Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
IPineapple

Reno Must Be Jai Yen Yen ........and A Super, Super Overdue One

Dun know...can be anyone actually... :dunno:

Anyway police report made and the workers n contractor informed.

Cannot let stranger suka suka come in...anything happen who going to hold responsible. :bleah:

Anyway hope this is the last incident.

Relax, the "intruder" could be just KPO, want to see see only. As long there are no valuables in the house, there shouldn't be any problem.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Relax, the "intruder" could be just KPO, want to see see only. As long there are no valuables in the house, there shouldn't be any problem.

Better be safe...coz you never know. If something damamged or happened, people might start pointing fingers at each other.

Last weekend went to Singapore expo as they were many events there.

Was deciding between Hitachi and Panasonic....finally gotten the Panasonic fridge from HN fair.

panasonic_nr-bw465xssg.jpg

I went to the fair too! Did you get it at a better price than local stores?

Better be safe...coz you never know. If something damamged or happened, people might start pointing fingers at each other.

Got a feeling the intruder is Exman.! :rofl:

I went to the fair too! Did you get it at a better price than local stores?

HN price is better even after adding the $30 delivery charge. Maybe the local stores dropped their prices now.

So that make my decision making easier to get this model. :sport-smiley-004:

Got a feeling the intruder is Exman.! :rofl:

Hahahah...dun know. Maybe it's my neighbour lah. I heard from my contractor, they are quite unfriendly.

Guess they are the one complained to HDB of my reno. :furious::furious:

Anyway, i dun give a hoot...as long as we do it within the approved hours they can do nothing.

Hahahah...dun know. Maybe it's my neighbour lah. I heard from my contractor, they are quite unfriendly.

Guess they are the one complained to HDB of my reno. :furious::furious:

Anyway, i dun give a hoot...as long as we do it within the approved hours they can do nothing.

I don't like this kind of neighbour. Don't know why they like to stay home the whole day, and not leaving the house for a walk, shop or work. If they go out, they won't need to suffer the noise already

I don't like this kind of neighbour. Don't know why they like to stay home the whole day, and not leaving the house for a walk, shop or work. If they go out, they won't need to suffer the noise already

Ya lor...they are staying in HDB...not landed. If they cannot tolerate this kind of things then dun in HDB. Why people have to do things to their liking. :furious:

Hi Ipineapple,

like your ape wallpaper, so cute! Looking forward to see your pink sofa. :good:

I hate intruders as well, i muzt inform my ID to let the contractors know if they come across intruders, gotta shoo them away. 8|

Thanks. Yup, the ape is cute. I'm thinking of whether to put it in my lounge area or kids room.

Ha..i'm also looking forward to my pink sofa..dun know how it will turn out.....very scare... :unsure:

:sport-smiley-003: Hoohoo... my ID James just called me this morning asking me about my carpentry. He is going to prepare the 3D for my carpentry.

Yeah....will get to see my carpentry design very soon... :yamseng:

Edited by IPineapple

Last weekend went to Singapore expo as they were many events there.

Was deciding between Hitachi and Panasonic....finally gotten the Panasonic fridge from HN fair.

How's the fair in expo? Worth going?

How's the fair in expo? Worth going?

If you intend to get furniture and electronic stuffs, no harm to go down to take a look. They are just beside each other.

Dun know...can be anyone actually... :dunno:

Anyway police report made and the workers n contractor informed.

Cannot let stranger suka suka come in...anything happen who going to hold responsible. :bleah:

Anyway hope this is the last incident.

How they know it's unauthorized person that came in? But neighbors being kapo are quite normal lah. Better than they being unfriendly and keep on complaining. If they just peep, no harm mah.

But came in to take pic is a bit too much lah.

If you intend to get furniture and electronic stuffs, no harm to go down to take a look. They are just beside each other.

Thanks! i went to the furniture fair looking for HN electronic stuff... Haha, didnt know there's a separate fair, blur me!

Edited by jshome

How they know it's unauthorized person that came in? But neighbors being kapo are quite normal lah. Better than they being unfriendly and keep on complaining. If they just peep, no harm mah.

But came in to take pic is a bit too much lah.

wah, i also suffered. neighbours just came in . walked in and even stayed there to see and ask for quotation.

then take pictures when i not around. no lock = can come in?