Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
IPineapple

Reno Must Be Jai Yen Yen ........and A Super, Super Overdue One

Finally my phase 1 reno is coming to an end.

This week they will be fixing all the minor stuffs like re-touching of my parquet, marble floor and thorough clean of the house. Painting retouching done last week, in total I made the painters came 4 times, but i guess i have to do another round myself after moving in coz sure dirty again one.

Really happy that my contractor still following up with me to ensure all the re-touching is to my satisifaction.

I already pay the reno fee in full as i put my trust on my contractor and they didn't fail me. :thumbs up:

Phase 2 is my DIY and Bai Jia Le sesssion. Think the house will take it shape fully then.

Will post the final pics then. :yamseng:

Edited by IPineapple

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Finally my phase 1 reno is coming to an end.

This week they will be fixing all the minor stuffs like re-touching of my parquet, marble floor and thorough clean of the house. Painting retouching done last week, in total I made the painters came 4 times, but i guess i have to do another round myself after moving in coz sure dirty again one.

Really happy that my contractor still following up with me to ensure all the re-touching is to my satisifaction.

I already pay the reno fee in full as i put my trust on my contractor and they didn't fail me. :thumbs up:

Phase 2 is my DIY and Bai Jia Le sesssion. Think the house will take it shape fully then.

Will post the final pics then. :yamseng:

So is everything ready for move in? It is good to keep the spare paint so u can do touch up at ur own timing. Quickly post ur completed pics leh :)

So is everything ready for move in? It is good to keep the spare paint so u can do touch up at ur own timing. Quickly post ur completed pics leh :)

Not really..after they finish all touching up I need to do a thorough cleaning then can start my DIY.

Now full of dusts.... :jawdrop:

Edited by IPineapple

It's actually quite popular, I've check with a few stores and they move quite fast. About a month before I bought it, when I was doing my research and getting the promoters to give me a demo, all the major shops had it. When I finally bought mine it was the very last piece Harvey Norman had, called all their shops and they pointed me to their Funan store. Apparently there was a shipment hold up and there was no stock in Singapore for 2 weeks.

My conclusion is that it moves quite fast in Singapore just that no one writes a review. :sport-smiley-018:

I use it on my timber floors too. Steam vacuum is kinda like mopping with the extra heat so I don't see why not. Just watch out when you press the steam trigger, it comes out really hot and fast. I also make sure I'm moving the nozzle along the floor when I engage the steam, so the heat is not concentrated on one spot.

Suction power is phenomenal. It's rated stronger than anything Karcher has.

I've only had this vacuum for a month plus so no need to change the HEPA yet.

I may have to in the future, not sure.

Please update with PHOTOS!! :good:

:yamseng:

Finally bought the SV1902. Saw HN selling this at a 40% off, was told that Karcher is discontinuing this model.

But still bought it since its 40% off. Hope it's not an impulse buy ended as white elephant (a real ex one...). Can't wait to test this monster. :dribble:

Edited by IPineapple

Finally bought the SV1902. Saw HN selling this at a 40% off, was told that Karcher is discontinuing this model.

But still bought it since its 40% off. Hope it's not an impulse buy ended as white elephant (a real ex one...). Can't wait to test this monster. :dribble:

Awesome! How much did you pay for it...

grr. Sounds like you got a really good deal.

And please let us know how this monster is treating you :)

Awesome! How much did you pay for it...

grr. Sounds like you got a really good deal.

And please let us know how this monster is treating you :)

Around $730, actually not too much of a really good deal since it's a display set. But still ok lah..with 2 years warranty and looks bit dirty. Tried asked for new set but salesman told me this model discontinued liao.

Hope the accessories still available in future.

BTW did you use the Foam stop solution every time?

I don't have the chance to test yet, coz some delay in my reno touching up.

Around $730, actually not too much of a really good deal since it's a display set. But still ok lah..with 2 years warranty and looks bit dirty. Tried asked for new set but salesman told me this model discontinued liao.

Hope the accessories still available in future.

BTW did you use the Foam stop solution every time?

I don't have the chance to test yet, coz some delay in my reno touching up.

$730 is 2/3 the price I paid!! wow! You got yourself a very good deal!

I've only used the foam stop once.

i think our singapore water is quite decent so no problems of foaming i think...

$730 is 2/3 the price I paid!! wow! You got yourself a very good deal!

I've only used the foam stop once.

i think our singapore water is quite decent so no problems of foaming i think...

I hope so..still haven't test the monster yet. It's really very heavy no wonder you only use it once a week.

Since mine is a display set, i have to cash and carry. Almost died carrying the 10kg monster home. :bangwall:

Thanks, it's really a relief to know i need not use the foam stop. Scare have to keep replenishing it.

Hi Guys,

I'm letting go my NEW unused Arco floor lamp, white marble base.

Change in my design theme so decided not to install it.

Anyone Interested, pls PM me?

Arco-Lamp.jpg

Edited by IPineapple

Irobot scoobas does vacumn and mopping at the same time. Theres a few models but the 2nd generation only mops.

Not too sure if they are available in SG though. Currently using Scooba 385. Helping me vacumn n mop my living room now n then.

Love it! coz i hate to mop :D

Bro will it bump into skirting or objects? You know if any robot can do cleaning and mopping at same time?

How long the battery can last?

Irobot scoobas does vacumn and mopping at the same time. Theres a few models but the 2nd generation only mops.

Not too sure if they are available in SG though. Currently using Scooba 385. Helping me vacumn n mop my living room now n then.

Love it! coz i hate to mop :D

Nice, but it's not available here?