Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
IPineapple

Reno Must Be Jai Yen Yen ........and A Super, Super Overdue One

Gosh...thunder storm..again......crazy weather...making everyone sick.

Now my house dun have windows as they are still doing the balcony.....gosh...my house going to be ponding again.. :jawdrop:

free waterproofing test!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

my morning 6am plus one can die. definitely cannot use rainshower. i have to keep adjusting the mixer.

your water source from the top or bottom?

free waterproofing test!

haha..but it's my living room area..so ponding on my existing marble....sighzzz...

I think maybe from top...dun know leh..coz i'm slighly above mid floor.... :unsure:

your water source from the top or bottom?

Dont know leh. Who can tell me? Some more less water coming out.

Dont know leh. Who can tell me? Some more less water coming out.

you go find whether the SOURCE of your water is coming from the top or bottom. my source is in the common bathroom, coming from the ground up. for my block, only the first 3 levels get their water this way. the rest takes from the tank that is located at the rooftop. (that is to say, level 4 gets the worst water pressure when everyone else up there is using)

Busy morning..lots going on.....i have to co-ordinate with the Aircon guy, electrician and plumber...making sure the running of the pipe and trunking is to my desire...... this is something the owner better be involved in...cause....once installed.....very hard to turn back.

IMG_1126.JPG

Aircon pipe laying outside the house

IMG_1133.JPG

Ugly aircon pipe...this will be covered in my false ceiling

IMG_1147.JPG

Huge casing... :o

IMG_1149.JPG

The new aircon bracket

Edited by IPineapple

IMG_1146.JPG

Electrician starts laying the casing for the wire.

Highly recomend my electrician. :good: A very patience man as i kept asking him tons of question on how to run and hide the casing. He advices me and help me to think of the best solution as well. He also keep double checking with me on the points so that all the points i wanted and the locations are covered.

IMG_1116.JPG

The art of the wiring we drew on the wall

IMG_1118.JPG

Luck my opennet line is very long so i can relocate it to another location without asking the opennet people to come. If not sure another $200.

IMG_1120.JPG

Electricial points and wiring plan done up by me. I prefer to do it myself then ID to plan for me as I know my lifestyle the best so i can plan according to my living habits.

Edited by IPineapple

Balcony flooring is done...Excellence workmanship...the PRC shifu is really good... :good::good:

IMG_1135.JPG

IMG_1135.JPG

He's able to cut the curve till so smmooth and curvy

IMG_1153.JPG

Grouting applied. There is a drain aka long kau for the water to drain to both end...so hopefully the ponding will really happen only after 50 years or never. :notti:

ok time for a break form the reno pics.....

Presenting another of my "TWISTED" neighbour...

IMG_1099.JPG:D

cute lah. fatty bom bom

ok time for a break form the reno pics.....

Presenting another of my "TWISTED" neighbour...

IMG_1099.JPG:D

act cute, so that he can get invited into your house....heehee

Electrician starts laying the casing for the wire.

Highly recomend my electrician. :good: A very patience man as i kept asking him tons of question on how to run and hide the casing. He advices me and help me to think of the best solution as well. He also keep double checking with me on the points so that all the points i wanted and the locations are covered.

who is your electrician? so good, must tell the name lah... hehehe....

who is your electrician? so good, must tell the name lah... hehehe....

My electrician is Ah Soon. The one doing my house now is his brother. Both of them are nice and honest people so very easy to talk with. Best is they will make the initiative to help me find the best way to run the casing and advice on my points as well. :thumbs up:

Edited by IPineapple

My electrician is Ah Soon. The one doing my house now is his brother. Both of them are nice and honest people so very easy to talk with. Best is they will make the initiative to help me find the best way to run the casing and advice on my points as well. :thumbs up:

is it the one i recommend? i scared Ah Soon is a common name..... and later i thought its the one i recommend but in the end its from Donny.

Mine Ah Soon (or brother) always find me the best way to run the casing and their work is really neat!!! even my difficult to install dining crystals light was done without any mishaps!!