Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
IPineapple

Reno Must Be Jai Yen Yen ........and A Super, Super Overdue One

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

First one gives a grand feeling to me. Second one looks too normal and the flowers/roses are in weird shapes.

haha..ya..the first one...machap hotel free.....2nd one bit arty..with the dun know what flower design :sport-smiley-018:

The gold roses one is very feminine & gives a more romantic feel...will it be too much? If can balance off with gold coloured "man" things wld be nice. :)

The silver flowers looks busy but if room setup is simple then shld be ok.

Both have resort feel and depends on whether your theme is modern resort or rustic etc..I also went through alot of browsing but mostly shortlisted Korean wallpapers. We ended up choosing the one below for a balinese rustic feel.

Go for your gut feel :yamseng:

DSC_0366.jpg

The gold roses one is very feminine & gives a more romantic feel...will it be too much? If can balance off with gold coloured "man" things wld be nice. :)

The silver flowers looks busy but if room setup is simple then shld be ok.

Yup, the silver flowers is quite overwhelming if it stretches from wall to wall. Have to choose somemore...really headache to select the wallpaper design. :bangwall:

Both have resort feel and depends on whether your theme is modern resort or rustic etc..I also went through alot of browsing but mostly shortlisted Korean wallpapers. We ended up choosing the one below for a balinese rustic feel.

Go for your gut feel :yamseng:

DSC_0366.jpg

The shop i gotten from sells only Korean Wallpaper. Wow, your baliese wallpaper looks really cool. :thumbs up: Mine will be more modern resort feel. Not too rustic.

Ok guys...give you a sneak preview of my MBR...

3.jpg

Wifey not really like the lime green wardrobe handle. It's my bold crazy idea to add a touch of modern feel to it...guess i have to tone it down.... :unsure:

Edited by IPineapple

Which wallpaper should i get for my resort theme MBR? My shortlisted final two.. :unsure:

IMG_1187.JPG

IMG_1189.JPG

I will go for the rose one, not so complex... clean and simple. When lying down, can see rose dropping!

I will go for the rose one, not so complex... clean and simple. When lying down, can see rose dropping!

Thanks Jshome...heheh actually the roses should be facing upward...i uploaded the pic upside down. :P

PM liao

Hi iPineapple

Mind sharing me on the ID and electrician that you have engaged? Is the electrician being engaged separately or bundled with the reno quote?

3.jpg

Wifey not really like the lime green wardrobe handle. It's my bold crazy idea to add a touch of modern feel to it...guess i have to tone it down.... :unsure:

Bro IPineapple, The wardrobe door is sliding or open swing type?

It seemed like it will hit the bedframe if it is the open swing type due to the narrow space.

Edited by ahlipz

3.jpg

WOw, the 3D looks nice! I agree with your wifey, the lime green handle doesn't match leh.. haha

Hi iPineapple

Mind sharing me on the ID and electrician that you have engaged? Is the electrician being engaged separately or bundled with the reno quote?

Hi,

Can you PM me the contact of your ID/ Contractor?

Thanks

PMed you guys. :rolleyes: