Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
IPineapple

Reno Must Be Jai Yen Yen ........and A Super, Super Overdue One

i thought your brick walls is hand made? not using tiles?

ha...it's not my man made wall. I have those white rectangular tiles in my toilet and kitchen wall. It also act as my backsplash. Problem now is i tried to install those ikea rail..then the tile crack.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Your Reno is coming about nicely and love the Subway tiles in your kitchen n bathroom~!

Wondering if theres house viewing soon? hehe

Would also like to kindly request for your ID/Contractor/AirCon Guy and Electrition contacts as the BTO I applied for is completing end 2012 so am sourcing for ID/Contractor (Maybe a bit too early)

Thanks in advance!

Thanks. Pmed you. Good luck. :yamseng:

ha...maybe not so soon...now tons of touching up need to be done.

ha...it's not my man made wall. I have those white rectangular tiles in my toilet and kitchen wall. It also act as my backsplash. Problem now is i tried to install those ikea rail..then the tile crack.

oh i see.... not brick tiles lah... i think those are porcelain tiles? that is why crack easily?

Hi

Can pm me ur id, Contractor n electrian n aircon contacts? Getting my keys in oct this year.

If its ok with, maybe ur reno quote too? Im having a tight budget

Hi

Can pm me ur id, Contractor n electrian n aircon contacts? Getting my keys in oct this year.

If its ok with, maybe ur reno quote too? Im having a tight budget

PMed you.

I dont think getting my quote will help you as every house reno is different. It's pointless for you to compare other people reno cost. My advice to you is see more ID/Contractors and get them to quote you on the same items. :yamseng:

Are you the employee from this company, if so please get out of here and i have did enough homework to know what i want.

Most importantly, I'm happy with the end result and it's price tag. :yamseng:

Hi IPineapple

As you are aware blogging on renotalk, that is opening your home door to let the www whole wide world to know what is the status behind your closed door that my advise to you, should not have started it the first instance if you aren't ready to accept suggestion or criticism.

Don't have to be defensive as All readers' mentioned to you weather negative or positive comments is the end decision lies in your pocket.

That is how deep or how much to finance on how extensive or quality.

People ask you to jump and when jump can kill, than don't do it..... Advise is advise as ultimately you decide........

Remember ! Nobody here is financing you except ideals ...... But you can built to improve on the given ideas......

Just my thoughts as no disrespect to you......

MIA for a while...here the overdue update

Aircon upzZZ! Quite amaze by how they installed the huge compressor outside the old HDB unit...

Introducing Ah Boon the spiderman. He is so zai....steady....

IMG_1262.JPG

Testing....testing.....

IMG_1275.JPG

Bro, hope everything goes well for you. Please do not hesitate to call ah boon or myself if you need assistant regards to your aircons.

Thank you,

aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Bro, hope everything goes well for you. Please do not hesitate to call ah boon or myself if you need assistant regards to your aircons.

Thank you,

Hi Aron nice to "see u" here :yamseng: u r ur own boss now :unsure:

Are you the employee from this company, if so please get out of here and i have did enough homework to know what i want.

Most importantly, I'm happy with the end result and it's price tag. :yamseng:

U dont need to ask me to get out from here & it rude!!!. Furthermore i have nothing to link with the company.

If u find my words offending, i apologise and good luck.

Edited by sce

Thank you,

Hi Aron nice to "see u" here :yamseng: u r ur own boss now :unsure:

Yes, better this way as I can give much better services and prices to my customer. And hoping will continue to have great supports from all renotalk members here.

Thank you,

Aron (aronputt@gmail.com)

Thank you,

Yo bro... u back from ur holiday liao. Ha...aircon haven't officially open ceremony yet.

Surely man, keep in touch. :yamseng: