazy over pokemons that's y i got it for them. :)

my sons are crazy over pokemons that's y i got it for them. :)

I think all the Em owner has the same craze and want our EM to worth 600K. Ya right? :) un-fortunately can only sell 4 years later. Hope by them price up uP UP :deal: